is it me or are branded cars and designer clothes literal cringe autism

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time

i wouldnt even want to own something like a lambo. its cringe as fuck. ]

wearing designer clothes with a big badge on it is cringe as fuck

imagine paying 10x for a product which does the same as the cheap version, just because you want to increase your status

and everyone knows thats exactly what ur doing

extremely cringe.

in my opinion just dressing nice, with no logos, mogs hard. and just a car which works

thoughts

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 5467, exo and 21 others
Autism trait

But i agree

• +1
Reactions: litaz, futuregigamogger, Patient A and 3 others
everything past appearance is a coping mechanism to make up for appearance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Ark, Deleted member 33579 and 23 others
the reason people buy branded shit most of the time is not performance ex a iPhone is not that much better than a Samsung or a lamb won't get you places better than a Toyota but for status

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
the reason people buy branded shit most of the time is not performance ex a iPhone is not that much better than a Samsung or a lamb won't get you places better than a Toyota but for status
yes bro that was what i was saying in OP. dont u think its cringe?

designer clothes mog
Ez4Jy6MUUAAD 3e large

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 24444
Try-hard ethnic shit

• +1
Reactions: zura, ArcticStorm and Deleted member 26859
Autism. Every normie has iPhone, wears NT designer clothes, and spends 10x more on Starbucks. The same would apply to expensive things if they could afford them. You're just a shut-in who is so far gone from society and/or ugly that you don't actually benefit from expensive things so you don't have a reason to buy them.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Foreverbrad, JL~ and 4 others
get a nice car and see how differently people treat you, it's cringe but its the world we live in

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tyronemaximas, Mr.Proper, Deleted member 26859 and 1 other person
Autism. Every normie has iPhone, wears NT designer clothes, and spends 10x more on Starbucks. The same would apply to expensive things if they could afford them. You're just a shut-in who is so far gone from society and/or ugly that you don't actually benefit from expensive things so you don't have a reason to buy them.
Do normies get any benefits from having iPhone or is it cope for them as well ?

• +1
Reactions: T4M
Yes it is cringe but normies specially women love this so it's very popular

how do i get unbranded car?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho, T4M, virren and 2 others
Autistic trait.

Always cringed at this and I later realised I am autistic. I don't know a single autist that doesn't think it's cringe. I will never understand it, it's so blatantly desperate.

Then again you probably didn't actually literally ask if you're autistic but I answered anyway. Autistic trait.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 33579, ArcticStorm and 6 others
Do normies get any benefits from having iPhone or is it cope for them as well ?
Yes they get cooler friends, more girls, etc. If an NT normie buys a lambo, he will get way more girls, better lifestyle, exclusive parties, etc. When an aspie gets one, all they will have is $300k less in their bank account so they think that they are somehow "above" normies by not buying things like that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Foreverbrad, Deleted member 26859 and 2 others
They are multipliers. Obviously Chad will benefit from nice cars and nice clothes. Nice car is just overall confidence boost, status symbol, and they’re objectively higher quality than cheaper cars. NT designer is another boost, not as strong but a subtle flex. Both are cringe when an overall cringe person has them.

imagine paying 10x for a product which does the same as the cheap version, just because you want to increase your status

extremely cringe.

in my opinion just dressing nice, with no logos, mogs hard. and just a car which works

thoughts
Basically yes, anything to show increased value that is not genetic is cringe, this is why you generally only see ugly people do it - I reckon 90% of branded designer clothes are brought by Chinese, who are ugly. Blacks do it too but I think it's fake shit.

In my office people wear designer brands but they are generally not branded

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Prince88 and Deleted member 26859
yes its cringe and theyre stupid asf- they should visit Ramieri or Taban instead dead srs

and thats because its all about LOOKS in 2023..those "objects" are used to attract better quality mates as it was always the case
however women have unlimited acess to chads at the click of a button rn so = USELESS , as opposed to
1985 when having money LITERALLY got you a hot girl just because she couldnt have gotten access to nice parties locations etc without a rich man; also low cost of tech and plane tickets etc which makes a lot of normie foids live pretty good fun, lives
no wonder red pillers believe in all that shit, because they're mostly 50 yr olds and above= Rollo Tomassi, Rich Cooper :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 33579, VenatorLuparius and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Prince88 and Deleted member 26859

extremely cringe.

thoughts
designer pieces with big logos belong to "low tier" line of the fashion brands, real pieces that they sell to actually rich people do not have big logos or shiet like that.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 23778 and 1 other person
What kind of low t cuck doesn’t want a Lambo? Have you driven fast cars before? Do you not understand the appeal?

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, forevermirin, LeftPegged and 1 other person
You need to be in the right environment and have the lifestyle to support these things, otherwise it looks tryhard and cringe

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Mr.Proper and Deleted member 19036
You need to be in the right environment and have the lifestyle to support these things, otherwise it looks tryhard and cringe
yeah I’m not going to live in luxury because I’m afraid it will look cringe to other people even tho I have one fucking life and a limited amount of time to experience shit. This is literal conformist cuck thinking. If someone finds me cringe they can eat my shit and feed it to their kids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LeftPegged, Deleted member 26859 and anoncell
yes its cringe and theyre stupid asf- they should visit Ramieri or Taban instead dead srs

and thats because its all about LOOKS in 2023..those "objects" are used to attract better quality mates as it was always the case
however women have unlimited acess to chads at the click of a button rn so = USELESS , as opposed to
1985 when having money LITERALLY got you a hot girl just because she couldnt have gotten access to nice parties locations etc without a rich man; also low cost of tech and plane tickets etc which makes a lot of normie foids live pretty good fun, lives
no wonder red pillers believe in all that shit, because they're mostly 50 yr olds and above= Rollo Tomassi, Rich Cooper :feelskek:
What about Pagnoni or Sailer or Kasey Li? If you could only see one surgeon to do multiple procedures who would it be?

I see tons of ethniccels and new money cocky guys try and show off that whole ' look at my car and clothes ' look. Even fags with 4-5k followers tag some shitty small clothing brand like they're some sort of famous influencer on their Instagram stories. Normal people are honestly deeply unhappy and are chasing nothing. Be wealthy and don't try to impress. Its the best trait of them all. People will sense it anyway.

I get why branded clothes are cringe, but some branded cars are so fucking aesthetic. It's high T shit.
nissan-skyline-gt-r-800-hp-dyno-run.jpg

everything past appearance is a coping mechanism to make up for appearance.
False.

If you really believe that you've been in the gym too long to realize that guns and technology would make you their bitch. Musculature is step 0 in dominating this world.

Branded cars/clothes serve two purposes.

To show off and get pussy (it works), and to annoy other men by flashing 3 years of your salary by simply rolling into the lot.

• +1
Reactions: LeftPegged
False.

If you really believe that you've been in the gym too long to realize that guns and technology would make you their bitch. Musculature is step 0 in dominating this world.
technology was invented as coping mechanism for weak people.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Deleted member 20927
You can throw all the words you want at me, but if you're getting punked by police, which you most likely are (that or youre are obeying them like a submissive bitch), you're not strong. Strength is relative, you're only strong if you're stronger than everything else in your environment. As to the source of your strength, also doesn't matter, what matters is whoever has control, whether it be by myofribullar tissue, a taser, a shotgun, or through media brainwashing.

So needless to say, you're projecting and you're actually the weak one and if you stopped coping you'd keep lifting (assuming that's you in your pfp) and start IQ maxxing. Time to step out the shell man, or stay in the gym forever oogling big booty bitches squatting in tight spandex with social anxiety so high you can't even approach them.
laughs cage GIF

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and gribsufer1
Do you think woolly mammoths or dinosaurs or whatever were the pinnacle of evolution and that humans are just coping with their advanced brains? Would you rather be neanderthal?

You can throw all the words you want at me, but if you're getting punked by police, which you most likely are (that or youre are obeying them like a submissive bitch), you're not strong. Strength is relative, you're only strong if you're stronger than everything else in your environment. As to the source of your strength, also doesn't matter, what matters is whoever has control, whether it be by myofribullar tissue, a taser, a shotgun, or through media brainwashing.

So needless to say, you're projecting and you're actually the weak one and if you stopped coping you'd keep lifting (assuming that's you in your pfp) and start IQ maxxing. Time to step out the shell man, or stay in the gym forever oogling big booty bitches squatting in tight spandex with social anxiety so high you can't even approach them.
laughs cage GIF
that's a lot of words to cope with your physical incompetence.

