Is it genuinely over for me? (5‘8 jacked LTN)

Seanisugly

Seanisugly

Iron
Joined
Jul 7, 2026
Posts
133
Reputation
131
Okay so im a 5‘8(174cm) LTN and I’m jacked. And I struggle a lot with women. I have to do A LOT to get laid by LTBs (black) and I only get chopped fat white bitches if I try hard enough.

Because I’m jacked I get 1:1 ratio of complements from men and women, but women they say it like „you have big arms“ not I want you to bite those biceps (that happens but very rare)

When I talk to women in groups I can see they don’t care about me as much. my bestfriend is a 5‘7 htn we both have the same personality (extroverted and outgoing) but women only care about what he has to say and not me.

Is it genuinely over for me?
 
  • +1
Reactions: arkzy7
Yea its over
 
  • +1
Reactions: Seanisugly
Yea its over
IMG 7607
 
It's not over. But you're definitely going to have to try harder for what you want or settle with what you get. Im 5'7 and im a flabby asf with a bit of muscle and I still manage to get some attention from time to time from decent looking women. And I rate myself ltn-mtn too. Part of how I attract is usually just settling for whatever comes my way but if there is something that I just know might be into me, I make the move.

Fuck all that "wash they only care about my friend type shit". Be your own man and learn your place. You either know it's worth saying or it's not. Hell there's even the "quiet man" stereotype that women kinda like so you could probably get into doing that.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Seanisugly
It's not over. But you're definitely going to have to try harder for what you want or settle with what you get. Im 5'7 and im a flabby asf with a bit of muscle and I still manage to get some attention from time to time from decent looking women. And I rate myself ltn-mtn too. Part of how I attract is usually just settling for whatever comes my way but if there is something that I just know might be into me, I make the move.

Fuck all that "wash they only care about my friend type shit". Be your own man and learn your place. You either know it's worth saying or it's not. Hell there's even the "quiet man" stereotype that women kinda like so you could probably get into doing that.
I hear you!! But..

First of all I’m the same as you I talk to almost every girl I think is interested in me. I do not lack in confidence not one bit despite being ugly. The problem is I’m ugly and thus I don’t have high success rate leading to the fact that I settle with anything and anyone.

I try to ignore the fact that they don’t care about me, but having an attractive extroverted friend shows you how there’s levels to this shit everyday and it rubs me the wrong way. Dont get me wrong I love my homie, and im not envious of him at all. It’s just that when women shaft you every single time it starts to hurt , despite being confident.

The paradox of a confident LTN
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: BecomingX
I hear you!! But..

First of all I’m the same as you I talk to almost every girl I think is interested in me. I do not lack in confidence not one bit despite being ugly. The problem is I’m ugly and thus I don’t have high success rate leading to the fact that I settle with anything and anyone.

I try to ignore the fact that they don’t care about me, but having an attractive extroverted friend shows you how there’s levels to this shit everyday and it rubs me the wrong way. Dont get me wrong I love my homie, and im not envious of him at all. It’s just that when women shaft you every single time it starts to hurt , despite being confident.

The paradox of a confident LTN
True. I've dealt with those feelings before. Not much you can do to tell you the truth but don't think that its over. I would suggest having patience and putting focus onto other things other than women. It helps to take a break from chasing something that youre never gonna get from a foid (happiness).
 
  • +1
Reactions: Seanisugly
Never over

there's always hope
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
Okay so im a 5‘8(174cm) LTN and I’m jacked. And I struggle a lot with women. I have to do A LOT to get laid by LTBs (black) and I only get chopped fat white bitches if I try hard enough.

Because I’m jacked I get 1:1 ratio of complements from men and women, but women they say it like „you have big arms“ not I want you to bite those biceps (that happens but very rare)

When I talk to women in groups I can see they don’t care about me as much. my bestfriend is a 5‘7 htn we both have the same personality (extroverted and outgoing) but women only care about what he has to say and not me.

Is it genuinely over for me?
chopped fat white girls? pass me the controller bro you a fakecel
 
  • +1
Reactions: Seanisugly
True. I've dealt with those feelings before. Not much you can do to tell you the truth but don't think that its over. I would suggest having patience and putting focus onto other things other than women. It helps to take a break from chasing something that youre never gonna get from a foid (happiness).
I already put focus on other things. Gym, work etc. it’s just that no matter how hard I try I feel hurt subconsciously. Im not chasing them anymore, I just like talking to people yk?

How old are you? Maybe it’s a thing to do with age. I’m turning 21 soon
 
Okay so im a 5‘8(174cm) LTN and I’m jacked. And I struggle a lot with women. I have to do A LOT to get laid by LTBs (black) and I only get chopped fat white bitches if I try hard enough.

Because I’m jacked I get 1:1 ratio of complements from men and women, but women they say it like „you have big arms“ not I want you to bite those biceps (that happens but very rare)

When I talk to women in groups I can see they don’t care about me as much. my bestfriend is a 5‘7 htn we both have the same personality (extroverted and outgoing) but women only care about what he has to say and not me.

Is it genuinely over for me?
1791015348896
show your face and physique for good answers bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Seanisugly
Okay so im a 5‘8(174cm) LTN and I’m jacked. And I struggle a lot with women. I have to do A LOT to get laid by LTBs (black) and I only get chopped fat white bitches if I try hard enough.

Because I’m jacked I get 1:1 ratio of complements from men and women, but women they say it like „you have big arms“ not I want you to bite those biceps (that happens but very rare)

When I talk to women in groups I can see they don’t care about me as much. my bestfriend is a 5‘7 htn we both have the same personality (extroverted and outgoing) but women only care about what he has to say and not me.

Is it genuinely over for me?
welcome to bp nigger
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChoppedArab and Seanisugly
I don’t wanna


I don’t wanna post them here. Maybe privately?
stop being a bitch no one here knows you
maybe if you post your face / physique people can give you feedback use your brain
 
stop being a bitch no one here knows you
maybe if you post your face / physique people can give you feedback use your brain
nigga, I’m not posting my face on a public forum are you retarded
 
do you know what your failos are? can hardmaxxing help?
 
nigga, I’m not posting my face on a public forum are you retarded
1791015602139
holy shit if you want proper fucken feedback on a looksmaxing forum its better to post a pic of how you look
use ur fucken brain
 
Ain't that bad if you're able to fuck a slim body black girl

Lots of men are left with the option of whales or junglegook
 
  • +1
Reactions: Seanisugly
Okay so im a 5‘8(174cm) LTN and I’m jacked. And I struggle a lot with women. I have to do A LOT to get laid by LTBs (black) and I only get chopped fat white bitches if I try hard enough.

Because I’m jacked I get 1:1 ratio of complements from men and women, but women they say it like „you have big arms“ not I want you to bite those biceps (that happens but very rare)

When I talk to women in groups I can see they don’t care about me as much. my bestfriend is a 5‘7 htn we both have the same personality (extroverted and outgoing) but women only care about what he has to say and not me.

Is it genuinely over for me?
I am 5‘8 jacked lhtn with a solid frame
Brad Pitt Laughing GIF
 
Ain't that bad if you're able to fuck a slim body black girl

Lots of men are left with the option of whales or junglegook
Honestly you’re right I can’t complain that much. The black women i get are sexy as fuck. Slim thick, thick and petite. The face usually ranges from Ltb to mtb, I used to get htb blacks in Highschool but not anymore.

I think it’s mostly because I’m black and in the black lookssphere I’m a little above average. And also black women love muscle more than any other race

I just wish I could attract white foids with decent bodies!

If you were in my situation, would you give up the pursuit of white women and focus on blacks?
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

ByeCruelworld
Replies
6
Views
48
Anewuser2026
A
chubbas
Replies
13
Views
53
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
high_inhib_gymcel
Replies
4
Views
17
high_inhib_gymcel
high_inhib_gymcel
Paldavinci
Replies
1
Views
17
shortcurry375
S
Sean O’Pry
Replies
4
Views
29
wigglethatshakethat
wigglethatshakethat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top