Is it fine to make a tinder with just good selfies

incelmogger

incelmogger

Aryan
Yes I’m asking because I have no good actual photos since I have no friends and don’t go anywhere. But I think I could be successful. Pm if you wanna see pics. Thinking of getting a little bit leaner though so I can show the progression. Idk if it would matter that much tho tbf.

Stats - 186cm and white aussie

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and viniciz
@WishIwasChico

Pm me

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
U are a white chad bhai. You cab talk pictures in ypur toilet and get matches

• +1
U are a white chad bhai. You cab talk pictures in ypur toilet and get matches
I’ll pm you anyways bro I’ve gotten leaner. Tell me which pics r best

Yes I’m asking because I have no good actual photos since I have no friends and don’t go anywhere. But I think I could be successful. Pm if you wanna see pics. Thinking of getting a little bit leaner though so I can show the progression. Idk if it would matter that much tho tbf.

Stats - 186cm and white aussie
Sure. I ran 2 blokes with selfies only. Both of them got +99. It's all about the face.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and incelmogger
Not if your mtn or lower. You look weird if its just selfies in your bedroom. You need social proof. If your actually attractive then go ahead.

it worked for my oentiis

• +1
Not if your mtn or lower. You look weird if its just selfies in your bedroom. You need social proof. If your actually attractive then go ahead.
If people rate me htn and chadlite based off regular selfies here then idk what I am irl lol