Is it fair to say Fabio Lanzoni is 8 psl or at least incredibly close to it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
IZX4IHEDTVFYTHZN626JJXBFKU
Tom Brady at 42

IMG 3458
chico at barely 30.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kingkellz, faggotchadlite and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, AscendingHero, Deleted member 13994 and 3 others
Seriously read this thread:

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, AscendingHero and Kingkellz
Nah he's Latino, Half Puerto Rican Half Mexican to be exact
I asked this Chinese girl what ethnic guys she likes the most and she said Latinos
I told her that Latino isn't a race
She showed me a guy looking exactly like the one you posted

• +1
Nah he's Latino, Half Puerto Rican Half Mexican to be exact
This guy mogs chico bro women love Dom af men look at his tall gaint chin oozes sex appeal and masculinity

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210614-113832_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210614-113832_Chrome.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 51
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and Xangsane
I asked this Chinese girl what ethnic guys she likes the most and she said Latinos
I asked her what about other races and she said "not my type"

• JFL
Just be ethnic and have caucasiod features theory

• +1
He's the quintessential Latino Chad. When a girl says she likes Latinos, she doesn't mean the dark ones, short ones, basically the tall ripped ones like the guy I posted. It's rare for a Latino to have his physical attributes tho

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Seriously read this thread:

Maesthetic like Gandy or Cavill is ideal not hypermasculine
Pat Tillman is too extreme

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago
Just be ethnic and have caucasiod features theory
She said she only wants Latino or white guys, no exceptions. She was born and raised in the West.
She also went on to say that "Latinos have plenty of Native American blood"

• +1
Maesthetic like Gandy or Cavill is ideal not hypermasculine
Pat Tillman is too extreme
Pat till yes is above average compared to average men but no way is he ideal imo I think like over 85 percent of women will agree

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • +1
She said she only wants Latino or white guys, no exceptions. She was born and raised in the West.
She also went on to say that "Latinos have plenty of Native American blood"
Don't alot of philipinos look hispanic?

He's the quintessential Latino Chad. When a girl says she likes Latinos, she doesn't mean the dark ones, short ones, basically the tall ripped ones like the guy I posted. It's rare for a Latino to have his physical attributes tho
I agree with that. They also picture Castizos.

Don't alot of philipinos look hispanic?
They do but she said she's not into filipinos

• +1
I agree with that. They also picture Castizos.

They do but she said she's not into filipinos
What if the philipino told her he was hispanic

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Copying and pasting what i said on my other thread

Why would I want to be a pretty boy over a masculine chad?

What the mainstream media says about the ideal man matters way more than trends like tik tok pretty boys and effeminate male models say. The modeling industry is infected with toxic masculinity which is why it doesn't actually represent the ideal male appearance alongside trends like kpop.

After all, do you think Superman, characters like Kronk, Duke Nukem, Agent 47 and even Goliath from gargoyles are portrayed with such insane masculine dimorphism for the sake of it? No they are potrayed like that because it's the ideal male appearance. They have all of the following very masculine dimorphic features.
  • Insanely high FWHR
  • Low gonial angles
  • Strong cheekbones
  • Very Square and angular jaws.
  • Great jaw and mid mandible thickness.
  • Square chins with high width and thickness.
  • Compact mid faces.
  • Imposing frames with wide shoulders and ribcage + small hips.
  • Huge barrel chests.
  • Thick necks and strong trap development.
  • Insanely muscular physiques.
View attachment 1146837
View attachment 1146838
View attachment 1146840
View attachment 1146841
View attachment 1146842
View attachment 1146844
View attachment 1146845

Even hyper macho anime characters like guts, goku, and ira gamagori have almost all of these traits.

View attachment 1146850
View attachment 1146849
View attachment 1146848

They are portrayed like this as it's the ideal male appearance.
Would he win a masc battle agains Lanzoni?

Probably but not by much.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, Xangsane and bernanddrago
Copying and pasting what i said on my other thread

Why would I want to be a pretty boy over a masculine chad?

What the mainstream media says about the ideal man matters way more than trends like tik tok pretty boys and effeminate male models say. The modeling industry is infected with toxic masculinity which is why it doesn't actually represent the ideal male appearance alongside trends like kpop.

After all, do you think Superman, characters like Kronk, Duke Nukem, Agent 47 and even Goliath from gargoyles are portrayed with such insane masculine dimorphism for the sake of it? No they are potrayed like that because it's the ideal male appearance. They have all of the following very masculine dimorphic features.
  • Insanely high FWHR
  • Low gonial angles
  • Strong cheekbones
  • Very Square and angular jaws.
  • Great jaw and mid mandible thickness.
  • Square chins with high width and thickness.
  • Compact mid faces.
  • Imposing frames with wide shoulders and ribcage + small hips.
  • Huge barrel chests.
  • Thick necks and strong trap development.
  • Insanely muscular physiques.
View attachment 1146837
View attachment 1146838
View attachment 1146840
View attachment 1146841
View attachment 1146842
View attachment 1146844
View attachment 1146845

Even hyper macho anime characters like guts, goku, and ira gamagori have almost all of these traits.

View attachment 1146850
View attachment 1146849
View attachment 1146848

They are portrayed like this as it's the ideal male appearance.

Probably but not by much.
Guys like this are ideal, masculine enough where it doesn't start to deteriorate from their aesthetics

Not

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, zeke714 and Xangsane
Ohh if she only dates hispanic and whites then she's not lol
She said the reason she likes hispanic guys is because that "they tend to have fuller lips, thicker hair and better skin quality" than whites, but when she showed me pics of what she meant, most of them looked like that guy.

