Is it easier to slay off tinder or in clubs/bars?

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
The club I went to the other day in Tokyo had like four tall 8/10 gigs chads/tyrones. This one mulatto guy looked like a video game character: huge skull, 6’4+, giant frame, 90 degree gonial angle. can’t imagine what clubs in the west are like

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: toolateforme, Time Travel, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
Bumbls me

Attachments

• 69B6F644-B3DD-4770-8CF6-5D6C604718A3.png
    69B6F644-B3DD-4770-8CF6-5D6C604718A3.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 73
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2607 and 7 others
neither or both

depends on your looks

Lol zong’s internet is slow as fuck tbh
Dude i just converted to zong from jazz this week. Its internet is way better than jazz/warid or at least where i live.

Tokyo is an international metropolis so ofc the competition gonna be intense. In my local club for example there’re not so many chads/Tyrones.

Dude i just converted to zong from jazz this week. Its internet is way better than jazz/warid or at least where i live.
I’ve never used jazz/warid but most people tell me it has better internet than the others. Zong has the cheapest packages tho.

I’ve never used jazz/warid but most people tell me it has better internet than the others. Zong has the cheapest packages tho.
So are you a telenorcel or ufonecel?

So are you a telenorcel or ufonecel?
I don’t get why they don’t have monthly bill type payment. I have to run to the fucking store everytime I run out of credit and everytime u ask someone to make a call they say “balance nahi hai”

Never went to a club nor bars. Therefore, i will say tinder

The club I went to the other day in Tokyo had like four tall 8/10 gigs chads/tyrones. This one mulatto guy looked like a video game character: huge skull, 6’4+, giant frame, 90 degree gonial angle. can’t imagine what clubs in the west are like
yeah man. u can get nudes if u gl.

bro, you just got super unlucky, no one is like that in the west, excep super rare cases.

Clubs are easier for me

lol if u dont get cold approached every time you step out of your house

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
clubs are easier imo.
I can't get matches or dates from tinder but I've gotten approaches in clubs.

Easier IRL, most femoids haven't even heard of tinder