Is it moral to be a sperm donor?

Kilimanjaro

Kilimanjaro

Brutal nosecel
I was wondering if I should start doing it cause little effort for little money, however, I'm having mixed thoughts tbh. First of all, I'm not sure if I should bring these many children into this world without making sure they get a proper childhood. And what happens if they turn out ugly? I feel like the kids would be much better off with me and besides their nose, they'll look good and be high t. What do you think?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Yes just make sure it doesn't get seized at customs when you send it over to the Philippines

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and AlexAP
You people i swear man... this is one of the bottoms of humanity.

Are you really going to have kids for the sake of some few hundreds or a thousand bucks? Have some honor man, you people speak like you live in one of those drug neighbourhoods in central africa when in reality you eat 5 times a day, have a Playstation and a good phone, a decent house, etc

• Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai
You people i swear man... this is one of the bottoms of humanity.

Are you really going to have kids for the sake of some few hundreds or a thousand bucks? Have some honor man, you people speak like you live in one of those drug neighbourhoods in central africa when in reality you eat 5 times a day, have a Playstation and a good phone, a decent house, etc
I'm donating it to people who want to have kids but are physically unable. That's a good thing

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I'm donating it to people who want to have kids but are physically unable. That's a good thing
Only if chad deep voice and minimum 6ft no physical illness or heart issues

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
No, let their husbands donate to them when they find one, he can raise the kids with them instead of simply giving them sperm, picking some dollars and going home like nothing happened while the kids are going to grow up without knowing their true father, maybe without a male presence in home.

You wont be able to donate..

And its not immoral everyone who says it is a cuck

who cares its free money if youre chad

Only if chad deep voice and minimum 6ft no physical illness or heart issues
Above average face, 6'1 with a big nose, deep voice, 100% healthy since I was born

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
I would never do it. First of all raising another man's offspring is super cucked and I can't support this. Second I don't want my kids running around, unaware of who their real father is. They are MY children

I was wondering if I should start doing it cause little effort for little money, however, I'm having mixed thoughts tbh. First of all, I'm not sure if I should bring these many children into this world without making sure they get a proper childhood. And what happens if they turn out ugly? I feel like the kids would be much better off with me and besides their nose, they'll look good and be high t. What do you think?
Morals are not that important

you must be chad. fuck you

• JFL
Its cucked
I will give my sperm directly in her pussy
Not a bottle jfl

• JFL