Is it over if your front mogs your side?

Going2KillMyself

Going2KillMyself

MonsterCockMaxxing
If you're HTN or chadlite or whatever from your front but you are recessed from your side (mandible), is it over for you?

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
depends how and the side is

• +1
Reactions: JL~
Same. Front mogs my side. But front is more important IRL

No.
A shit ton of models have birdcel teir side profile.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: diggbicc, everythingisacope, Zradrad and 6 others
i get told my side mogs my front a lot and apparently i am subhuman

and i am khhv in real life so

• +1
Reactions: Dog face
Not really. I look htn-ish from front and shit from the sides, and some people, irl, have noticed that (and've labelled me as ugly), but some doesn't care. Side profile is overrated, because most people will see, either your front or your 3/4.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
No, it's better than having a good side profile and a bad front. If your front is good, that means you must have good features, so you'll only need to fix the recession.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, kuroganeikki and Deleted member 10699
No, it's better than having a good side profile and a bad front. If your front is good, that means you must have good features, so you'll only need to fix the recession.
True. Some people will call you ugly because of your side (which sucks, ngl). But most people don't care, I guess.

• +1
Reactions: her
Been told my front is good, never an issue with girls, worked as an actor in short films here in UK, in an alright band.. I have a slight recession in my mandible and a 'subtle underprojected' chin, it's not terrible but causes me to have some fat storage there similar to Cole Sprouse, hoping to get it corrected.. I hope a good frontal is better than side lol

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
Yes, everything matters

If you're HTN or chadlite or whatever from your front but you are recessed from your side (mandible), is it over for you?
Sounds like me, Front mogs but side is shit and ugly

• So Sad
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
Low IQ question.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11406