Is it autistic to abuse dogs

height

height

6'5" lookism super m0d
I used to abuse dogs when i got angry. There was a dog i beat multiple times and it started crying but it didnt bite me i also squeezed my grandpas dog until it howled and he told me to stop doing it lmfao. When i was young i threw our cat when it didn’t obey me and it somehow broke its leg and had to get surgery. I think i was used to violence from an early age because the first memory of my life is my father throwing my sister across the kitchen floor. Now i wouldn’t abuse animals unless it’s for a good cause like if some friend would want me to do it or maybe dog fighting for money. I’m not saying there is anything wrong with hurting or killing animals it’s fine and in many societies it’s a celebrated tradition to this day. Obviously in the west it somehow is a taboo. Which is a shame because i think it would be a good activity for young males to learn that animals are worthless and their suffering shouldn’t make you sad. Maybe it’s a sign of male castration like the high age of consent in modern society. In an ideal world you would come home to your trad wife who had 0bc before you scream at your stupid fucking dog to show it how subhuman it is, snort a line or 6 of coke and get a teen prostitute for you and your friends then cut her head off and feed it to a pack of wolves in your local forest.
75B4ADAC 205B 45B1 90CE 587C07C9A482

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Stackz, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 19766 and 21 others
You ever violated them sexually?

• JFL
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer and Deleted member 17791
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 17791 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 22775 and 1 other person
I used to abuse dogs when i got angry. There was a dog i beat multiple times and it started crying but it didnt bite me i also squeezed my grandpas dog until it howled and he told me to stop doing it lmfao. When i was young i threw our cat when it didn’t obey me and it somehow broke its leg and had to get surgery. I think i was used to violence from an early age because the first memory of my life is my father throwing my sister across the kitchen floor. Now i wouldn’t abuse animals unless it’s for a good cause like if some friend would want me to do it or maybe dog fighting for money. I’m not saying there is anything wrong with hurting or killing animals it’s fine and in many societies it’s a celebrated tradition to this day. Obviously in the west it somehow is a taboo. Which is a shame because i think it would be a good activity for young males to learn that animals are worthless and their suffering shouldn’t make you sad. Maybe it’s a sign of male castration like the high age of consent in modern society. In an ideal world you would come home to your trad wife who had 0bc before you scream at your stupid fucking dog to show it how subhuman it is, snort a line or 6 of coke and get a teen prostitute for you and your friends then cut her head off and feed it to a pack of wolves in your local forest.
View attachment 1927293
This is why you’re stuck in a schizo ward

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, ChadpreetMaxxer, Deleted member 21863 and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 19036 and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 17791 and 4 others
no it means you have major psychopathic tendencies and lack basic empathy just like @Jamesothy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I enjoy hurting cats and dogs, when they scream out of pain, it makes me feel good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 17791 and height
  • JFL
Why are you even in the ward?

Are you friends with him?
Ok so i was born boom

then

i was chucked from world trade center building 7 to prove that humans can fly (they can’t)

then boom

age 5

my first memory as i said my father throwing my sister across kitchen floor then me coming home next day from kindergarten and saying i don’t like you to him because i was angry at him for doing that to my sister causing him to run downstairs and through the street while i chased him and shouted stop i didn’t mean it, dad please come back. then my parents divorce same year. then me living with my mom and sister. my mom worked all day so i was alone all day and when she came home and screamed at me for every small thing even beating me for things like forgetting to put a plate into the dishwasher. she also let me get fat so i got bullied in highschool starting in grade 6 and then it got so bad in grade 7 and 8 that developed ocd, social anxiety and started skipping school and fell into depression which then led to my mom sending me to a mental hospital where i saw my roommate get physically abused by 2 different hospital staff, then changing school then i got sent to boarding school but still skipped school and went into deeper depression then got send to the mental hospital again then into a living group where i stopped functioning then back home where i tried going to school but got burnout after 2 weeks because of my ocd then tried it again burned out again then rotted at home and tried weight lifting and amphetamine to get out of the depression but because it failed and i couldn’t continue trading crypto because a judge ordered someone to take control of my finances and other stuff you know a handler or whatever its called i decided to try therapy then got corona and a foot infection but because i got pissed at my mom while i had fever because she took away my water overnight because i had put it in her favourite vase idk what the english term is and wrecked the cupboard because there were no glasses left which made her leave to a friend where she stopped talking to me which made me frustrated obviously until she told my handler that she would talk to me again if i apologized which i did but then she kept ignoring my calls and instead delivered a message to me that she would send me into mental hospital you know i think its enough maybe ill finish the story at some point but basically i was taking meds but was taking to many because i thought it would work better so my handler let them bring my meds to me daily but the dose was too low so i told him to get it corrected which he failed to do for 11 days during which i delt worse and worse and got angry and screamed at my mom that i need my meds etc and threw a toilet paper roll, a towel and a carton which made her go to cops and i got cuffed then brought into ambulance and went to asylum

