Is it over?

MTNCL

MTNCL

Iron
Joined
Jan 21, 2026
Posts
4
Reputation
0
Genuinely I find it hard to see myself that I look good and I want too see what teir I am
 

Attachments

  • 477B8F58-76A3-4C82-A99C-E6E679F01175.jpeg
    477B8F58-76A3-4C82-A99C-E6E679F01175.jpeg
    420.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2525.png
    IMG_2525.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2423.jpeg
    IMG_2423.jpeg
    511.8 KB · Views: 0
  • temp_image_B5B66263-F63E-4AD5-B9B1-2C460BCAFCFB.jpeg
    temp_image_B5B66263-F63E-4AD5-B9B1-2C460BCAFCFB.jpeg
    193.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1971.jpeg
    IMG_1971.jpeg
    839.8 KB · Views: 0
not at all bro just lose some weight and maybe change ur haircut and look at the guides for African Americans also look into the gym and roids
 

Similar threads

thesugarconnoisseur
Replies
5
Views
34
czar.x
czar.x
afly
Replies
3
Views
30
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
trenterda
Replies
10
Views
84
psychomatic715
psychomatic715
T
Replies
4
Views
94
psychomatic715
psychomatic715
jorraoo
Replies
7
Views
66
Dymorph
Dymorph

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top