Is it okay to have a normie girlfriend?

recessedude

recessedude

Iron
Joined
Jul 8, 2026
Posts
26
Reputation
23
I'm in a talking stage with one girl, and I need to adapt to her "cute" style, And I don't know if it's worth it, But I always wanted a modest simple girl, and it seems that she is
 
  • +1
Reactions: 200 IQ GENIUS
DNR but yes all girls are inherently normies
 
  • +1
Reactions: recessedude
fuck no lol

over if ur gf isn’t a neurodivergent 666+ iq kpop mommy
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Narek1555, Benson Zolton 88 and recessedude
lol 99% of women are normies

even if you find an nd girl there is a high chance of them being normie

even alternative girls are mostly normie

so you don't really have a choice
 
  • +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and recessedude
That's what i exactly think about
lol 99% of women are normies

even if you find an nd girl there is a high chance of them being normie

even alternative girls are mostly normie

so you don't really have a choice
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
We
I'm in a talking stage with one girl, and I need to adapt to her "cute" style, And I don't know if it's worth it, But I always wanted a modest simple girl, and it seems that she is
We are the normies blud
 
  • +1
Reactions: recessedude
“cute” style wtf did i just read
 
  • +1
Reactions: recessedude and Benson Zolton 88

Similar threads

ByeCruelworld
Replies
2
Views
10
ihavenightmares
ihavenightmares
AscendHQ
Replies
0
Views
10
AscendHQ
AscendHQ
kms.molecule
Replies
4
Views
48
kms.molecule
kms.molecule

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top