Is it easier to fix eye area or bones/lower third?

P

Pakicel

Kraken
Let's say we have two dudes. One with very good eye area but terrible bones. Another with very bad eye area but insane bones. Everything else is the same pheno/ratios/harmony etc. Who can ascend harder?

Imo, a bad eye area is easier to salvage than a lot of people here think. Not necessarily through invasive surgeries but softmaxxing around it. Bad bones pretty much need osteotomies/implants/fillers which don't always work.

Let's say we have two dudes. One with very good eye area but terrible bones. Another with very bad eye area but insane bones. Everything else is the same pheno/ratios/harmony etc. Who can ascend harder?

Imo, a bad eye area is easier to salvage than a lot of people here think. Not necessarily through invasive surgeries but softmaxxing around it. Bad bones pretty much need osteotomies/implants/fillers which don't always work.
U cant have good eye area with terrible bones. Ull need compact and wide orbitals, pct, high cheekbones ,decent infraorbitals, projected brow ridge and supra orbital rim.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, subhuman incel, WhiteGoodman and 2 others
lower third is much easier to fix

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, subhuman incel, WhiteGoodman and 1 other person
C7R1qHz

It never began for bugeyedcels

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Boxingfan, Edgar, subhuman incel and 3 others
U cant have good eye area with terrible bones. Ull need compact and wide orbitals, pct, high cheekbones ,decent infraorbitals, projected brow ridge and supra orbital rim.
Case in point this dude:

Granted he is frauding here but you can tell he has a good eye area and awful bones. Fillers/Implants/Osteotomies help but they are hit or miss.

However, check this dude with insane bones bad eye area because of UEE, Sparse Eyebrows and Eyelashes:

I know the last dude doesn't have bad supras, IPD or PFL. But who do you think has a better starting point?

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell, Karstossos and Jokerman
lower third is much easier to fix
People say this here a lot. I have a bad lower third myself but it's not that easy.

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos
BSSO IMDO genio
BSSO and Genio won't 100% fix the problem for me. I lack angularity/definition but then again I am not exactly lean. Oh and I can't move lower jaw forward without lower maxilla. And moving lower maxilla forward dogmaxxes me. Ideal solution would be lefort 3 with lower jaw advancement plus browridge implants. I'll never get those surgeries anyway. And making such extreme changes would just bogdanoffmax me.

Eye area guy will ascend best but it will be much harder for him.

maxillofacial surgeons can turn a recessed lower third into a perfectly healthy one through orthognatic surgery

on the other way there is no procedure on the planet to convert prey eyes with short PFL into good looking eyes with long PFL. The so called elastic canthoplasty or fox eye surgery is a scam. Laser to gey blue eyes are a scam too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 14561 and Ryan
maxillofacial surgeons can turn a recessed lower third into a perfectly healthy one through orthognatic surgery

on the other way there is no procedure on the planet to convert prey eyes with short PFL into good looking eyes with long PFL. The so called elastic canthoplasty or fox eye surgery is a scam. Laser to gey blue eyes are a scam too

View attachment 1478527 View attachment 1478530 View attachment 1478533
Yes. But what about the dude like this:

Jaw surgery could make his jaw normie tier I guess. But what about the angularity/sharpness the model has? Implants are hit or miss and fillers are a temporary solution. Also, goes to show how important bones are. More so than eye area. The dude above would be invisible/ugly to women because of his lack of bones. Obviously, there is pheno/ratios whatever too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell and Karstossos
Eye area guy will ascend best but it will be much harder for him.
Yes. He'll need osteotomies and god knows what else. Dude with bad eye area needs to just softmax. Eye area guys theoretical potential may be higher but implants and shit can fail. Jaw guy just needs non-invasive shit on his eyes. So practically, he'll reach a much higher looks level IRL.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16989

Also, not the best example. Give me a dude who is average in all those things eye area wise and we can ascend his eye area to above average through, eyelashmaxxing, eyebrowmaxxing and fillers/fat grafts. Also, browridge/supra implants are legit. @Titbot had a good result.

Check these pictures:

This is just with softmaxxing. And also he had a worse starting point eye area wise than the dude you shared. Imagine if he got better eyelashes and colored contacts.

Last edited:

How many times do I have to tell you niggas drill bone cantho can widen pfl if the lateral tendon isn’t close to the lateral orbitals rim

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Eye area is much harder to change. It will require multiple revisions to get it right because you have to work with the hard tissue and then the soft tissue

Also, not the best example. Give me a dude who is average in all those things eye area wise and we can ascend his eye area to above average through, eyelashmaxxing, eyebrowmaxxing and fillers/fat grafts. Also, browridge/supra implants are legit. @Titbot had a good result.

Check these pictures:

View attachment 1478552

View attachment 1478553

This is just with softmaxxing. And also he had a worse starting point eye area wise than the dude you shared. Imagine if he got better eyelashes and colored contacts.
Holy fuck . Eyelashes and eyebrows has insane effect...

Even withouth colored eyes.. His eyes actually look good with those max.

ur forgetting eye color halo you dont need insane bones to have a good eye area

Eye area is much harder to change. It will require multiple revisions to get it right because you have to work with the hard tissue and then the soft tissue
Yes. But it would cost like 30k for all those surgeries. How much does minox cost? Or good contacts? Or even eyebrow/eyelash transplants?

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
You can have all those things with shit lower third and you can have same thing vica versa. Its all about genes.

Yes. But it would cost like 30k for all those surgeries. How much does minox cost? Or good contacts? Or even eyebrow/eyelash transplants?
I’m gonna start taking Minox for eyelashes and eyebrows. My density is shit. Good contacts can help fraud pfl

ur forgetting eye color halo you dont need insane bones to have a good eye area
Yeah. Eye color halo is huge. Check amnesia:

Niggas, say you need surgery to improve eyes significantly but softmaxxing helps a lot more than people here say.

• +1
Lower third imo
Images   2022 01 05T160904149

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
How many times do I have to tell you niggas drill bone cantho can widen pfl if the lateral tendon isn’t close to the lateral orbitals rim
i wanna get eye surgery too

i have NCT and recessed infra

where did you get drill bone cantho? I need that too since i have NCT

• JFL
i wanna get eye surgery too

i have NCT and recessed infra

where did you get drill bone cantho? I need that too since i have NCT
You have recessed brain

That's like a 100k ascension. Also, I bet it looks unimpressive from the front. People say sailer shops his pics. Sounds like a jew tbh.
tbh alfaro might be able to do this for $30k as well

no need to buckle up $100k

• JFL
bones

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Case in point this dude:

View attachment 1478485

Granted he is frauding here but you can tell he has a good eye area and awful bones. Fillers/Implants/Osteotomies help but they are hit or miss.

However, check this dude with insane bones bad eye area because of UEE, Sparse Eyebrows and Eyelashes:

View attachment 1478493

I know the last dude doesn't have bad supras, IPD or PFL. But who do you think has a better starting point?
The second guy does not have bad eye area tho. Its just the lack of fat storages and high brow to eye distance making it look not well.

And also what I meant from 'u cant have the good eye area without bones' are the bones surrounding eyes and the orbitals. Not the chin or jaw lol.

The second guy does not have bad eye area tho. Its just the lack of fat storages and high brow to eye distance making it look not well.

And also what I meant from 'u cant have the good eye area without bones' are the bones surrounding eyes and the orbitals. Not the chin or jaw lol.
Yeah. What I mean is a dude with model tier eyes but very bad/recessed everywhere else. Granted, this isn't common. But people act as if fixing bones is just a matter of getting bimax and then implants or whatever. Doesn't always work.