Is it fair to say Fabio Lanzoni is 8 psl or at least incredibly close to it?

it's really weird to me that you have the same tastes in men as a 40 year old woman

dammm that guy aged pretty well

Okay just to refute everyone disagreeing with my claims once and for all. Especially strangerdanger, xangsane loksr, and toska.

1. If Fabio is so ugly, orge, unappealing, and lacks harmony, and no women would ever choose him, then why is he on the cover of hundreds, and I mean HUNDREDS of romance novels. If he was an orge, that would mean he is not a lady's man and appealing to women. But because he's on the cover of so many romance novels, his sex appeal is incredibly high. After all the reason they put super attractive males on those novels is for sex appeal for women to read it. If he was such an orge, he wouldn't be on the cover of such content in the first place. He even appeared on the cover of a nes game strictly because of his masculine, heroic like appearance. Rebute this for me. If he was ugly and not appealing, he wouldn't be on the cover for those novels. But that's far from the case.
  2. "go to bodybuildingforums if you wanna worship ultra masc ogres". Since when have I ever posted anything saying orges are ideal. Here is the only time I claimed anything remotely like that.https://looksmax.org/threads/who-this-forum-and-incels-is-think-slays-vs-who-actually-slays.344736/ big ramy, Ronnie Coleman, and those orge bodybuilders/arm wrestlers are the only orges I mentioned on this site and all I mentioned is they have a lot of partners because drugs like masteron make them sexual beasts. Some do get married and have kids, but for the most part they are strictly fuck buddies or FWB. I don't think they are ideal because they are needy. They don't make much money and need someone to support their lifestyle. Most woman want a provider and they both compete for the same slot. Here's my thread on what I considered 8 psl or close to it. https://looksmax.org/threads/who-do-you-consider-8-psl-or-at-least-close-to-it.356956/guess what? 0 orges posted. I never claimed they were ideal and never have. I even made a thread on a younger Rich piana and one of the comments is he looks "too orge even here". On to that for 3. Lee Haney(that wide framed black guy is also not an orge, this forum this is just racist, any sane person would say he's a giga tyrone).
  3. nintchdbpict000347958184.jpg
    Where's the orge? This whole forum would kill to look like a 28 year old Rich, he mogs this whole forum to hell and back lol. Later in life he was a giga orge, but here? 404 orge not found.
  4. "I love how you have the same interest as women in their 40s". See above and check my thread on what I consider close to 8 psl. Women of ALL ages would drool over Clint Walker and Steve Reeves if they were born today. That is a absolute fact of life. Actually I cannot imagine any women who would turn them down. Same with Louis Allen III. Except height, he looks unreal. He's not only incredibly masculine and Dom looking, but also very exotic and noble at the same time. Basically like a irl gears of war character.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Kingkellz
His worat feature is his eye area, incredible how no one ia pointing it out. It fucking breaks his harmony and makes him an ogre.

Muh low set eyebrows. No dude, eye areas need a minimum of space (without UEE) between eyes and eyebrows. Not a fucking eyebrow next to the pupil.

Change his eye area for Gandy ones per example and you will se what I an talking about. 60% of face appeal is eye area, and thia dude has a mediocre ogremaxxed eye area.

Okay just to refute everyone disagreeing with my claims once and for all. Especially strangerdanger, xangsane loksr, and toska.

1. If Fabio is so ugly, orge, unappealing, and lacks harmony, and no women would ever choose him, then why is he on the cover of hundreds, and I mean HUNDREDS of romance novels. If he was an orge, that would mean he is not a lady's man and appealing to women. But because he's on the cover of so many romance novels, his sex appeal is incredibly high. After all the reason they put super attractive males on those novels is for sex appeal for women to read it. If he was such an orge, he wouldn't be on the cover of such content in the first place. He even appeared on the cover of a nes game strictly because of his masculine, heroic like appearance. Rebute this for me. If he was ugly and not appealing, he wouldn't be on the cover for those novels. But that's far from the case.
  2. "go to bodybuildingforums if you wanna worship ultra masc ogres". Since when have I ever posted anything saying orges are ideal. Here is the only time I claimed anything remotely like that.https://looksmax.org/threads/who-this-forum-and-incels-is-think-slays-vs-who-actually-slays.344736/ big ramy, Ronnie Coleman, and those orge bodybuilders/arm wrestlers are the only orges I mentioned on this site and all I mentioned is they have a lot of partners because drugs like masteron make them sexual beasts. Some do get married and have kids, but for the most part they are strictly fuck buddies or FWB. I don't think they are ideal because they are needy. They don't make much money and need someone to support their lifestyle. Most woman want a provider and they both compete for the same slot. Here's my thread on what I considered 8 psl or close to it. https://looksmax.org/threads/who-do-you-consider-8-psl-or-at-least-close-to-it.356956/guess what? 0 orges posted. I never claimed they were ideal and never have. I even made a thread on a younger Rich piana and one of the comments is he looks "too orge even here". On to that for 3. Lee Haney(that wide framed black guy is also not an orge, this forum this is just racist, any sane person would say he's a giga tyrone).
  3. nintchdbpict000347958184.jpg
    Where's the orge? This whole forum would kill to look like a 28 year old Rich, he mogs this whole forum to hell and back lol. Later in life he was a giga orge, but here? 404 orge not found.
  4. "I love how you have the same interest as women in their 40s". See above and check my thread on what I consider close to 8 psl. Women of ALL ages would drool over Clint Walker and Steve Reeves if they were born today. That is a absolute fact of life. Actually I cannot imagine any women who would turn them down. Same with Louis Allen III. Except height, he looks unreal. He's not only incredibly masculine and Dom looking, but also very exotic and noble at the same time. Basically like a irl gears of war character.
I'm not gonna read all that shit, I'll skim it though
but anyway, fabio is attractive to 40 year old cat ladies on looks alone. He could obviously pull anyone cause he looks good and he's fabio (I mean in his prime obviously) but to suggest that a 20 year old girl would have a poster of fabio on her wall is absolutely asinine, same with Clint Walker. Steve Reeves looks a little bit more prettyboy-esque so I could see him having success with girls who aren't 40 year old cat ladies

