knnn Iron Joined Sep 24, 2026 Posts 3 Reputation 0 Monday at 8:08 PM #1 How do I fix my asymmetry and should I stop wearing glasses? Also I was 170 I am 140 now. What should I do to fix my eye area Attachments image.jpg 1.5 MB · Views: 0 image.jpg 1.5 MB · Views: 0
How do I fix my asymmetry and should I stop wearing glasses? Also I was 170 I am 140 now. What should I do to fix my eye area
mullatobonemasher narcissist Joined Oct 1, 2025 Posts 1,401 Reputation 729 Monday at 8:10 PM #2 fym ur 140 now and u were 170 before Upvote 0 Downvote
knnn Iron Joined Sep 24, 2026 Posts 3 Reputation 0 Monday at 8:24 PM OP #3 mullatobonemasher said: fym ur 140 now and u were 170 before Click to expand... I cut weight I was 170lbs but I also added 40lbs to my bench Upvote 0 Downvote
mullatobonemasher said: fym ur 140 now and u were 170 before Click to expand... I cut weight I was 170lbs but I also added 40lbs to my bench
knnn Iron Joined Sep 24, 2026 Posts 3 Reputation 0 Monday at 8:24 PM OP #4 mullatobonemasher said: fym ur 140 now and u were 170 before Click to expand... I cut weight I was 170lbs but I also added 40 Upvote 0 Downvote
mullatobonemasher said: fym ur 140 now and u were 170 before Click to expand... I cut weight I was 170lbs but I also added 40