Is it necessary to have the cruising time at least equal to the blasting time on roids ?? ( Roid maxxers and roid knowledge cels GTFIH!!)

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
If we do a cycle of test cyp 500 mg for 16 weeks and after that we cruise at about 200 mg so is it necessary that our cruising time on 200 mg should at least be equal to 16 weeks so that we can get the optimum gains in the next cycle and reset our androgen receptors ??
Or we can cruise for 8 weeks and then blast again and get the same results as we had got if we had cruised for 16 weeks ???

@Moggable @Maesthetics=King @LOST @smoothsexy @Arborist @callisto @igbekele007 @Blackpill3d @feelgood @szolliontaraelis @jojoyou @Blackgymmax @2d v2

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: crimclown63, smoothsexy, Deleted member 20631 and 1 other person
I’ve seen other roidcels say minimum 20 weeks

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I’ve seen other roidcels say minimum 20 weeks
20 weeks cruise ?
That's too long I will be just wasting time sure my health would be at a check but I am wasting my time that I might have blasted
If I blast for 12 weeks 20 weeks cruise is a lot

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63 and Deleted member 19798
Jfl that's the problem here
Shit threads with 0 value will get to 4 pages while threads that are actually worthy of discussion barely reach few replies

• +1
Reactions: blite, crimclown63, Deleted member 20631 and 1 other person
Jfl that's the problem here
Shit threads with 0 value will get to 4 pages while threads that are actually worthy of discussion barely reach few replies
just make a thread about bbc and you get 50 replies sorry g dont now shit about roids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 20631, Acne Victim and 1 other person
just make a thread about bbc and you get 50 replies sorry g dont now shit about roids
NP bro, how's your sarms cycle going ? Any side effects so far ?

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63 and Deleted member 22924
NP bro, how's your sarms cycle going ? Any side effects so far ?
good i think i lose more hair when i shower on reddit they say it grows back after the cycle

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pneumocystosis, jojoyou and 5.5psl
You know there hasn’t been a lot of research done scientifically and most of the answers are mostly anecdotal but it’s usually around 16-20 weeks by what my gymbros tell me.

• +1
You know there hasn’t been a lot of research done scientifically and most of the answers are mostly anecdotal but it’s usually around 16-20 weeks by what my gymbros tell me.
I genuinely don't want to cruise for this long
I just wanna cruise for 8-12 weeks and then blast so that I am able to achieve my physique much faster
Idgaf about muh health fuck that shit
All I care is not getting stretchmarks from gaining too much muscle in a short amount of time and that I my androgen receptors are fully activated for my blast

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63 and jojoyou
I genuinely don't want to cruise for this long
I just wanna cruise for 8-12 weeks and then blast so that I am able to achieve my physique much faster
Idgaf about muh health fuck that shit
All I care is not getting stretchmarks from gaining too much muscle in a short amount of time and that I my androgen receptors are fully activated for my blast
Are you having any anti hairfall protocol while on cycle?

• +1
Are you having any anti hairfall protocol while on cycle?
I am currently young and dht is crucial also I am not prone to hairloss so no I am not taking fin or dut or ru or whatever
Dht is crucial for muscle building as well and frame growth too

• +1
I am currently young and dht is crucial also I am not prone to hairloss so no I am not taking fin or dut or ru or whatever
Dht is crucial for muscle building as well and frame growth too
It’s better to be safe than sorry imo. Mpmd also self assessed that he won’t be balding when he was blasting roids but the inevitable happend.

• +1
It’s better to be safe than sorry imo. Mpmd also self assessed that he won’t be balding when he was blasting roids but the inevitable happend.
I mean few blast cycles without anti dht won't do that much too hair
I do plan to hop on fin for the rest of my life but after I am done blasting

• +1
I mean few blast cycles without anti dht won't do that much too hair
I do plan to hop on fin for the rest of my life but after I am done blasting
Why would you hop on fin after dht has wrecked your scalp hair follicles?. You can use tropical fin and target dht only in your scalp, that seems the most logical thing to do tbh.

• +1
Why would you hop on fin after dht has wrecked your scalp hair follicles?. You can use tropical fin and target dht only in your scalp, that seems the most logical thing to do tbh.
As I said I am not prone to balding
Hair loss is all genetics and I won't lose much coz it's not in mine

• +1
Time on = time off usually, 200mg is p high for a cruise tho ngl

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: crimclown63
Isnt 150-200 mg the ideal cruise dose ?
Yeah it is, I think it comes down to where it puts you on the blood work. An average response 150mg will put you at 800ng/dl.

Some people on forums would run 300mg and would return 2000ng/dl on their blood work lol which is like a 6x response

• +1
no, just cruise until bloodwork and health parameters look fine, then blast again, you dont need 16 weeks cruise bro

• +1
I belive Cruising is mostly so that bloods are put back down into “healthy “ ranges. If you can blast 500mgs with good bloods, tolenerance and low sides may aswell stay on that much.

• +1
I belive Cruising is mostly so that bloods are put back down into “healthy “ ranges. If you can blast 500mgs with good bloods, tolenerance and low sides may aswell stay on that much.
But what about the receptors ??
When we keep on blasting 500 mg it would really effect our androgen receptors and that's the reason after a certain point in a blast cycle we don't get the gains which we were getting
So how about cruising but at half the time than what's prescribed so that we can blast more and have our receptors fine

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63
If we do a cycle of test cyp 500 mg for 16 weeks and after that we cruise at about 200 mg so is it necessary that our cruising time on 200 mg should at least be equal to 16 weeks so that we can get the optimum gains in the next cycle and reset our androgen receptors ??
Or we can cruise for 8 weeks and then blast again and get the same results as we had got if we had cruised for 16 weeks ???

@Moggable @Maesthetics=King @LOST @smoothsexy @Arborist @callisto @igbekele007 @Blackpill3d @feelgood @szolliontaraelis @jojoyou @Blackgymmax @2d v2
there is no tolerance effect on AR.
cruise until your bloodwork shows your good to go blast again, where that is depends on you.
imo using a enhanced cruise would be a much more efficient way of using steroids. you wont have extreme changes in water or muscle metabolism due to in- or decrease of dosage, no problem with e2 management. just get a protocol that fits your goals and stay on it. consistency is very necessary in any way in perspective of looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Moggable and 5.5psl
Blast for 3 months, cruise for 2.5 months while using pregnyl. Your ARs will be desentized either way.

• +1
Loox cruised on 500mg for a year or two jfl, that nigga gonna be dead 28

• +1
Loox cruised on 500mg for a year or two jfl, that nigga gonna be dead 28
Exactly I was also thinking to blast 500 mg for 2 years jfl soon realised after 24 weeks at the very maximum in most cases you would be getting subhuman results after that

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63 and Deleted member 27472
yea cruise to blast 1:1 ratio is good, as long as your blood work is fine bro. if not wait till it’s fine for health reasons

• +1
Exactly I was also thinking to blast 500 mg for 2 years jfl soon realised after 24 weeks at the very maximum in most cases you would be getting subhuman results after that
Yeah I always see roiders say after around 24 weeks the results start dropping off, your body can only handle so much for so long. The only way to get around this would to start using very high dosages but that’s risky and stupid

• +1
Your blood work determines if you’re ready for another blast. As soon as that’s good to go you’re good to go

• +1
I’m cruising on 500mg but I am a low responder.

Gonna up it to 1000mg for a bit soon.

• +1