Is it okay if I cut after a 2.5 vacation?

esotericamerican

esotericamerican

Iron
I’ve been on vacation for 2.5 weeks now w/o working out or keeping track of my diet. Also got food poisoning for a couple days and ate under my maintenance. For context I’ve been bulking for a year and wanted to cut down to 10% bf after my vacation. I’ve heard 2-3 weeks w/o working out is enough to start losing some muscle so should I postpone cutting for a couple more weeks (if you think it’s likely I lost some muscle) or should I just go straight into the cut?

i read the title and thought you were gonna cut your wrist on vacation and film it here.... pretty disappointing.

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
i read the title and thought you were gonna cut your wrist on vacation and film it here.... pretty disappointing.
my bad dawg

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and mortis
No shredded body for your face

why didnt you cut for your vacation?

why didnt you cut for your vacation?
It’s winter and I’m in Spain traveling with family. Also I’ve been working out for just under a year so the time it would’ve taken me to cut for this vacation meant I wouldn’t have had enough time to build decent muscle mass

It’s winter and I’m in Spain traveling with family. Also I’ve been working out for just under a year so the time it would’ve taken me to cut for this vacation meant I wouldn’t have had enough time to build decent muscle mass
fair, lean is law tho so cut

• +1
Reactions: esotericamerican
You can cut without losing muscle if you are working out

I’ve been on vacation for 2.5 weeks now w/o working out or keeping track of my diet. Also got food poisoning for a couple days and ate under my maintenance. For context I’ve been bulking for a year and wanted to cut down to 10% bf after my vacation. I’ve heard 2-3 weeks w/o working out is enough to start losing some muscle so should I postpone cutting for a couple more weeks (if you think it’s likely I lost some muscle) or should I just go straight into the cut?
Yeah its fine i have done it before and didnt lose anything