Is it better to live in ignorance of blackpill if you are a tall white normie?

I don't want to just slay. I want a relationship but it drives me insane that my sub chad face will cuck me when she feasts her eyes on chad
what should I say if Im 173cm? every girl rejects me bc of height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19629
Bro I'd kill to be 5'11
I know a lot of people desire my height. But my problem is that I was a late bloomer. I grew taller than everyone. So I used to be the tallest of the class till last year, more or less. Rest of boys had their growth spurt and some of them were 2 inches taller than me, when I was 2 inches taller than them few time ago. A friend of mine grew from 5'11 to 6'4 in 5 months and I was heightmogged several times a day at highschool. I was so frustrated and embarrassed because my great grandfather was 6'4, my grandfather 6'3 and my father 6'1 and for some reason I think I've stopped growing at 5'11. This is probably the reason I'm so obsessed with height.

This forum seems to have conflicting views on height in general

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19629 and Deleted member 1851
you look better than me. I think you are screwed by living in Poland

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
ok bro but remember that you are ethnic and bottom 1% of height in the philippines.

yeah tbh this is the one actaul good argument in favor of stuff like heightmaxxing, ntmaxxing, heavy gymmaxxing, stylemaxxing etc. genuine chad and even chadlite level men are extremely rare irl so most slayers are somewhere around htn with assorted halos like height, muscles, charisma etc
This. Dudes with 5.5 PSL+ faces are incredibly rare irl in most places of the world. Only in wealthy upper-class predominantly white areas are they more common. Most normies will see a handful of solid chadlites in their life, may one or two chads, and will likely never run across giga chads like meeks and prime Gandy.

• +1
You got any tips for doing better with girls (except good looks of course)
Just water bro : being NT, socialcirclemaxxing, nichemaxxing (yoga, dance,...), maximize interactions, be a teasing dude, ...

Nothing new under the sun.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 1851
LL and height-fraud and see if that's enough in your current location. If not abuse JBW in tutorial islands.

LL and height-fraud and see if that's enough in your current location. If not abuse JBW in tutorial islands.
just get LL bro :soy: you've could said just go for the trip on the moon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
This. Dudes with 5.5 PSL+ faces are incredibly rare irl in most places of the world. Only in wealthy upper-class predominantly white areas are they more common. Most normies will see a handful of solid chadlites in their life, may one or two chads, and will likely never run across giga chads like meeks and prime Gandy.
Even in upper class white areas they are very uncommon bro. If you are htn you should forget about hardmaxxing face at all and softmaxx instead + gymmaxx, stylemaxx, ntmaxx etc

This forum seems to have conflicting views on height in general
bc idiots here dont know female gaze. Being tall is a MUST to be sexually attractive

• +1
Even in upper class white areas they are very uncommon bro. If you are htn you should forget about hardmaxxing face at all and softmaxx instead + gymmaxx, stylemaxx, ntmaxx etc
Agree somewhat. If you are HTN and still have room for improvement with hardmaxxes I say go for it. Albeit one has to analyze the risk to reward of it very carefully.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Do they outright say youre too short?
i set my height in bio and basically i can stop using it. Prior to doing that I could pretty well on tinder. I have 99+ and girls texted me first

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
i set my height in bio and basically i can stop using it. Prior to doing that I could pretty well on tinder. I have 99+ and girls texted me first
Do you mean as soon as you wrote your height in your bio girls stop talking to you? Brutal it's over for short dudes

• So Sad
Reactions: ThatDude023
On tinder you need to have everything be perfect and 99th precentile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19629 and Ceo of cope
yeah, im not even getting any matches rn
Idk man @MentalcelTyronelite posted a thread about a gymcelled ginger with your height and looks level that got a good ammount of matches and slays from tinder. It must be something else or russian women are indeed into gigaogres

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Idk man @MentalcelTyronelite posted a thread about a gymcelled ginger with your height and looks level that got a good ammount of matches and slays from tinder. It must be something else or russian women are indeed into gigaogres
it was larp for sure

