Is it even worth it to deprive yourself of delicious food only to make ugly bones visible?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
If you are subhuman at 14% bodyfat or lower is it even worth depriving yourself of that delicious cope?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, lonelycurry, Growth Plate and 4 others
If you are subhuman at 14% bodyfat or lower is it even worth depriving yourself of that delicious cope?
if you are really sub5 there is nothing that will help you, softmaxxing only works for normies

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Gandy
if you are really sub5 there is nothing that will help you, softmaxxing only works for normies
This. Go low body fat and see what your face looks like. If it looks good and you start getting one night stands, good, stay year round at 10-12%.

If it's still unpleasant to look at and you get zero results from women, may as well eat all the food you want since it makes no difference. You will still be able to get women but it will take money (either hookers or bribing golddiggers into a marriage).

(Yes, it's good to stay low body fat even as an ugly person for health purposes, but you will gain no tangible reward from the food restriction besides a lower chance of arteries clogging etc.)

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Im dieting and im just depressed as fuck now, bored out of my mind and only think about food, thankfully im soon done with it. do you have it the same way?

This. Go low body fat and see what your face looks like. If it looks good and you start getting one night stands, good, stay year round at 10-12%.

If it's still unpleasant to look at and you get zero results from women, may as well eat all the food you want since it makes no difference. You will still be able to get women but it will take money (either hookers or bribing golddiggers into a marriage).

(Yes, it's good to stay low body fat even as an ugly person for health purposes, but you will gain no tangible reward from the food restriction besides a lower chance of arteries clogging etc.)
Is it normal to feel like dog shit when ur dieting. Nothing is fun :(

You can still eat tasty food nigga just less of it. Look up the military diet, it's a bit extreme and not viable longterm but it'll do the job and you still eat ice cream

Is it normal to feel like dog shit when ur dieting. Nothing is fun :(
Yes. I felt like dog shit for months and months dropping from 18% to 10%. To the point of suicidality several times

You need to be a certain variety of insane to pull through it and keep grinding when all your mind can think about is a bag of potato chips.

Ever seen that movie Shawshank Redemption? It's just like the main character crawling through that massive sewer pipe of shit to escape the prison yard and finally reach freedom.

The reward is so far away and the process of getting there sucks big time. But oh man when you finally get there, it was worth crawling through all that sewage.

And... Once you get to low body fat, you have mental permission to pig out plenty. I can now eat a ton of pizza or burgers every once in a while knowing a cheat meal or two will have absolutely no effect on my physique, it will make my face bloated for 1-2 days and then I'm back to normal after a day of fasting.

When I was at higher body fat, I just felt worse and worse every time I ate *anything* unhealthy. And being bloated at high body fat does make you uglier which makes it harder to enjoy food.

I enjoy life so much more at low body fat.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 15569
hozay tier thread

This is why you gymcel, it’s the only reason really, after achieving your natural limit, it’ll be easy to maintain 10% bodyfat year round, your skin will also look better with muscle + lean compared to being emaciated at 10% skinny

fuck no LMFAO

you'll not make it my nigga :owo: