The BP is real

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
Most of yall been ugly since yall were born. Yall didnt have the chance to experience the privilege of being considered attractive, and maybe that was a good thing after all. Its not as brutal if you dont experience the difference in treatment.

I was deemed as attractive all my childhood, had blue eyes, and a cute youngish face, I was always the somewhat gl sporty popular guy.

I always thought the treatment i got was the norm, that people was always kinda friendly and interrested with everyone. Oh how wrong i was.

When i was 15 i was a redpilled lil folk, doing the normie shit like going to the gym and eating 'healthy' JFL, had good grades too,
etc.

But when the 10th grade started everything changed. Suddenly my LTR left me and I started getting more acne that took a toll on my mental health as well as on my physical health. I was always sick from sept-march, so I missed out on my football training too. I found myself depressed, being sick for 2 weeks then going to school for 1 week.

In this one week periods when i was in the school, i experienced something i never did:
distinction cause of my looks. The people who was always so friendly with me, who I saw as my own friends, became ignorant of me and began making subtle jokes about me.
Even the teachers looked at me with less interest, and the female friends I had slowly started distancing themselves from me.

Everything clicked in my little brain like a puzzle: I was living my life good because i was good looking. That's the truth.

As i experienced the blackpill firsthand, probably harder than most of yall, its only right that I ascend now as much as possible, cause if I remain the same, my life could be considered wasted.

I'm thankful for finding this forum, providing me with the information I need, so I'll try to give back to the community as much as I can.

inb4 dnr, 0, etc.

IMG 4012

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover, halfbloodaryanmaxxe, BeanletMogger and 6 others
Man starts of his virgin post with an essay & preemptive inb4s :lul:

Respect :feelsautistic:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, bloomercel, iam good boy and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL
6rmhck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smoth, dna_cel, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Most of yall been ugly since yall were born. Yall didnt have the chance to experience the privilege of being considered attractive, and maybe that was a good thing after all. Its not as brutal if you dont experience the difference in treatment.

I was deemed as attractive all my childhood, had blue eyes, and a cute youngish face, I was always the somewhat gl sporty popular guy.

I always thought the treatment i got was the norm, that people was always kinda friendly and interrested with everyone. Oh how wrong i was.

When i was 15 i was a redpilled lil folk, doing the normie shit like going to the gym and eating 'healthy' JFL, had good grades too,
etc.

But when the 10th grade started everything changed. Suddenly my LTR left me and I started getting more acne that took a toll on my mental health as well as on my physical health. I was always sick from sept-march, so I missed out on my football training too. I found myself depressed, being sick for 2 weeks then going to school for 1 week.

In this one week periods when i was in the school, i experienced something i never did:
distinction cause of my looks. The people who was always so friendly with me, who I saw as my own friends, became ignorant of me and began making subtle jokes about me.
Even the teachers looked at me with less interest, and the female friends I had slowly started distancing themselves from me.

Everything clicked in my little brain like a puzzle: I was living my life good because i was good looking. That's the truth.

As i experienced the blackpill firsthand, probably harder than most of yall, its only right that I ascend now as much as possible, cause if I remain the same, my life could be considered wasted.

I'm thankful for finding this forum, providing me with the information I need, so I'll try to give back to the community as much as I can.

inb4 dnr, 0, etc.

View attachment 2846220
You just had better personality back then :lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dna_cel, bloomercel, Primalsplit and 1 other person
Dndr but it’s probably a good thread

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel and silencio
fuck you :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, Primalsplit and Brus Wane
IMG 5075

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel
read everything

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and silencio

etc.

inb4 dnr, 0, etc.

View attachment 2846220
Bro accept the darktraid pill do harm to others crimemaxxx get your revenge
First you need to do a cult by @BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Bro accept the darktraid pill do harm to others crimemaxxx get your revenge
First you need to do a cult by @BrahminBoss
im white with blue eyes, how could i be darktriad JFL

I have to be a high trust cuck

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, dna_cel and bloomercel
How did you looks diminish? Did you got fat or what

I looked good as a kid so it's even more brutal

• +1
Reactions: silencio
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I started out as ugly and not neuro-typical, and made a small improvement to 4/10 and it was night and day with how I was treated. Granted most girls still ignore me completely, and avoid me if I try to talk to them. But overall I get much more respect from people.

I'm not even jealous of NT people and good looking people. They're like aliens to me, living in a different universe.

But Yah, looks is MOST important. Voice is second most important. Not having a high pitched voice specifically through vocal training if gaining muscle doesn't work.

I ain reading allat

eat boogers to looksmax

etc.

inb4 dnr, 0, etc.

View attachment 2846220
Another hard READ!!!!!!

Enjoy ya life fella

well seems like you werent the sharpest mind as kid