'but muh guns muh technology'

you can't draw any of it in any regular interaction, most altercations are reliant on physical strength alone.
Do you think woolly mammoths or dinosaurs or whatever were the pinnacle of evolution and that humans are just coping with their advanced brains? Would you rather be neanderthal?
if they're the pinnacle they wouldn't go extinct.

then again, so will humans, and they didn't even last for nearly as long, being smart isn't an efficient evolutionary strategy if it causes you to innovative your species into oblivion.

Designer doesn't have to be flashy flexxing clothes.

Latest greatest iPhone and Samsung cost the same.

iPhone has higher resale value

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
that's a lot of words to cope with your physical incompetence.

'but muh guns muh technology'

you can't draw any of it in any regular interaction, most altercations are reliant on physical strength alone.

if they're the pinnacle they wouldn't go extinct.

then again, so will humans, and they didn't even last for nearly as long, being smart isn't an efficient evolutionary strategy if it causes you to innovative your species into oblivion.
You will go extinct, not my bloodline.

You will go extinct, not my bloodline.
violence doesn't make women take proper care of your children for 20 years.

looking good does.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
violence doesn't make women take proper care of your children for 20 years.

looking good does.
Well then you’re fucked cuz you don’t look good. Sorry boyo you lost the genetic lottery

• JFL
Reactions: Orc

extremely cringe.

thoughts
Big cars are a meme, just show you are overcompensating theory. Designer clothes i actually like, not just a plain black hoodies with "balenciaga" written on it but stuff that is actually fashionable and mid to slightly high end generally looks better and is more fashionable. Spending a grand on a t shirt for a gucci writing is completely retarded

• +1
What kind of low t cuck doesn’t want a Lambo? Have you driven fast cars before? Do you not understand the appeal?
Legit, the users here must be lowT lmao what kind of man doesn’t want a nice watch and a fast car.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, forevermirin and tallnegga
I perfectly agree with you

not perse cope. But in most cases it's cope.

My opinion.

Rich people
1. IF one is VERY rich. and these expensive stuffs, is pocket change for you. Than imo, it's legit to buy. You mogg yourself a bit, because you show people you can have shit they can't have. Woch is a resources mogg, on display.

Obviously, if one is an ugly mofo. with above. One is still and ugly mofo. So probably one attracts golddiggers whom will try to scam/betabuxx/deadbedrooms you, but will try to get your money every which way possible. And obviuously dudes, will give you attention, for your cool car.

If one is good looking mofo, than one is a full package mogger, with infinite mogg value. And one should have ones picks. Chad + rich + cool stuff + luxurious lifestyle. Is insane mogger combo.

Midle classes ranged people.
2. regular (upper) middle class peoples. Could with saving hard, living frugal, etc.. Buy/lease maybe a pretty cool car (not Lambo though), and wear cool designer clothes. But it will be a big hit, on ones financial position.
In that case, it call it cope to do that. It's a money waist, imo. Not much status is gained. AND the (opportunity) cost and hit on lifestyle expenses for one, are very high

Driving a 12 year old simple Ford blabla. Or a decently cool BMW of 3 years old. doesn't do much difference, imo. In this case, I would just go for the economical good options (unless cars is legit a hobby of you, and not for status purposes bought). Same with designer clothes. I would just shop for well fitting, and good styled, simple brands clothing.
And use the saved money, to invest, and for usuing that money on lifestyle things, like more free time, travel, going out, etc.. whatevers.

in this ranges, I would focus on being best looking, and being economical smart when it comes to cars, housing, and clothes. Would mogg imo, to have more spare change, for being able to afford doing cool things/travels/etc..

• +1
s it me or are branded cars and designer clothes literal cringe autism
They are, just be normal 😲 wow 😲 niggers in hoodrich don't get any more respect than a normal guy in plain normal respectable but still fashionable simplistic adult clothing? (i couldn't have named more attributes for normal clothes)

On one side, we have Taquoniuous the Fourth, he has his pants dragged down and he is wearing stolen nikes and hoodrich.

One the other side we have dave, he is wearing polo and zara slim fit joggers/sweatpants or pull&bear slim fit cargo trousers.

Guess who is more well respected and looks more normal?

Wrap all of that up with....Jewelry.
Normie's love fucking jewelry. Not for me but apparently the shit matters.....

• +1
come on man. im an autist and even i understand the importance of all the things you listed.