Is it possible all human races evolved separately and did not originate from Africa.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
1 We have tons of homo erectus skulls which shows tons of cranial similarities to the people of these respective regions the cromagnon homo erectus for Europeans the bolangoda man for Indians and for the east Asian's peking man. all humans show a gradual process of evolution going from homo erectus to there respective race.

2 Genetically speaking a multi regional and an out of Africa theory fit just as well for a paradigm for our evoultionary it explains the genetic variation explains the gradual change.

3 African's european's europeans and Indians look to different to be related or descended from each other.

So i hypothsize human races didn't come from Africa in the process of 1 single migration but rather a series of migrations from homo erectuses which evolved in each respective race.

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Deleted member 6403
All humans are from the survivors of the flood. We lost most human genetic diversity in the flood. Their must have been dozens of races and today their are only three.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE, ADHDcel I need sum, ItsOver.com and 8 others
Evolution doesn't exist at all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tryndamere, n0rthface, pizza and 1 other person
All humans are from the survivors of the flood. We lost most human genetic diversity in the flood. Their must have been dozens of races and today their are only three.

Werent the humans before the flood half human half fallen angel hybrids.

The sons of humans got cucked so hard by angelic chads god had to send a flood.

Werent the humans before the flood half human half fallen angel hybrids.

The sons of humans got cucked so hard by angelic chads god had to send a flood.
Before the flood they were direct decendents of Adam and his many children only Noah and a couple of other people survived. Post flood humans went from being 90 feet tall to around our modern height and lifespans dropped to only a couple hundred years from the low thousands

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Before the flood they were direct decendents of Adam and his many children only Noah and a couple of other people survived. Post flood humans went from being 90 feet tall to around our modern height and lifespans dropped to only a couple hundred years from the low thousands

Fuck i wanna be 90 feet tall

• JFL
Reactions: Carolus, delusionalretard, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
Fuck i wanna be 90 feet tall
Imagine being a pre-flood human Adam was probably still alive and was your homie you were
30 meters tall and lived to a thousand seeing countless generations of your decendents

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13021, delusionalretard and reptiles
Imagine being a pre-flood human Adam was probably still alive and was your homie you were
30 meters tall and lived to a thousand seeing countless generations of your decendents

God its over for our species we descended hard since adam

• JFL
Reactions: Basedprincess
religious cope

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13021, Deleted member 15004 and reptiles
  • JFL
1 single migration but rather a series of migrations from homo erectuses which evolved in each respective race.
Oh yeah? then Why are there still erectus? Explain that

C8C617C1 08F9 4659 90D9 0AEBDD3C92FB

• JFL
Because hes just deformwd unfortunately his parents must have been inbred as fuck need to shot the parents.
73009F61 57C8 4E5B 8CBE A9BABD047B24

Pls i was just joking nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Basedprincess and maxxedfalloutdweller
Well evidence does point to one migration. Technically we are all related because we belong to the same race ( homo Sapiens) but phenotypes are mostly developed in the response to the environment. Here’s what the very first homo Sapiens what had looked like first
6C86813D 0DE6 422E B299 1C387C91144C
621B73A3 53EE 4B24 9DDD ADD6ED030A24

Out of Africa populations that resemble black Africans exist
2F9D0F1B D499 4574 A37A F610251ED503
9ECAB1BD 865E 417A B2AB F469B4D159E0
A684EEAE CA87 4295 B675 180A164DDC7E

Evidence shows that hot climates form negroid features and cold climates form Caucasianiod features. Plus the first fully blooded homo Sapiens was found in Africa

Jfl white people be really desperate trying not to related with non whites jfl.

Noah had 3 sons who survived the flood, Ham, Shem, Japheth
Every man alive right now is a descendant of one of these three men

Ham's descendants mostly stayed around Africa and possibly mixed with the hominids living there,

Japheth's descendants went up north to Europe and mixed with the Neanderthals (all white people have some percentage of Neanderthal DNA especially if they are western European)

Shem's descendants mostly stayed in the Middle East, they have the least pre-homosapien DNA as a result
The word Semitic actually comes from Shem, every descendant of Shem is part of the Semitic people

They actually discovered large ark like structures in the Middle East at places named Mount Ararat and Mount Judi

All husmans being descendants from the flood of Nuh (alayhi a salam) is a exclusively Judeochristian opinion, in Islam we don't have proof there was a worldly flood, and it was probably a regional flood somewhere, and Allah Knows Best.
Where is your evidence that this is an exclusively biblical opinion?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk
Where is your evidence that this is an exclusively biblical opinion?

Heard many times the other opinion from students of knowledge, will make my research.

Ok, the word "every" or "kul" in Arabic is a generalizing statement and many times used as that in Arabic, it doesn't mean literally everyone was saved or affected there, that's the other scholarly opinion.

Last edited:
why do you study so much over this and still be wrong every time

That's what geneticists have been saying for years, but jews keep pushing the out of Africa so they can inundate everywhere with niggers.

• +1
jfl thats even worse.

And why is it why is it wrong to admit other races evolved seperately does that point to an inferior or superior view no.

Well evidence does point to one migration. Technically we are all related because we belong to the same race ( homo Sapiens) but phenotypes are mostly developed in the response to the environment. Here’s what the very first homo Sapiens what had looked like first
View attachment 1339346View attachment 1339348

Out of Africa populations that resemble black Africans exist
View attachment 1339353View attachment 1339354View attachment 1339355
Evidence shows that hot climates form negroid features and cold climates form Caucasianiod features. Plus the first fully blooded homo Sapiens was found in Africa

I dont deny modern humans left africa 1.8 million years ago its what happens after that point that gets interesting.

You see after humans left africa there was multiple migrations that occured leading to each respective homo erectus evolving into there own racial counter part.

So i thought its a possibility most humans evolved in there own home regions of origin.

Yes white people actually come from outer space

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
I dont deny modern humans left africa 1.8 million years ago its what happens after that point that gets interesting.

You see after humans left africa there was multiple migrations that occured leading to each respective homo erectus evolving into there own racial counter part.

So i thought its a possibility most humans evolved in there own home regions of origin.
That would make sense but sub Saharan Africans have no traces of homo erectus. Europeans and Asians have dna of that extinct homid. Maybe down the line your right but research shows that we are the last homid left. Genetically we are very similar to one another since the human race itself is very young massive differences in races is just not there yet

• +1
That's what geneticists have been saying for years, but jews keep pushing the out of Africa so they can inundate everywhere with niggers.
Like I said it’s a possibility but the human race genetically is very similar to one another. A black African can be genetically close to a European rather than to another black African. We are still the very last homid which is us homo Sapiens

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
That would make sense but sub Saharan Africans have no traces of homo erectus. Europeans and Asians have dna of that extinct homid. Maybe down the line your right but research shows that we are the last homid left. Genetically we are very similar to one another since the human race itself is very young massive differences in races is just not there yet

Tbf africans show having a little neantherthal some have a ghost component.

Indians have neantherthal and denisovan.

Asians and abos have the same listed above.

We see a continual gradual evoultion for eaxh race and btw im not saying this to make a inferior or superior statement i dont know how you can make a statement like that for an even that happened possible 1.8 million years ago.

Tbf africans show having a little neantherthal some have a ghost component.

Indians have neantherthal and denisovan.

Asians and abos have the same listed above.

We see a continual gradual evoultion for eaxh race and btw im not saying this to make a inferior or superior statement i dont know how you can make a statement like that for an even that happened possible 1.8 million years ago.
Yeah I see what you mean but ghost populations are very normal in humans you can find unknown ghost populations in Europeans, Asians and Indians tbh.

• +1
no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
Yeah I see what you mean but ghost populations are very normal in humans you can find unknown ghost populations in Europeans, Asians and Indians tbh.

Right and that proves multi regionalism right? That explains the genetic diversity in humans and it also shows why we look so different phyically.

Right and that proves multi regionalism right? That explains the genetic diversity in humans and it also shows why we look so different phyically.
I mean I can to some entent but the main reason we look different is climate
DE01CAFF 1E2C 4A74 9D33 47449E3123EB
EA5A02AA 250F 4EAA BF43 C276D111A396

These groups may look African/black but they are completely genetically distinct from them. They evolved in the equator like the Central Africans which is why the two look similar

The same thing was seen in homo erectus. Though they look similar to African people the two never mixed. When it went into Europe for a couple of thousand of years it developed lighter skin and it started to resemble the Neanderthal despite it being a completely different species of a homid.

Because you showed your IQ.
There is ZERO proof of evolution so if you completely rule out the possibility that what your school brainwashed you into believing in is false then you're just ignorant.

So apparently humans went from homo erectus and then eventually into homo sapiens or whatever, so why is there know bone remains of humans for between the different timelines?

And a genetic mutation in the wild is something that has literally NEVER happened EVER. Genetic mutations only happen under man-made environments caused by chemicals or unnatural foods etc it's NEVER been seen in nature.

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Technology was pretty advanced before the flood, many animals and even "human" races you see today are actually just human-animal hybrids. Europeans and East Asians are the only humans left.

Technology was pretty advanced before the flood, many animals and even "human" races you see today are actually just human-animal hybrids. Europeans and East Asians are the only humans left.
cope, Europeans (especially western europeans and half of northern europeans) and East Asians actually have the highest amounts of neanderthal/denisovan DNA :ROFLMAO:

cope, Europeans (especially western europeans and half of northern europeans) and East Asians actually have the highest amounts of neanderthal/denisovan DNA :ROFLMAO:
T.

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 13787
im half angel half human