Is it better to live in ignorance of blackpill if you are a tall white normie?

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
I don't have it as bad as some users here however everyday I drive myself closer and closer to going to the mental asylum because I can't cope with my face being sub chad. My current cope rn is that I still can get lean as I am skinny fat, but if that doesn't change anything I will go insane

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, oldcelloser, subhuman to mtn and 3 others
mental asylum is a looksmin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74, oldcelloser, subhuman to mtn and 6 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Niklaus Mikaelson and Moggie
My life in college while bluepilled was my peak. Had a solid LTR my first year and slayed the remaining 3. I was a manlet but am white, had a good face, and did sports. I'd do anything to unswallow the blackpill and live in ignorance

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, GetShrekt, oldcelloser and 4 others
I think white tall boys have no problem at all with Blackpill. The short ones have it. Imagine you are 26 years old, growth plates closed. You are 5'8 and you wonder why you don't get bitches. Then you realise you have to be 6ft minimum to get some decent pussy and you can't grow taller. That must be hard to accept. You will feel so fucking insecure about yourself

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw, Niklaus Mikaelson, ThatDude023 and 3 others
My life in college while bluepilled was my peak. Had a solid LTR my first year and slayed the remaining 3. I was a manlet but am white, had a good face, and did sports. I'd do anything to unswallow the blackpill and live in ignorance
This is similar to me. I was so happy without nothing all of this. Now I can't even go out without compare my face and height with the rest of people in the street.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 18931 and Deleted member 18879
I think white tall boys have no problem at all with Blackpill. The short ones have it. Imagine you are 26 years old, growth plates closed. You are 5'8 and you wonder why you don't get bitches. Then you realise you have to be 6ft minimum to get some decent pussy and you can't grow taller. That must be hard to accept. You will feel so fucking insecure about yourself
yeah i think being short has a bigger mental impact than being normie/ugly as it affects all aspects of your life, not just women. But it still drives me insane being sub chad facially

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Cope harder you non-NT autist!

yeah most foids don't care as much about face irl as the fags do on here:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Mental illness tbh how are you not doing okay as a tall white normie? Just do the normie softmaxxes and NT shit like sports/clubs/frats and you will get decent pussy.

This is similar to me. I was so happy without nothing all of this. Now I can't even go out without compare my face and height with the rest of people in the street.
Yeah me 2 shit is irritating as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19629, Deleted member 18931 and Deleted member 18879
50% of chads dont swallow the blackpill they think its their personality why they get women and we just have a bad personality:lul:

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Mental illness tbh how are you not doing okay as a tall white normie? Just do the normie softmaxxes and NT shit like sports/clubs/frats and you will get decent pussy.
i am not a virgin and i do get laid however it requires mountains of effort and i only go for girls that I know 100% are into me, not approaching 1000s of women on the street and getting a restraining order issued on me.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
yeah i think being short has a bigger mental impact than being normie/ugly as it affects all aspects of your life, not just women. But it still drives me insane being sub chad facially
Sub Chad you mean Chadlite? Cmon bro you can get Beckies if you are at least 6ft

The Blackpill is lifefuel for average to chadlite, but for bellow average it's just pure suicide.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931 and Deleted member 19629
Brutal, same as you man. My mental health gets worse and worse by the day, even though I’m in a much better situation than others. Maybe brain chemistry really is everything

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 18931 and 1 other person
Yup my entire public life revolves around examining the height of all those around me. The heightpill absolutely consumed my life and I can't just go out and enjoy myself anymore. Shit didn't even register with me in college and now I refuse to go out without my lifts.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19629 and 1 other person
Brutal, same as you man. My mental health gets worse and worse by the day, even though I’m in a much better situation than others. Maybe brain chemistry really is everything
what drives me insane is the fact that even if i got into a realtionship, my face is only normie and once she feasts her eyes on chad it's over. game over.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and TUSSELEIF
i am not a virgin and i do get laid however it requires mountains of effort and i only go for girls that I know 100% are into me, not approaching 1000s of women on the street and getting a restraining order issued on me.
Like I said just do the basic normie looksmaxxes and NT activities and you will have no issue with women as a tall white normie.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19629 and ....
Sub Chad you mean Chadlite? Cmon bro you can get Beckies if you are at least 6ft
i've been thinking of getting tats and growing a big beard and just brutemaxx/ogremaxx. I am 191cm barefoot but I fraud to 197 when I'm out so I can at least be seen as a big intimidating brute

