is it normal for some hairs to fall out when drying wet hair with a towel after a shower.

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
I have fairly medium to long hair like nibba maybe bit shorter. Is it normal for me to pull a few hairs, like 8 when drying it with a towel. At the moment my stress is focused towards going bald / receding hair line, it changes regularly (usually). But this has me fixated atm.

If you used shampoo then it is. I used to have that kind of hair loss every time after shower yet my hairline has always remained the same. Now I'm conditionermaxing tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
About 10% of the hair on your head is in the condition of falling out at any given moment, so yes. Males on average lose over a hundred hairs a day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Don't dry your hair at all, let it dry naturally. Just use the towel to a minimum

I have fairly medium to long hair like nibba maybe bit shorter. Is it normal for me to pull a few hairs, like 8 when drying it with a towel. At the moment my stress is focused towards going bald / receding hair line, it changes regularly (usually). But this has me fixated atm.
its not normal. its far from normal. i have it now. i also have receding hairline. but i never had it before.

its not normal. its far from normal. i have it now. i also have receding hairline. but i never had it before.
I'm currently keeping track of it. I have a mark on my head I'm going off so hope me the best. is yours receding at the sides of the frontal hair line or is it all moving back together.