Is it aspie that i like this ?

Deleted member 1338

Deleted member 1338

PCT gang
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Posts
5,334
Reputation
7,170
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Yes bro.
NuflgrI
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 1338
I like watching such videos I’m definitely aspie ngl
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 1338, Deleted member 4563 and 3 others
I want a stickfighting game with animations like this. If it's possible to get the fighting animations they have in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in 3d it better also be something that is possible to do in 2d.
 
Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
I love watching this:
 
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4563 and Deleted member 1338



This is my piece of coping
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
Aspie, no. Disturbed, yes.
 

Similar threads

chexo0
Replies
3
Views
30
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2
ArchangeI
Replies
7
Views
60
ghoulmania
ghoulmania
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
3
Views
21
levisko
L
Nyrо
Replies
7
Views
32
Nyrо
Nyrо
hitmancrewzz
Replies
16
Views
86
hitmancrewzz
hitmancrewzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top