Is it ovER?

latincell95

latincell95

Skincaremaxxing/oofydoofymaxxing atm
Incel
OvER

How ovER is it for me? These are recent pictures of me. I'm 5'11", Hispanic. I'm trying to gymmaxx to get below 15% BF.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover, justinzayn, prettyboykiriti and 1 other person
Just betabuxx a latina, they’re not complete whores like white sluts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Autismcel, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
how old are you

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
P.S. I've only been in 1 relationship, and that was during my high school years.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, noodlelover, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
Fix your receeding hairline bro

And try ice hooding technique to partially deal with UEE

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
in the background

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Fix your receeding hairline bro

And try ice hooding technique to partially deal with UEE
Is there a way to get an FUE done for less than 14,000? I think that's my biggest failo right now. My hair started falling whenever I moved away from my parents and started eating dirty:feelswhy::feelswhy:. My diet was in the gutter.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Thanks bro. Yeah, I look kind of creepy :feelswhy::feelswhy:
I would get glasses. For most people its a looksmin but your eye area is what makes you look creepy I think so it might help shades or non prescription glasses

you can also lose some weight

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and latincell95
I also haven't had a haircut in a while:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Its over, u look older than me, yet im 1 year older than you

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
View attachment 1824150View attachment 1824151

I think my hairline is one, if not, one of my biggest failos at the moment. :feelswhy::feelswhy:
Start mewing at leased to raise the hyoid bone. https://looksmax.org/threads/raising-hyoid-bone.84578/
You could make improvements with mewing even at your age but I dont want to give you bad advice and have you waste your time, so if your thinking of some other form of facial surgery it should probably take precedent. However, if you don't intend to do bimax or implants then consider putting much effort into mewing and gym.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and latincell95
When is ur birthday? My birthday is 30 june 1994. Just wondering how much older i am than you. recent pic of me.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Navnith and Corleone
Start mewing at leased to raise the hyoid bone. https://looksmax.org/threads/raising-hyoid-bone.84578/
You could make improvements with mewing even at your age but I dont want to give you bad advice and have you waste your time, so if your thinking of some other form of facial surgery it should probably take precedent. However, if you don't intend to do bimax or implants then consider putting much effort into mewing and gym.
I might do a bimax since I could probably get it covered with insurance with OSA. I don't know about implants though:(:(

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
I might do a bimax since I could probably get it covered with insurance with OSA. I don't know about implants though:(:(
you should learn to mew anyway, as well as chew. all it can do is improve you and ensure you don't relapse. and will nicely supplement whatever else you have done. gl

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
August 3, 1995
Damn man u look way older. Ur still basically in ur Mid 20s. Get bimax, hop on fin and oral minoxidil and jaw Angle implants if necessary

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and latincell95
you should learn to mew anyway, as well as chew. all it can do is improve you and ensure you don't relapse. and will nicely supplement whatever else you have done. gl
Thank you(y)(y)

Damn man u look way older. Ur still basically in ur Mid 20s. Get bimax, hop on fin and oral minoxidil and jaw Angle implants if necessary
I got minoxidil drops. Should I apply them throughout my scalp?

I got minoxidil drops. Should I apply them throughout my scalp?
No. You should drink it. 2 drops with a standard dropper equals 5mg of minoxidil. Thats what i do and i have seen great results

No. You should drink it. 2 drops with a standard dropper equals 5mg of minoxidil. Thats what i do and i have seen great results
Cool story bro:lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, fruitgunpop and Corleone
Im not larping. Search it up. Drinking topical minoxidil. Many people does it
You can actually take oral minoxidil tablets, but not drink them :feelswhat::feelswhat:

You can actually take oral minoxidil tablets, but not drink them :feelswhat::feelswhat:
Get oral tablet minoxidil tablets if ur that scared. The reason i drink topical minoxidil is because oral minoxidil requires a prescription.

• JFL
Get oral tablet minoxidil tablets if ur that scared. The reason i drink topical minoxidil is because oral minoxidil requires a prescription.

Can you drink it straight up or mix it with some drink? Does it taste like shit?

five oclock shadow murders you

• +1
I suffer from shit hyoid too. It looks fine when I’m hard mewing (full on suction) but it’s hard to maintain. Do u thing genio would help?? (my chin needs some slight forward growth as well)

Can you drink it straight up or mix it with some drink? Does it taste like shit?
U need a dropper. I drink it straight. I just drink 2 drops with this dropper. Ignore the bottle. But the dropper is identical. Ive tried 4 drops before but 4 drops gives me noticeable discomfort. 3 also gave me minor discomfort. But with 2 drops im perfectly fine. 2 drops of this dropper equals 5MG of minoxidil.

U need a dropper. I drink it straight. I just drink 2 drops with this dropper. Ignore the bottle. But the dropper is identical. Ive tried 4 drops before but 4 drops gives me noticeable discomfort. 3 also gave me minor discomfort. But with 2 drops im perfectly fine. 2 drops of this dropper equals 5MG of minoxidil. View attachment 1824334
I just drank some :lul::lul::lul:. Holy fuck it tastes like shit.

• JFL
Lose fat first

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and latincell95
Same here I'm 28 in december. Time is running out. Luckily I look early 20s though.
Time is not running out buddy boyo. We got until our early 30s then it’s ovER :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: