Is it basically impossible to gym max with tiny wrists?

PPEcel

PPEcel

Iron
coming over from .is because the maxing experts are here i suppose

6'0 here but i feel like i have the wrists of a 5'6 foid

is it even possible to actually build any upper body with these worthless genes that i have

The only good thing about this is that if you do it, your androgen sensitive muscles that matter would look bigger in proportion to your tiny wrists after the gymmax

Edit: @PPEcel your tiny wrists would make your traps, upper arms, chest and lats bigger in comparison IF YOU GYMMAX. THAT'S THE ONLY POSITIVE THING ABOUT having small wrists.

Yes you should gymmax

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Mr.Proper, Deleted member 3672 and 2 others
The only good thing about this is that if you do it, your androgen sensitive muscles that matter would look bigger in proportion to your tiny wrists after the gymmax
explain like im a 5-year-old retard

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
wrists have nothing to do with frame - so no

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: John124 and Moggie
explain like im a 5-year-old retard
small wrists + big forearms and biceps = more impressive looking forearms and biceps because the small wrists contrasted with the muscles make them appear bigger. Get in the gym.

Yes you should, train forearms and neck, don't put too much weight on neck tho

Also you are tall so you benefit more than manlets gymmaxxing

Edit: @PPEcel your tiny wrists would make your traps, upper arms, chest and lats bigger in comparison IF YOU GYMMAX. THAT'S THE ONLY POSITIVE THING ABOUT having small wrists.

Yes you should gymmax
Does wrist size really matter? If yes, why

Does wrist size really matter? If yes, why
Wrist size and ankle size are partially indicators of a person's frame. Frame is the second best predictor of someone's max strength potential, closely after height. Also a good max muscle potential predictor.

Just take a look

But if you meant looks wise, having 6' wrists like me is not a dealbreaker but not attractive either.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 1851
Wrist size and ankle size are partially indicators of a person's frame. Frame is the second best predictor of someone's max strength potential, closely after height. Also a good max muscle potential predictor.

Just take a look

But if you meant looks wise, having 6' wrists like me is not a dealbreaker but not attractive either.
Thank you.

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel

Just take a look

does it explain why my wrists are trash but my shoulder width is decent, some users in pm / when I put a few pics up here said I had a good frame.

does it explain why my wrists are trash but my shoulder width is decent, some users in pm / when I put a few pics up here said I had a good frame.
I have good waist to shoulder ratio with crappy wrists. Having thick bones is partially a good frame. The other is having long legs, wide shoulders, narrower waist, et al.

Just look at Gandy he's kind of fat boned but his clavicles are shit
0_TGR_GLO_16122018DavidGandy_03.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
You feel like? Get that faggot shit outta here. Theres only measurements.

Small joints generally look more aesthetic than stocky joints, what matters is the length and proportions of your limbs and having broad shoulders.

coming over from .is because the maxing experts are here i suppose

6'0 here but i feel like i have the wrists of a 5'6 foid

is it even possible to actually build any upper body with these worthless genes that i have
You will have less lean mass due to smaller frame but you still need to lift to cut bodyfat properly.