is it normal to experience less sex drive and feeling ill while fasting?

G

goodman78

Silver
i water fasted for 2 days and felt like a corpse, ofc i didnt have any energy or lust to masturbate, is it normal?

• +1
Reactions: je3oe, john2 and Deleted member 5104
Yes, your body is way more concerned with survival than reproduction bro

• +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 5574, Norwooder and 2 others
Yes, your body is way more concerned with survival than reproduction bro
i was thinking the same, some guys on reddit were saying that htey have increased sex drive in fasting and i was like wtf how is that possible
i could barely breath and walk on my feet, mental was shit, headaches etc etc, i lost 1.5kg tho

i was thinking the same, some guys on reddit were saying that htey have increased sex drive in fasting and i was like wtf how is that possible
i could barely breath and walk on my feet, mental was shit, headaches etc etc, i lost 1.5kg tho
Isnt it muscle doe

• +1
Reactions: goodman78
Isnt it muscle doe

Probably not. It'd mostly be water weight from glycogen depletion. Then, fat would be used as a primary energy source.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5104
Fasting is not for me. I virtually have no benefit. Look worse, aged, sick, feeling ill, don't want to do anything than rot in bed...

And that's just starting lol...
Fasting is not for me. I virtually have no benefit. Look worse, aged, sick, feeling ill, don't want to do anything than rot in bed...

And the moment I look bad then my mental health has a complete collapse so I'm not doing that unless I'm forced in a desperate situation with bloat.

Last edited:
  • +1

And the moment I look bad then my mental health has a complete collapse so I'm not doing that unless I'm forced in a desperate situation with bloat.
Same tbh. I feel the best in a high fat and protein diet
Lifting weights like HNNNNGGGH

Attachments

• 1582631774028.gif
    1582631774028.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
  • +1
Reactions: goodman78 and RAITEIII
They’re doing intermittent fasting

• +1
I guess, the body needs to focus on other things.

• +1
Yes, it's an evolutionary wiring/response mechanism. When ur in a heavy caloric defecit, your body lowers it's testosterone to do 2 things 1) catabolize muscle for energy 2) lower ur sex drive since "it" thinks your starving and u shouldn't reproduce or avoid sex since it takes a good bit of energy. Just some theories but they make sense.

• +1
Reactions: Over and goodman78
Same tbh. I feel the best in a high fat and protein diet
Lifting weights like HNNNNGGGH
The thing is that many people seem to be overweight to some degree so that's one of the reason why they find fasting so great (again, one of the reasons) .

I don't think I've ever seen someone underweight saying the same or receiving such incredible benefits like the ones who are fat lol.

Sometimes I fast but its under certain circumstances. Someone said that u can get the benefits of autophagy fasting once per month which seems reasonable.

• +1
The thing is that many people seem to be overweight to some degree so that's one of the reason why they find fasting so great (again, one of the reasons) .

I don't think I've ever seen someone underweight saying the same or receiving such incredible benefits like the ones who are fat lol.

Sometimes I fast but its under certain circumstances. Someone said that u can get the benefits of autophagy fasting once per month which seems reasonable.
im very skinny but with belly fat, it seemed like some of it flattened, if i would keep on fasting it would dissapear im sure...but really i couldnt continue i thought i would die
They’re doing intermittent fasting
do you think i can do anything in the blind to prevent a fin crush? i was on low dose for 3 months, experienced moderate side effects both in dick and mentally
Isnt it muscle doe
i dont have any muscle to burn, i hope it was fat

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
No sex drive 100%

• +1