but anyway, fabio is attractive to 40 year old cat ladies on looks alone. He could obviously pull anyone cause he looks good and he's fabio (I mean in his prime obviously) but to suggest that a 20 year old girl would have a poster of fabio on her wall is absolutely asinine, same with Clint Walker. Steve Reeves looks a little bit more prettyboy-esque so I could see him having success with girls who aren't 40 year old cat ladies
guys like fabio attract horsegirls tbh

What about Jeremy meeks? Would he only attract young women?

Hacker: 5'8

Fabio: 6'3

Facially:

Screen-Shot-2017-11-20-at-5.40.13-PM.png

Vinnie.jpg

7f7adee0b38c8be5caa3fbcd441d6915_400x400.jpeg

Fabio mogs case closed, even my mom jaw and chinmogs chico and hacker to death.
if ur mom jawmogs chico then she must look like a chimp, im sorry for your genes

Jeremy Meeks is more maesthetic instead of ogre but I would say his thug niche appeals more to younger women
Do you think thug maxing is a good idea?

Do you think thug maxing is a good idea?
Depends
For Vince Staples? Probably, yeah
for Timothee Chalamet? Probably not

Depending on how you do it, it comes with risks
It's also going to attract a very specific type of girl that you need to make sure you're attracted to before you start all that.

if ur mom jawmogs chico then she must look like a chimp, im sorry for your genes
Her jaw is more square than his jfl.

You don't get it do you?

The very same 'young women' that pick prime chico are the same women that will immediately cheat on him with guys like Tillman and Mathews the moment Chico's looks deteriorate (which in Chico's case his looks went to the gutter before he hit 30! Meanwhile guys like Tillman, Brady, and Mathews continue to look good we'll past 30yrs of age.)

Not only do they have much better longevity than Chico but they also spark the primal sexual urges in women but women will often not openly admit it.

Their mind says one thing but their pussy says something else and is what ultimately decides when it comes to STR's/ONS type situations.

Remember woman want to come off as sweet and logical individuals they don't want to come off as these primal and 'shallow' individuals.

Chico is the textbook handsome boy that takes a girl out on a date and kisses their feet while Tillman is the unruly mogger that fucks the shit out of her later that night while Chico dreams about getting to 2nd base with that same girl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, AscendingHero, Gestapo and 1 other person
You don't get it do you?

The very same 'young women' that pick prime chico are the same women that will immediately cheat on him with guys like Tillman and Mathews the moment Chico's looks deteriorate (which in Chico's case his looks went to the gutter before he hit 30! Meanwhile guys like Tillman, Brady, and Mathews continue to look good we'll past 30yrs of age.)

Not only do they have much better longevity than Chico but they also spark the primal sexual urges in women but women will often not openly admit it.

Their mind says one thing but their pussy says something else and is what ultimately decides when it comes to STR's/ONS type situations.

Remember woman want to come off as sweet and logical individuals they don't want to come off as these primal and 'shallow' individuals.

Chico is the textbook handsome boy that takes a girl out on a date and kisses their feet while Tillman is the unruly mogger that fucks the shit out of her later that night while Chico dreams about getting to 2nd base with that same girl.
Hey man nothing wrong with kissing feet some men got feet fetish

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
You don't get it do you?

Kellz nails it once again!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, AscendingHero and Kingkellz
I'm gonna make a huge thread on it. While guys like chico, hacker, and eubanks may have high body counts they are NOT the guys pslers should strive to be like.

This is top-tier Looksmax brainwashing.

My mother thinks he's horrible looking (no kidding)