Is it just me or have normies gotten more toxic?

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
Honestly people have always been shit (especially to me) but I noticed slowly since Covid people have been much harsher, more so my generation. They're insulting people more than ever calling other kids retarded, shit ton of gaslighting even more than before. so many normies try so hard to act tough and alpha it's laughable, hope I dont go to jail for fighting one of them npc maggots

Always been the case

Clearly didn’t grow up in Xbox lobbies

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and Sprinkles
it’s cause of inflation and rising living costs and the shit job market and economy

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
It's because the human race is devolving

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and Gigatyrone69
Honestly people have always been shit (especially to me) but I noticed slowly since Covid people have been much harsher, more so my generation. They're insulting people more than ever calling other kids retarded, shit ton of gaslighting even more than before. so many normies try so hard to act tough and alpha it's laughable, hope I dont go to jail for fighting one of them npc maggots
Normies will subconciously follow and obey anything that comes in their face so this is no surprise that normies cope with being dickheads

it’s cause of inflation and rising living costs and the shit job market and economy
And they have to take out their frustrations on innocent incels

Ive only had like one guy be mean during the Xbox days. Its overrated.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried