Is it ovER?

You look at least 35wtf. Stop dressing like you’re someone’s dad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone and latincell95
You look at least 35wtf. Stop dressing like you’re someone’s dad
I need to get in touch with my NT HTN Latino friend in Miami. He is an LTR with an LTB right now,

IT'S NOT OVER UNTIL I SAY IT'S OVER

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and latincell95
What do you recommend?
Idk, I’m 22 so we would dress completely differently. But try to look around you, or on Instagram at people your age. If you’re bold enough you could just ask a female friend to go with you and help pick things out they think would look good

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
we're almost the same age and you look like you could be my dad. please change your clothing style and do something and grow out your hair

Is there a way to get an FUE done for less than 14,000
it's like 3,000-4,000 in turkey, probably 6-7k with flight and hotel stay. so basically half of what you'd pay in the US

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop, Corleone, HerpDerpson and 2 others
eye area mogs beyond belief

dunno youre from another world

we're almost the same age and you look like you could be my dad. please change your clothing style and do something and grow out your hair
Hello, my long lost son :feelshmm::feelshmm:

I suffer from shit hyoid too. It looks fine when I’m hard mewing (full on suction) but it’s hard to maintain. Do u thing genio would help?? (my chin needs some slight forward growth as well)
Nothing will help it other than learning to suction hold properly. You may have a tongue tie which is making it hard to turn it into a habit.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Nothing will help it other than learning to suction hold properly. You may have a tongue tie which is making it hard to turn it into a habit.
So I can't fully suck the tongue against the palate if I have a Tongue-Tie? I was trying to do suction hold and 'click' it to suck it all the way in and apply too much force but my tongue comes off real quick.

So I can't fully suck the tongue against the palate if I have a Tongue-Tie? I was trying to do suction hold and 'click' it to suck it all the way in and apply too much force but my tongue comes off real quick.
Yea you do.

Yea you do.
Should I have my tongue tie released at any dentist? Or how can I find someone who is really good and knows what he does? I don't live in the USA and most likely there is no good one in my city (or at least I think so) to get the functional frenectomy.

It's over. You look really old, and what kind of outfit is that on the first pic, adds to making you look older than you are.

• JFL
JFL AT YOUR OUTIFT
It ages you 20 years

• JFL
It's scary how fast a little chips, or fast food, or snacks, or ice cream here and there can age you so fast, rot your body, melt your bones, and kill your hairline.

• So Sad
It's scary how fast a little chips, or fast food, or snacks, or ice cream here and there can age you so fast, rot your body, melt your bones, and kill your hairline.
My hairline is a whole lot better now thanks to minox

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
also hope you stylemaxxed... your outfit is the biggest grief I have ever seen

• +1
also hope you stylemaxxed... your outfit is the biggest grief I have ever seen
1E08BF17 E290 4C0B 99DB EEB453CF76B1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Minox increased my hair density 10 fold

My hairline is a whole lot better now thanks to minox
I didn't mean to be rude. Stay healthy, workout, go to the bar once or twice a week, try to talk to people and enjoy your self, and you can for sure find some one.

But it just makes me mad how our grocery stores are full of fake food that kills us. I've eaten a bit of chips, and ice cream, and other foods in my life that have probably negatively impacted me because the studies of what these things do to the human body aren't public knowledge.

Like a grocery store has about 85% fake food that kills us, and maybe 15% fruits, vegetables, un-salted nuts, and unprocessed meats that can sustain us. Even though the fish is full of mercury, the chicken is pumped full of hormones, and half the fruit is genetically modified, we can at least live off of it without getting sick, rotting, and breaking down.

• +1
You look like you're borderline 40 and i'm not even lying