Is it even worth getting double LL?

Mezo103

Mezo103

reincarnatoplasty booked
I'm 5'6 and considering double LL to get to 6'0. But by the time I can afford that and recover from it, height would've inflated by like an inch, and even 6'0 would seem average. So I feel like it would still be over either way.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
you dont have the money to afford it, problem solved

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 23804 and 4 others
height inflation isnt as bad as people make it out to be + u only need to worry about people in ur age group and where u place next to them. Also there is too much risk with the surgery and u will still look disproportionate af

height inflation isnt as bad as people make it out to be + u only need to worry about people in ur age group and where u place next to them. Also there is too much risk with the surgery and u will still look disproportionate af
I’m willing to take the risk and even sacrifice some athleticism for the result. But I need to make sure it’s worth it first.

Idk if that's worth it. Your arms will be too short and you will look deformed.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
I'm 5'6 and considering double LL to get to 6'0. But by the time I can afford that and recover from it, height would've inflated by like an inch, and even 6'0 would seem average. So I feel like it would still be over either way.
At 5'6, your proportions would likely not allow you to reach 6'0 without looking off.

• +1
Reactions: Abomination52
Worth it imo proportions don't matter that much long legs look better anywya

• +1
Reactions: plukee
If you can afford to get double LL, then you can afford to just buy a bitch directly in my opinion

Just lol at worrying about proportions.

All what is important is to be tall.

• +1
Reactions: CT03
LL is joke

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
Just lol at worrying about proportions.

All what is important is to be tall.
Tbh your arms look longer when you have longer legs. I did a morph of myself with longer legs and I looked way more proportional

Tbh your arms look longer when you have longer legs. I did a morph of myself with longer legs and I looked way more proportional

Look at 2:18. Listen what he says: 'small torso, long legs'. The dude frame and height looks very nice even tho his legs are longer than his torso and arms

• +1
Reactions: CT03

Look at 2:18. Listen what he says: 'small torso, long legs'. The dude frame and height looks very nice even tho his legs are longer than his torso and arms

Im telling you bro, people on here really dont know what actually looks good

• +1
Reactions: plukee and CristianT
Long legs are desireable but with short arms, it can look weird. Ideally both legs and arms will be long. If you already have short arms, LL will make it 10 times worse.

You will end up looking like you steal someone's pair of legs. Deformed midget glued onto strangers legs.

I'd rather have the height of an adult male and look slightly deformed, than having the height of a 6th grade foid. Nobody will treat with you respect jfl.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
As long as your frame is good and your wingspan isn't like -10cm your goal height you should be fine. Guy shorter then u at 165 ended up at 180 and looks fine

Brutal. I’m 6’1 and still growing.

Yes it is. There are people who increased 10 inches who doesn't look deformed

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Yes it is. There are people who increased 10 inches who doesn't look deformed
no one has gotten 10 inchs and if so please show me because that’s actually stupid if someone got 10 inchs that isn’t ideal