I told her that other nonwhite races have these features too but she just kept saying "they weren't her type" whatever the hell that means.

This girl was around 5.5 psl, looks like an IRL anime girl

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
  • JFL
Oh wow a good looking guy gets comments about how good he looks? Wow!!! What are you trying to prove?
Cool they got some comments but do they have multiple tribute videos with million of views and thousand of comments admiring them
View attachment 1178906

if chico really were a monster he'd be posting on here jfl

• JFL
Oh wow a good looking guy gets comments about how good he looks? Wow!!! What are you trying to prove?
Cool they got some comments but do they have multiple tribute videos with million of views and thousand of comments admiring them
View attachment 1178906

Most comments on those chico videos are pslers talking about mewing rofl.

• JFL
  • JFL
Most comments on those chico videos are pslers talking about mewing rofl.
Almost all the top comments on that boy is a monster are actually from males.
Cope. Only a fraction of the comments are plus I could link you multiple other videos with +1m views.
JFL if you think Wattpad also is male dominated where teenage girls writes fictious love stories mostly about him

Cope. Only a fraction of the comments are plus I could link you multiple other videos with +1m views.
JFL if you think Wattpad also is male dominated where teenage girls writes fictious love stories mostly about him
Almost all the top comments on that video and another are from incel pslers.

Also check this thread out.

Women who are strictly heterosexual prefer masculinity more than women who aren't
For strictly heterosexual women, attractiveness ratings peaked at a level of +87% masculinity, i.e. clearly above zero. This is in line with findings from previous studies that have reported a general preference for masculinity/masculine traits
The more women were exclusively sexually attracted to men, the more attractive they found highly masculine faces: the turning point of the quadratic function for strictly heterosexual women was at a higher masculinity level than for women who reported the most attraction to women.

Women who are less sensitive to 'disgust' more likely to prefer more masculine faces
Women who had a high sensitivity to disgust — who were repulsed by situations and stimuli that could lead to infection — tended to prefer moderately masculine men but really didn’t like either feminine or very masculine men. However, women who were less sensitive to disgust found moderately and extremely masculine men equally alluring.”

The last quote from it im going to put is most obvious.

More attractive the woman the less tolerant she is of a feminine twink
More attractive women showed less tolerance to lower levels of masculinity than less attractive women, and their attractiveness ratings increased more steeply with increasing masculinity. Although the interaction with the quadratic masculinity term was not significant, our results also tentatively suggest that more attractive women show a greater range in their ratings of attractiveness (a steeper curve), which might indicate they are more discriminatory than less attractive women when it comes to men’s facial masculinity.
Only sub humans and women who aren't confident with their looks think he's attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
“8 psl” :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Almost all the top comments on that video and another are from incel pslers.

Also check this thread out.

Women who are strictly heterosexual prefer masculinity more than women who aren't

Women who are less sensitive to 'disgust' more likely to prefer more masculine faces

The last quote from it im going to put is most obvious.

More attractive the woman the less tolerant she is of a feminine twink

Only sub humans and women who aren't confident with their looks think he's attractive.
Yes and that's why maesthetic is ideal, Gandy, Hexum, Miroslav Cech, Cavill etc. They are as masculine as you need to be while still looking aesthetic. There are limits until it starts to detoriate you. Looking more masculine isnt always better. For instance tall chins are also ideal. doesn't mean it has to be 10cm. Because once it overrides a limit it would start to detoriate your looks.
I don't think pretty boy is ideal I just refuted your youtube comments evidence with Chico since that argument was dumb as fuck, and if you were rational you would know young women would pick Chico over this horse.

Yes and that's why maesthetic is ideal, Gandy, Hexum, Miroslav Cech, Cavill etc. They are as masculine as you need to be while still looking aesthetic. There are limits until it starts to detoriate you. Looking more masculine isnt always better. For instance tall chins are also ideal. doesn't mean it has to be 10cm. Because once it overrides a limit it would start to detoriate your looks.
I don't think pretty boy is ideal I just refuted your youtube comments evidence with Chico since that argument was dumb as fuck, and if you were rational you would know young women would pick Chico over this horse.

Even teenage girls would choose a much more masculine partner over him.

Chico is not ideal for slaying. He is too pretty boyish imo.

Robust Pretty Boy or Masc Chad is Ideal.

@Amnesia is slaying 18 year olds and he doesn't look nothing like a Pretty Boy.

• Love it
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs

Even teenage girls would choose a much more masculine partner over him.
Nope
You refute the PSL consensus
Go on start your revolution, go on make a poll and see how long your theory will last. You have a personal bias

I just made up the term but it means his features are way too pronounced
But his mid-face isn't good, plus he looks low class like Lundgren

• +1
Imo pretty boys actually might have wider overall appeal than extreme hyper masculine low trust men but ideal is mascuoine while not looking overly masculine and low trust like gandy in his prime or cavill even jeremy meeks

• +1
Reactions: zeke714 and StrangerDanger
He does.

I never ever got why this forum and most incels are so fixated on male models and pretty boys when they don't represent the ideal male, the industry is full toxic masculinity, most models look weird as hell(Barrett and O'Pry), age like shit(Gandy and Chico). What the media says about the ideal man >>>>>> the modeling industry, current trends, and psl autists opinions. I do at least understand the fixation on Jeremy Meeks, that I 100% understand

• JFL