Is it just me, or is 6'2 legitimately very tall....

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
I measured it out on a tape measure, and realized just how many larp fags out there who say they are 6'2 would not come close.
Made me really think tbh...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, draco, randomguy1235 and 18 others
nah bro I'm 7'2 here in west europe and get height mogged every day, i wear lifts boosting me to 7'4 so i can compete

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19, Deleted member 5701, randomguy1235 and 23 others
6'2 is a great height. I am 6'4 and my personal opinion is that 6'2-6'5 is ideal. When I meet someone who is 6'2, they feel tall and imposing although they are shorter than me. Girls won't notice any difference between 6'2 and 6'4.

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Costner, randomguy1235, RAITEIII and 7 others
6'2 is a great height. I am 6'4 and my personal opinion is that 6'2-6'5 is ideal. When I meet someone who is 6'2, they feel tall and imposing although they are shorter than me. Girls won't notice any difference between 6'2 and 6'4.
The gap is noticeable, stop the cope

And jfl at thinking someone who is 6'2 is tall when you yourself are 6'4. Thats like reverse cope jfl

everything above 5'10 is tall to me

View attachment 283032

And jfl at thinking someone who is 6'2 is tall when you yourself are 6'4. Thats like reverse cope jfl

What do you mean? Yes its noticeable, but someone 6'2 is still tall and imposing to anyone, especially those below that height (which is most people). How am I coping ? JFL. If you think girls actually notice the difference between 6'2 and 6'4.... JFL. Its more likely that you feel 6'2 isn't that tall because so many people are frauding to be 6'2 when they are actually just 6ft

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Costner, randomguy1235, Vidyacoper and 10 others
Nah, 6'2 is nothing special.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
What do you mean? Yes its noticeable, but someone 6'2 is still tall and imposing to anyone, especially those below that height (which is most people). How am I coping ? JFL. If you think girls actually notice the difference between 6'2 and 6'4.... JFL. Its more likely that you feel 6'2 isn't that tall because so many people are frauding to be 6'2 when they are actually just 6ft
a real barefoot legit 188cm at night is actually tall, not even morning height.

This is coming from a legit 184cm barefoot guy. I know 2 guys, one is a legit 188cm and the other is like 193-194. I really thought they were the same height and only when I actually ascertained that the 6'4" guy is indeed 10 cm taller than me, that I realized the difference is not that marked. But at 6'5" and beyond it's a different game

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 2607, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
It’s undoubtedly in the “tall range”

even at 6’0.5 I heightmog a lot of people and if a 6’2 person shows up hes mogging everyone

I measured it out on a tape measure, and realized just how many larp fags out there who say they are 6'2 would not come close.
Made me really think tbh...
Trust me bro its more than ENOUGH.
You mog 99% of all women

Enough to dominate foids in bedroom? They want to be dominated by big guys
Yes bro. More than 190cm is too tall and doesnt benefit you really iMo

6'2'' is not tall at all in non-manlet countries. In Netherlands 6'2'' is normie height and you won't get better than mid-tier Becky. You need to be 6'4''-6'6'' to mog properly in 2020, this is why I'm doing LL at 6'2''
Yes bro. More than 190cm is too tall and doesnt benefit you really iMo
copemaxxing I see

• JFL
Reactions: yirma19, Deleted member 4563, Effortless and 6 others
nah bro I'm 7'2 here in west europe and get height mogged every day, i wear lifts boosting me to 7'4 so i can compete

Some people on here seriously be claiming that 6'2 is short. Drives me fucking nuts. "muh nordic society, muh german people"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19, Deleted member 4563, randomguy1235 and 16 others
6'2'' is not tall at all in non-manlet countries. In Netherlands 6'2'' is normie height and you won't get better than mid-tier Becky. You need to be 6'4''-6'6'' to mog properly in 2020, this is why I'm doing LL at 6'2''

copemaxxing I see
BOT, im 190 myself. Its really the max imo. Taller fags look bad

Some people on here seriously be claiming that 6'2 is short. Drives me fucking nuts. "muh nordic society, muh german people"
Not short, just not tall

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MandibularCel and Deleted member 4645
Not short, just not tall

Cmon man. Really? You realize we're talking about 187cm, right? Ok, there definitely are guys that are 190, but that's such a minor difference (3cms). If 187 isn't tall, then what's tall? 200cm? That's ultra rare

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Kade, Hades and 4 others

copemaxxing I see

In Norway average height for men is 180cm. At 188cm you would be 8cm taller than average. In Netherlands specifically its true as their average height for men is 185cm which is a lot taller than other countries, but most people arent living in the Netherlands

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Vidyacoper, tylerhunter97 and 1 other person
In Norway average height for men is 180cm. At 188cm you would be 8cm taller than average. In Netherlands specifically its true as their average height for men is 185cm which is a lot taller than other countries, but most people arent living in the Netherlands
I feel so bad for Gudrucels having to live in that place of constant height mog.
@Gudru it’s too brutal bro, I’m holding you brah

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Kade, Shubham4894, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
This is the 20th thread you made about height.
You have an 8/10 body, you are incel because your 3.75/10 face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Limbo, MandibularCel and Deleted member 2227
This is the 20th thread you made about height.
You have an 8/10 body, you are incel because your 3.75/10 face
Should I put this faggot on my ignore list?
@Gudru

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 685
View attachment 283032

Gap is noticable from eye level

5'0"-5'7" girls will be looking up at them and won't be able to notice the difference unless they're specifically looking for it

a 6'6 personality is ideal

copemaxxing I see
No height for horse faces.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, Deleted and OCDMaxxing
Wouldn't say "very" tall but it's more than enough.

Just fraud by wearing 2 inch shoe lifts, I'm 6"1 for a curry and still heightmog 90% of the people in newyork

its 3 inches too tall, get limb shortening surgery

In America, 6'2'' puts you in the top 4 percentile for height.

6'0'' and you are still top 15%

Bro CHAD is CHAD, my friend is 5'7 and slept with the whole cheerleading team at my University. He's a football player and blue eyed blonde hair Johnny Bravo cool kid, sells pot and cocaine and shit.

Face >Height if 7 PSL+ you can still slay pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Limbo and Deleted member 4645
6'2 barefoot is very tall tbh mogs average guy by 4 or 5 inches

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
6 ft 2 İs of course tall.
Jfl at anyone saying 6 ft 2 is manlet.
Its not..6 ft 1 + Is generally tall

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
Legit above 5'11 is fine

everywhere

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 4645
I actually wonder how many people here have actually had their height measured properly or just going of based on someone else height.

I thought I was 5'11 because one guy I know said he was 5'10 and I'm about an inch taller but when I went and measured my height properly it turns out I'm 5'9 JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguy1235, Chadelite, Alibaba69 and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2352 and Alexanderr

copemaxxing I see
6’1 would be normie height for young males at best, not 6’2, JFL.
5'11 is 6'1 in shoes...

and no it isnt manlet u dumbass
I've had the same conversation with him thousand of times, he’s retarded and not worth your time tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
Bro CHAD is CHAD, my friend is 5'7 and slept with the whole cheerleading team at my University. He's a football player and blue eyed blonde hair Johnny Bravo cool kid, sells pot and cocaine and shit.

Face >Height if 7 PSL+ you can still slay pussy.
Just be 7psl theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Effortless
Im 6'2 and a alot of compliments of people saying that they like my height

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Hades and Deleted member 2506
I'm 186cm barefoot I think