Is it hard to be a responder for ru58841 like it is for minoxidil?

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
minox doesn't do shit for me.

I think I need to microneedle or something. fuck lol.

Tretinoin can help turn you into a responder.
Also, you need to microneedle with 1.5mm minimum to reach the hair follicles.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker

Are you using topical or oral? How long have you been using it for?

• +1
Tretinoin can help turn you into a responder.
Also, you need to microneedle with 1.5mm minimum to reach the hair follicles.
yeah doesnt tretinoin really open up the pours of the skin to make it more reciprocal? but is it wise to do that if you're also microneedling? won't those together on yoru scalp really fuck up the skin?

but how exactly does tret make you a responder.

yeah doesnt tretinoin really open up the pours of the skin to make it more reciprocal? but is it wise to do that if you're also microneedling? won't those together on yoru scalp really fuck up the skin?

but how exactly does tret make you a responder.
Sulfotransferase, which is an enzyme found in the scalp in different amounts based on your genetics. The sulfotransferase enzyme converts minoxidil into minoxidil sulfate, which is minoxidil's active component that actually generates hair growth. Studies show that tretinoin can increase the amount/effectiveness of this specific enzyme or at least aid the conversion into minxodil sulfate.

I wouldn't microneedle+tretinoin, since tretinoin makes the skin easily irritable. I'm currently microneedling, but I'm thinking of switching to tretinoin since I don't think dermarolling/microneedling is a viable option for long term treatment.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Sulfotransferase, which is an enzyme found in the scalp in different amounts based on your genetics. The sulfotransferase enzyme converts minoxidil into minoxidil sulfate, which is minoxidil's active component that actually generates hair growth. Studies show that tretinoin can increase the amount/effectiveness of this specific enzyme or at least aid the conversion into minxodil sulfate.

I wouldn't microneedle+tretinoin, since tretinoin makes the skin easily irritable. I'm currently microneedling, but I'm thinking of switching to tretinoin since I don't think dermarolling/microneedling is a viable option for long term treatment.
will both at the same time leave scarring
does tret help efficacy of ru, or pyr

I don't really know, but tretinoin does make the skin thinner and more susceptible to damage.

No idea.
Tret is good if you wanna stay inside and just play video games and only care about looks if you wanna get Pusey right lol. Just take vitamin d supplements

• JFL

doesnt work for me either but i havent started microneedling lol....
RU5348894394343439 is a STOPPED RESEARCH chemical and a meme, mostly, cause we dont know the long term side effects....
...but bodybuilders use it cause it supposedly stops ur balding if ur into heavy roid cycles...therefore if u dont roid...no need for more than fin+ minox+ ketoconazole+ microneedling

doesnt work for me either but i havent started microneedling lol....
RU5348894394343439 is a STOPPED RESEARCH chemical and a meme, mostly, cause we dont know the long term side effects....
...but bodybuilders use it cause it supposedly stops ur balding if ur into heavy roid cycles...therefore if u dont roid...no need for more than fin+ minox+ ketoconazole+ microneedling
i still bald on fin and minox unless I microneedle (i guess)
so some say go on dut or add ru.