Is it normal to get acne break outs when you start skincare?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Is this some form of adjusting period or am i just coping? Im just using a tea tree oil based cleanser and moisturizer and am having one of the worst acne breakouts, meanwhile i had less acne when i didn't wash my face at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 14323
Tee trea isn’t good for acne. Very irritating. You can stick it out and see but for most people they don’t react well at all.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and TsarTsar444
Tee trea isn’t good for acne. Very irritating. You can stick it out and see but for most people they don’t react well at all.
Time to ldar then

• JFL
  • So Sad
dont use it again then jidk any ideal way of treating breakouts and acne scars if anyone knows pls infoirm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
  • JFL
  • +1
dont use it again then jidk any ideal way of treating breakouts and acne scars if anyone knows pls infoirm
Tret + go see a derm they will give you a scar plan, like laser treatment or peel treatment.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, rAage.mxx and TsarTsar444
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
my keyboard f up idk any decent alternatives if that's what u talking bout

u can go to a derma tho

Tret + go see a derm they will give you a scar plan, like laser treatment or peel treatment.
my keyboard f up idk any decent alternatives if that's what u talking bout

u can go to a derma tho
Derms are jews who prescribe 89 products from their affiliated pharmacy for those shekels, fuck them

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Prettyboy and Deleted member 14323
Derms are jews who prescribe 89 products from their affiliated pharmacy for those shekels, fuck them
surgeries are the only decent option imo unless u got better alts

• +1
I agree they are only good for scarring. Other than that it’s all a scam business to get you to pay for overpriced products.

• +1
surgeries are the only decent option imo unless u got better alts
I need to stop the acne i still get first before i go and nuke the scars
SmartSelect 20211109 003602 Gallery

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Get an oil based cleanser or a simple foam cleanser. An oat or jojoba based oil cleanser is good. For acne you can choose many things and mix with other products, obv you probably know tret is the best. You can expand after using tret to maybe salicylic acid or azealic acid, but it depends how your skin reacts. Centella, ginseng and squalene based moisturisers are good.

• +1
  • Woah
Get an oil based cleanser or a simple foam cleanser. An oat or jojoba based oil cleanser is good. For acne you can choose many things and mix with other products, obv you probably know tret is the best. You can expand after using tret to maybe salicylic acid or azealic acid, but it depends how your skin reacts. Centella, ginseng and squalene based moisturisers are good.
What about benzoyl peroxide? What is the difference with salicylic acid?

• JFL
  • +1
is skincare cope?

What about benzoyl peroxide? What is the difference with salicylic acid?
Benzoyl Peroxide is good but it bleaches your towels, pillow cases and it’s not recommended to use with tret. You can try and use it with Tret or just use bp first to see before buying tret. sa just because it’s another acne fighting treatment and personally I found better results with sa and you can use with tret.

• +1
Benzoyl Peroxide is good but it bleaches your towels, pillow cases and it’s not recommended to use with tret. You can try and use it with Tret or just use bp first to see before buying tret. sa just because it’s another acne fighting treatment and personally I found better results with sa and you can use with tret.
What about my acne scars?

• JFL
  • +1
What about my acne scars?
Only a derm can help with this with Acid peel, laser treatment etc etc. You can try your own acid peels at home but I wouldn’t rn, wait until the acne is gone. Putting acid on your acne will just give you more irritation scarring.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and TsarTsar444
Only a derm can help with this with Acid peel, laser treatment etc etc. You can try your own acid peels at home but I wouldn’t rn, wait until the acne is gone. Putting acid on your acne will just give you more irritation scarring.
I thought peels were a meme and only lasers were legit.

Also unironically thoughts on makeup to hide the scars if i need to go to college or some evernts? What kind of makeup should i use on my skin so it doesn't look obvious

• JFL
  • +1

Also unironically thoughts on makeup to hide the scars if i need to go to college or some evernts? What kind of makeup should i use on my skin so it doesn't look obvious
Peels aren’t memes, it’s literally Benzoyl Peroxide but 10x faster. it rejuvenates layers of your skin like how a snake does it. I’m sorry I don’t know about make up, you could try it, I’ve seen it be done before and look natural. Go on YouTube to see.

Typically break outs when using new prodcucts is fairly common from anecdotal evidence

• +1
Is this some form of adjusting period or am i just coping? Im just using a tea tree oil based cleanser and moisturizer and am having one of the worst acne breakouts, meanwhile i had less acne when i didn't wash my face at all
I mean yeah that's what happened to me when I first started skincare but the next day it was fine

I’m currently studying makeup and might make a guide on it, but for starters, concealer is good both for hiding active acne and scars. They come in different forms, I like sticks the most. The only thing you really have to be mindful with them is to buy the one which matches your skin color as good as possible

1*cKgLzaokATdklgpurMuzAA.jpeg

• +1
  • JFL