Is it only me? Beard makes me feel worse

Rasputin

Rasputin

Gold
Is that any kind of pattern, but i dont feel my face shape suits a beard at all. I know beard is cope, but even when i let it grow for 4 days straigh it makes me feel weird af

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Peachy
Having a beard is like driving a Mercedes. Egregious cop out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, I'mme and Rasputin
I barely have any angularity in my face and any amount of facial hair makes me more round which is undesirable

I always go back and forth on the facial hair thing. Personally I love the clean shaven MM look cause it's "prettier" but then again I want to maximize my sexual attraction and it doesn't matter what I find GL as much as what gets a real life females vagina wet. It seems that stubble or facial hair does seem to actually be preferred by women.

OP - is your growth pretty good or is it patchy or what?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
I always go back and forth on the facial hair thing. Personally I love the clean shaven MM look cause it's "prettier" but then again I want to maximize my sexual attraction and it doesn't matter what I find GL as much as what gets a real life females vagina wet. It seems that stubble or facial hair does seem to actually be preferred by women.

Well first part of What you said is pure cope. My growth is only good until the 3th day after i suave, and i look so much better without beard

Well first part of What you said is pure cope. My growth is only good until the 3th day after i suave, and i look so much better without beard
Which part, whe one that has every survery and study showing women prefer long stubble for short term relationships and overall attraction? The one where you look at various YT vids of hot guys being interviewed and you can see the clips where they have facial hair vs none women comment how much sexier they are with facial hair?

Only exception is if you're specifically referring to like 14-18 year old female demographic

Which part, whe one that has every survery and study showing women prefer long stubble for short term relationships and overall attraction? The one where you look at various YT vids of hot guys being interviewed and you can see the clips where they have facial hair vs none women comment how much sexier they are with facial hair?

Only exception is if you're specifically referring to like 14-18 year old female demographic
Facial hair is just cope bro. Good looking guys does not need hair in the face at all. And honestly girls does not give a shit about it. Even my girlfriend Tells me that i should not grow beard because I look a lot better without it. Also she says that beard is only good when you dont have a Nice face.

There was a study where females either put clean shaven as #1 in attraction with stubble as #2 or reversed, so you can't really go wrong with clean shaven imo.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Rasputin
Facial hair is just cope bro. Good looking guys does not need hair in the face at all. And honestly girls does not give a shit about it. Even my girlfriend Tells me that i should not grow beard because I look a lot better without it. Also she says that beard is only good when you dont have a Nice face.

I never said it will make or break a GL face, I actually agree with you GL is GL it's mostly for the type of face that
There was a study where females either put clean shaven as #1 in attraction with stubble as #2 or reversed, so you can't really go wrong with clean shaven imo.

I agree with you both, once you hit a certain level of good looks facial hair is negligible, it's not gunna suddenly make an already GL guy that much better looking or ugly.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Rasputin and Deleted member 470
Same bra after like2 days of not shavin.I feel like a dirty ethnic and my iois drop to 0.
But then shave again against the grain.Iois from collegeaged women and jbs

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Rasputin
Same bra after like2 days of not shavin.I feel like a dirty ethnic and my iois drop to 0.
But then shave again against the grain.Iois from collegeaged women and jbs
Lol same!

Fuck, that avi :feelswhy: I would cut myself a finger off to fuck her regularly

Is that any kind of pattern, but i dont feel my face shape suits a beard at all. I know beard is cope, but even when i let it grow for 4 days straigh it makes me feel weird af

There’s a fine line in which it adds angularity but then you can look like a complete and utter blobcel

I barely have any angularity in my face and any amount of facial hair makes me more round which is undesirable
I feel like this is me, I'm gonna just run a 1mm stubble from now on