I became more toxic since looksmaxxing. I do way better with girls (one shot and ltr) but I feel more lonely/insecure too.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
heightpill absolutely consumed my life
This describes so well my current situation. I could walk on the street and see 5 dudes I'm taller than them and feel nothing. Then I see 2 dudes taller than me and I get insecure and mad

what drives me insane is the fact that even if i got into a realtionship, my face is only normie and once she feasts her eyes on chad it's over. game over.
Then you have to ascend facially

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
I don't have it as bad as some users here however everyday I drive myself closer and closer to going to the mental asylum because I can't cope with my face being sub chad. My current cope rn is that I still can get lean as I am skinny fat, but if that doesn't change anything I will go insane
It's better to live as a 5ft9 Chad as opposed to a 6ft4 normie :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
i've been thinking of getting tats and growing a big beard and just brutemaxx/ogremaxx. I am 191cm barefoot but I fraud to 197 when I'm out so I can at least be seen as a big intimidating brute
truegordie maxxing

• JFL
An LTR for me is impossible because one slip up leading to my heightfrauding getting exposed is game over. I'd probably kill myself if that happened, so I don't even try for relationships anymore

i would give 20cm of height to be chad facially

• +1
Reactions: ....
Like I said just do the basic normie looksmaxxes and NT activities and you will have no issue with women as a tall white normie.
A tall white normie will be brutally cheated once his girlfriend see a Chad

This describes so well my current situation. I could walk on the street and see 5 dudes I'm taller than them and feel nothing. Then I see 2 dudes taller than me and I get insecure and mad
how tall are you? I'm 5'8 so lifts are necessary for me to not get brutally mogged and pissed every day

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie
how tall are you? I'm 5'8 so lifts are necessary for me to not get brutally mogged and pissed every day
I'm 5'11. 6ft with my Adidas.

Why is this cope? Probably you are that short guy my thread is talking about
Copium borpium 6'1.5ft morning height, I know many people with slightly above average/even average faces that are giga NT around 5'6-5'8 and they do decently. It is probably a subhuman face that fucks you over (like it is for me) and socially anxiety or autism.

netherlands is full of tall white normies who do about as well with women as the shorter ethnics (take the facepill). Being blackpilled is a good thing for anyone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
i would give 20cm of height to be chad facially
this sentiment blows my mind. Everyone I knew at 6'2+ were guaranteed a decent supply of becky pussy despite being average to below average face wise

this sentiment blows my mind. Everyone I knew at 6'2+ were guaranteed a decent supply of becky pussy despite being average to below average face wise
where do you live?

Bro I'd kill to be 5'11. I'm working around getting LL surgery in a few years and that will be my target height

US
could be true there but ironically the netherlands is less height obsessed from what i have seen.

I became more toxic since looksmaxxing. I do way better with girls (one shot and ltr) but I feel more lonely/insecure too.
You got any tips for doing better with girls (except good looks of course)

muh Chad. Chads are rare asf they basically don't exist irl.
yeah tbh this is the one actaul good argument in favor of stuff like heightmaxxing, ntmaxxing, heavy gymmaxxing, stylemaxxing etc. genuine chad and even chadlite level men are extremely rare irl so most slayers are somewhere around htn with assorted halos like height, muscles, charisma etc

could be true there but ironically the netherlands is less height obsessed from what i have seen.
This observation was made during college and I went to a no-name school as opposed to a big party school where chads tend to go to. Being atleast 6'0 on my campus already put you in the upper echelon of dudes

Copium borpium 6'1.5ft morning height, I know many people with slightly above average/even average faces that are giga NT around 5'6-5'8 and they do decently. It is probably a subhuman face that fucks you over (like it is for me) and socially anxiety or autism.
I understand your point. But when 6ft HTN comes and fucks their girls, those short dudes are going to desire they were that tall. How can you feel comfortable with yourself being 5'6? I don't care if they get girls. Those girls will let them as soon as they can have a taller and better looking dude.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and ThatDude023
if i am MTN facially and 191cm, I should have easy mode life?

dude why do u even rot on here if you are 191cm slayer of asian foids? get the fuck out.

• JFL
dude why do u even rot on here if you are 191cm slayer of asian foids? get the fuck out.
I don't want to just slay. I want a relationship but it drives me insane that my sub chad face will cuck me when she feasts her eyes on chad