Is it just me or is gymcelling actually making my face look better

D

Deleted member 15067

Fuchsia
Joined
Aug 23, 2021
Posts
10,669
Reputation
22,384
After gymcelling pretty much daily for two weeks from being a lazy cunt I feel less depressed than I normally would have given my situation. At the same time I look in the mirror and I suddenly feel like I actually look much better. Is this some schizo Mumbai tales or a legit thing (maybe to do with less bloating and increased blood flow to face?) My hair is also in it’s prime form rn (perfectly balanced between long and short for my skull)
 
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Baldingman1998
It didn't begin for you or me
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15067
It didn't begin for you or me
0C489C0D 3D64 438F BBD5 90F29065DE79
 
After gymcelling pretty much daily for two weeks from being a lazy cunt I feel less depressed than I normally would have given my situation. At the same time I look in the mirror and I suddenly feel like I actually look much better. Is this some schizo Mumbai tales or a legit thing (maybe to do with less bloating and increased blood flow to face?) My hair is also in it’s prime form rn (perfectly balanced between long and short for my skull)
changes in facial muscle MIGHT change your soft tissues to a point u look better. It works this way for some people. It doesnt for others
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15067
less water retention and neck and trap bump make your face looks better
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15067
its legit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15067
Placebo bcz you’re not depressed anymore

Gymcels are usually ugly male gaze maxxed @decadouche57
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
makes you higher t
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15067
Makes foids want to rape you on the spot
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15067
If you go from never working out to regularly working out your face will look more handsome. And I'm not even talking about body fat %.
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and Deleted member 15067
Bump love the answers so far really think it has made minor adjustments that improved my face in some way
 
Placebo bcz you’re not depressed anymore

Gymcels are usually ugly male gaze maxxed @decadouche57
Yeah only gay gays are attracted to gymcels JFL
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
These faggots think I’m tryna build a roastie roids physique when I’m tryna get lean muscle jfl
 
Yes, working out= increased t. More t= more energy, less bloat in the entire body(so face too) and if you are young enough it could masculinize your face to some degree, i read people that said that their bones became bigger and were much more visible despite high bf but i don’t know if it's true.
 
Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15067

Similar threads

them streets b cold
Replies
3
Views
49
Crimx991
Crimx991
chudcell999
Replies
7
Views
34
decorative straw42
D
horseman
Replies
4
Views
42
BatemanNigga
BatemanNigga
poreskin
Replies
1
Views
22
poreskin
poreskin
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
8
Views
43
GoodLittleFoidBoy
GoodLittleFoidBoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top