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and gymmaxedhorse
I once flipped my rich cousin"s puppy at 15, like holding his head high, he then fall on his back, didn't do it purposely, my brother almost abused me for that
,and
I used to softly slap my little cousin brother or give them angry stare cuz I was jealous and was never given attention and love as a child

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: height
I used to abuse dogs, when I was a kid, for fun. I liked the yelping it made me laugh. Idk why it’s so taboo in the west. Animals are here for our gain I have no feelings for them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 12002 and 2 others
Least retarded slavcel

• JFL
I used to abuse dogs, when I was a kid, for fun. I liked the yelping it made me laugh. Idk why it’s so taboo in the west. Animals are here for our gain I have no feelings for them
hahahahaha wallah it’s true animal and human suffering is funny af

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and gymmaxedhorse
Y’all niggas are weird, I used to abuse animals as a kid too but now that I’m older I feel bad about it. How do y’all feel good about abusing something helpless like that? There’s no gain from it, if u wanna abuse things go abuse women, they’re fucking evil, dogs are nice and only want to make you happy, dogs are also truly bluepilled as in looks really don’t matter to them, you can be giga subhuman and they will love you

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Y’all niggas are weird, I used to abuse animals as a kid too but now that I’m older I feel bad about it. How do y’all feel good about abusing something helpless like that? There’s no gain from it, if u wanna abuse things go abuse women, they’re fucking evil, dogs are nice and only want to make you happy, dogs are also truly bluepilled as in looks really don’t matter to them, you can be giga subhuman and they will love you
Aw that is so cute tbh i love how cute animals are but idc if they get cut apart alive while yelping why bc they are subhuman

• Woah
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
Aw that is so cute tbh i love how cute animals are but idc if they get cut apart alive while yelping why bc they are subhuman
Dogs forward growth mog everyone on this forum, and women have sex with them more, take the dogpill nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
View attachment 1927293
Honestly, the oxygen you inhale goes to waste on you. You are fucking sick and twisted retard. Only beta mentalcels abuse weaker beings.

Honestly, the oxygen you inhale goes to waste on you. You are fucking sick and twisted retard. Only beta mentalcels abuse weaker beings.
Every predator attacks the weak you are a retarded soyboy manchild

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Clark69, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 17791, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
Weak creatures are abused in nature. Its normal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and height
  • +1
Fun fact:

The average dog had sex with more women than height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, height and Deleted member 19036
Based

• +1
I don’t care that’s not on a 5 year old to figure out
i did that shit too when i was 6 too. its a faggot trait to abuse animals 12+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
How it "Autistic" It's just cruel.

• So Sad
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 19036
no it means you have major psychopathic tendencies and lack basic empathy just like @Jamesothy
I'm pretty nice to dogs usually. They're very honest creatures, so I won't hurt them unless they threaten or irritate me.

• JFL
i pushed a stray dog down the side of a hill into a river where it drowned. it kept whimpering and yelling and trying to claw its way back to the top. i also used to beat, strangle, and cage up a dog that i didn't like. this then translated to violence towards my classmates. i would put thumb tacs on their seats, one time their parents were called. i do believe all of these are symptoms of a very curious mind. i stopped believing in god and the devil when i was 6. it's interesting that all of this would put me in the psycopath category but because my mind developed so rapidly, i was able to use extreme complex logic and ethics to constrain my behavior. if i was not intellectually superior, i would probably be some dumb ass like ted bundy right now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 17791 and _MVP_
i pushed a stray dog down the side of a hill into a river where it drowned. it kept whimpering and yelling and trying to claw its way back to the top. i also used to beat, strangle, and cage up a dog that i didn't like. this then translated to violence towards my classmates. i would put thumb tacs on their seats, one time their parents were called. i do believe all of these are symptoms of a very curious mind. i stopped believing in god and the devil when i was 6. it's interesting that all of this would put me in the psycopath category but because my mind developed so rapidly, i was able to use extreme complex logic and ethics to constrain my behavior. if i was not intellectually superior, i would probably be some dumb ass like ted bundy right now.
That’s impressive

How can someone do such stuff?

• Hmm...
childhood diff

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
its either psychopathy or faggot trait. if a real high t men gets angry he would beat real people not tiny animals
Legit. Niggas in the wild would have dogs at their side while they hunted prey animals to eat. But you have autists like OP roleplaying as "predators" who attack the weak when they're abused dogs themselves repeating the abuse cycle. Cringe as f

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
its either psychopathy or faggot trait. if a real high t men gets angry he would beat real people not tiny animals
Who says it's done out of anger?

• JFL
you cant do that shit without being angry it is opposite to the genetical code of humans
Lol, you're very naive. Does it make you feel better to believe that only people who are hurting and traumatized can do those types of things?

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
  • JFL
Truecel thread.

its psychopathy then. human genetics are not capable of that
Human genetics are not capable of what? Cruelty that's not a result of anger?