Is it goofy to wear sneakers past 25 y/o

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
Summer’s almost here. Got my Adidas Sambas out today but feeling a bit odd to rock them on. I’m thinking of just wearing desert boots, chukkas and chelseas this summer. Sneakers starting to look goofy to me at this age. Lmk what you think

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Depends on your hairline

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, philosopher, FacialStructure404 and 7 others
I’m going to pair with light colored chinos, half sleeve buttoned shirts mostly

I mean people might think your a pedophile but its not that deep

• Woah
Reactions: laaltin
Actually yeah it’s cringe only ethnics wear sneakers and look like toddlers doing so

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Debetro and laaltin
Actually yeah it’s cringe only ethnics wear sneakers and look like toddlers doing so
Idk about that, I see middle aged white men wearing trainers and school backpacks all the time

Idk about that, I see middle aged white men wearing trainers and school backpacks all the time
They try to fit in with young people but fail

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I think they are just clueless, basically just been dressing the same since their teenage years
Most men dress like shit

• +1
Yes, sneakers are for poor people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, sweetheart, laaltin and 1 other person
Never see posts on dressing/style here. Meanwhile, dalits spam reply on racebaits and shitposts. Speaks volume about this forum

Never see posts on dressing/style here. Meanwhile, dalits spam reply on racebaits and shitposts. Speaks volume about this forum

IMG 20240514 114411
go back to tik tok if you want to talk about that redpill nonsense

sneakers are the only thing i have to wear

• So Sad
View attachment 2917632 go back to tik tok if you want to talk about that redpill nonsense
Of course, ofc, PSL is the absolute truth. Nothing else affects your image, the world is that black and white afterall. It helps to go out sometimes yk

Of course, ofc, PSL is the absolute truth. Nothing else affects your image, the world is that black and white afterall. It helps to go out sometimes yk
Sadly It Is. I Wish i could Just put on a suit and become a mogger pal. Doesn't work like this

Sadly It Is. I Wish i could Just put on a suit and become a mogger pal. Doesn't work like this
Well you won’t be worshipped but defintely get more IOIs compared to when you dress like everyone else

Well you won’t be worshipped but defintely get more IOIs compared to when you dress like everyone else
You'll only look like a tryhard. Saw too many of those incels trying to dress nice to impress. You saw those elegant chads on IG worshipped by women and thought dress made a difference. If he wore sweatshirts and sneakers they would be like "omg i love skater boy style"

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
You'll only look like a tryhard. Saw too many of those incels trying to dress nice to impress. You saw those elegant chads on IG worshipped by women and thought dress made a difference. If he wore sweatshirts and sneakers they would be like "omg i love skater boy style"
True if you can’t pull it off which is why I never go for suits or even sport coats. Doesn’t mean you can’t experiment and find what works for you

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
True if you can’t pull it off which is why I never go for suits or even sport coats. Doesn’t mean you can’t experiment and find what works for you
It Just happen that every chad can pull It off while normies look like corporate wageslaves with It.

What else are you supposed to wear? Only boots? I like boots because they personally fit my style, but that's not a style for everyone. It matters how the entire outfit looks and how you carry yourself. Don't wear unstylish sneakers though.

It Just happen that every chad can pull It off while normies look like corporate wageslaves with It.
Well, thats the card you have been dealt with. Play or fold. I personally think accessories will work to offset some of that corpo slave image when you dress ”business casual”. I never go full retard with suits or anything heavy unless formal event

What else are you supposed to wear? Only boots? I like boots because they personally fit my style, but that's not a style for everyone. It matters how the entire outfit looks and how you carry yourself. Don't wear unstylish sneakers though.
Canvas, suedes

Well, thats the card you have been dealt with. Play or fold. I personally think accessories will work to offset some of that corpo slave image when you dress ”business casual”. I never go full retard with suits or anything heavy unless formal event
I'm only waiting to reach the point where dying from a brutal death Will be Easy. There Is no point in 2024 if you aren't chad. All masks have been unfolded, my 14 yo nephew knows about Jordan Barrett and maxillas and says "he's cool" whenever he sees a gl male, there Is absolutely no coming back, only way out is roping.

• So Sad
Those are fabrics. You can have suede boots. Sneakers are totally fine to wear.
Gimme example of fairly priced sneakers that don’t come off as immature. No Common Projects type shii

i like sneakers plus im seeing a lot guys who are 30 plus still wearing them

• +1
@TechnoBoss @autistic_tendencies what you think of these? About to cop these RL chukkas
IMG 3906

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Gimme example of fairly priced sneakers that don’t come off as immature. No Common Projects type shii
AF1s keep it simple. It's mainly about how you style your outfit.

@TechnoBoss @autistic_tendencies what you think of these? About to cop these RL chukkas
View attachment 2917806
I don't recommend colored shoes tbh because it's harder to style. The shoes themselves are nice, but I wouldn't get them in blue. Whenever you buy shoes, think of what you can wear with them. Unless you are really into fashion and know what colors to put together, your silhouette, and fabrics to mix (or not mix) then keep it simple. Use black/white for sneakers. Brown maybe if they're boots.

What do you normally wear as an outfit? Give me an idea of your style. If you wear some boots like those, you'd need to have the entire outfit look well put together. It will actually make you look more immature if you wear those shoes, and don't have a nice outfit that compliments them.

AF1s keep it simple. It's mainly about how you style your outfit.

I don't recommend colored shoes tbh because it's harder to style. The shoes themselves are nice, but I wouldn't get them in blue. Whenever you buy shoes, think of what you can wear with them. Unless you are really into fashion and know what colors to put together, your silhouette, and fabrics to mix (or not mix) then keep it simple. Use black/white for sneakers. Brown maybe if they're boots.

What do you normally wear as an outfit? Give me an idea of your style. If you wear some boots like those, you'd need to have the entire outfit look well put together. It will actually make you look more immature if you wear those shoes, and don't have a nice outfit that compliments them.
AF1s be basic bro, I was past them already when I turned 20.. I think these navys should go with khakis and other light chinos pretty well. Only pants I wouldn’t pair with these are blue ones

wtf are you supposed to wear if you don’t wear sneakers this forum is retarded. They’re literally just tennis shoes. No one is even going to look at your shoes let alone think you’re weird for wearing “sneakers” as a grown man. It gets 90+ degrees here over the summer, are middle aged men supposed to die in boots or something jfl

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and murdah
just wear doc martens, good height boost and a mature look.

I’m going back to office next month, trying to come up with smart casual fit and not look a boomer at the same time. Usually, I wear streetwear-leaning for day to day but it’s about time I retire that style, I’m 26 already

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
wtf are you supposed to wear if you don’t wear sneakers this forum is retarded. They’re literally just tennis shoes. No one is even going to look at your shoes let alone think you’re weird for wearing “sneakers” as a grown man. It gets 90+ degrees here over the summer, are middle aged men supposed to die in boots or something jfl
Yes

Nigga noone cares. I’m not wearing boots in 110 degree weather FOH

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
As if ur sneakers will make people think about you differently.
Just wear normie shoes like dunks or jordans and care about more important shit, like getting intense facial surgery to botch yourself permanently. I literally wore fucking shark slides to lidl and no one gave a shit.

As if ur sneakers will make people think about you differently.
Just wear normie shoes like dunks or jordans and care about more important shit, like getting intense facial surgery to botch yourself permanently. I literally wore fucking shark slides to lidl and no one gave a shit.
I’m done with n199er shoes now

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Sorry, but that’s the most retarded shit I’ve read on this forum

• +1
Reactions: whitegymcel88 and murdah
I’m done with n199er shoes now
Yeah then think about getting some tryhard shoes like loafers to show people u're different than the other 9 thousand mtn wageslaving fucks in ur area thinking the same shit.

There is no right shoe for ur age, if u're a normie who wears normie shit too, stick to normie shoes aswell. Ur face and body makes the difference in what people think about you.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Sorry, but that’s the most retarded shit I’ve read on this forum
Whats retarded, sneakers look immature and scream ”get you shit together bro” past a certain age imo.. unless you’re on vacay, that’s valid tho

Whats retarded, sneakers look immature and scream ”get you shit together bro” past a certain age imo.. unless you’re on vacay, that’s valid tho
I see where you coming from. Maybe in your 40’s it starts getting questionable, but then again a lot of dudes in their 40’s still wear them

• +1
Reactions: whitegymcel88 and autistic_tendencies