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ceo of cope
i would be rejected irl and i would waste my time then jfl
that's not entirely true at least in my experience. The girls who would reject you on the spot usually ask before you meet how tall you are. If they dont ask, and as long as you aren't a turbomanlet, you should alteast be able to get through the date

Rotters on this site thinking u have to be chad are just retarded, and that thought causes more rotting and reduces their chances of actually improving.
By being on sites like this I'm guilty of thinking I have to be chad at times, but as long as ur above average for young white males that's fine

that's not entirely true at least in my experience. The girls who would reject you on the spot usually ask before you meet how tall you are. If they dont ask, and as long as you aren't a turbomanlet, you should alteast be able to get through the date
in july i had a date with girl who was 190cm. She assumed im taller than her on in her height bc she even doesnt notice shorter men than she jfl. Brutal.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19629 and subhuman to mtn
in july i had a date with girl who was 190cm. She assumed im taller than her on in her height bc she even doesnt notice shorter men than she jfl. Brutal.
fuck man thats brutal. Girls that height usually put that in their bio or at the very least mention it before meeting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19629 and Deleted member 17244
fuck man thats brutal. Girls that height usually put that in their bio or at the very least mention it before meeting
how tall are u bro

I HATE THE BLACKPILL
I HATE THE BLACKPILL
I HATE THE BLACKPILL
I HATE THE BLACKPILL
I HATE THE BLACKPILL
I HATE THE BLACKPILL
I HATE THE BLACKPILL
I HATE THE BLACKPILL
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

I was a normal nt guy and now I can't leave my house after finding this site like 3 months ago.

• +1
I HATE THE BLACKPILL
I HATE THE BLACKPILL
I HATE THE BLACKPILL
I HATE THE BLACKPILL
I HATE THE BLACKPILL
I HATE THE BLACKPILL
I HATE THE BLACKPILL
I HATE THE BLACKPILL
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

I was a normal nt guy and now I can't leave my house after finding this site like 3 months ago.
blackpill makes me more schizo/non nt than I was before

• So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
I think white tall boys have no problem at all with Blackpill. The short ones have it. Imagine you are 26 years old, growth plates closed. You are 5'8 and you wonder why you don't get bitches. Then you realise you have to be 6ft minimum to get some decent pussy and you can't grow taller. That must be hard to accept. You will feel so fucking insecure about yourself
6ft = 5’9” in girl inches
You get 0 bitches cause you’re autistic and probably ugly, not because you’re sub 6ft

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
You want to always be blackpilled so you can actively make choices to slow your descension

Any other answer is dry dick incel cope btw

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
I know a lot of people desire my height. But my problem is that I was a late bloomer. I grew taller than everyone. So I used to be the tallest of the class till last year, more or less. Rest of boys had their growth spurt and some of them were 2 inches taller than me, when I was 2 inches taller than them few time ago. A friend of mine grew from 5'11 to 6'4 in 5 months and I was heightmogged several times a day at highschool. I was so frustrated and embarrassed because my great grandfather was 6'4, my grandfather 6'3 and my father 6'1 and for some reason I think I've stopped growing at 5'11. This is probably the reason I'm so obsessed with height.
*Early bloomer.
Sorry for my English

I don't have it as bad as some users here however everyday I drive myself closer and closer to going to the mental asylum because I can't cope with my face being sub chad. My current cope rn is that I still can get lean as I am skinny fat, but if that doesn't change anything I will go insane
A wise old man said, if you think looks is the most important thing in life, why don't you spend a lot of time and money trying to looksmax?

the fact that i am white and tall and average in NTness and still my dating life sucked because of fayce, proves this forum right in it being mostly about "muh face" (mine and other ppl i know same shit)
but then again i was in EE (not US as i am now) in my formative years and therefore couldnt take advantage of the JBW pill
if i was in the US i could have done the strategy my blu pill cucked friends did, dated exclusively philipina asian foids that are obsessed with JBW, as we all know, and then claim looks dont matter at all :lul: :feelstastyman: