Slay story with tinder chat

Luffymaxxing

Luffymaxxing

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.......
The tinder chat was like ten messages max tbh which was like ‘damn…’ JFL.

Anyways, so I basically show up. The area is shady af ngl so I was worried about my car being stolen.

Go in her house talk a little then go on her bed, start stroking her leg and then she kisses me.

Gives me insane head then I fuck her and cum after like two minutes JFL!

Anyways we have a break and I was telling her that her head game was 🔥 and she was like ‘wait till round 2, I’m gonna go for a lot longer’

Anyways we start kissing and this bitch is just deep throating my dick for like ten minutes wtf lol I went dizzy ngl.

Very very high e body you could see her ribs a bit but she still had double d’s and very good ass.

Her face was MTB ngl but her body made up for it.

Said she’d just got out of a relationship like 1.5 weeks ago and just wanted hook ups.

After she said we could be fwb

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
In a modern twist of romance, a captivating tale unfolds through a Tinder chat. With witty banter and genuine connection, two souls find themselves entangled in the digital realm, navigating through the highs and lows of virtual courtship. As messages fly back and forth, hearts race and emotions soar, proving that love can indeed blossom in the most unexpected of places - even in the swipe of a finger.

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
In a modern twist of romance, a captivating tale unfolds through a Tinder chat. With witty banter and genuine connection, two souls find themselves entangled in the digital realm, navigating through the highs and lows of virtual courtship. As messages fly back and forth, hearts race and emotions soar, proving that love can indeed blossom in the most unexpected of places - even in the swipe of a finger.
Nice chatpgt