Is it possible for a normie to get a normie girlfriend?

noodlelover

noodlelover

Equinox
Is this realistic? Can I, a normie average looking guy after fully looksmaxing, get another normie girlfriend?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 16346, itorroella9 and 4 others
Once I spend that shit it’s gone so I don’t think twice about no bitch
Is that you? Or your girlfriend? If you, why are you earing eyeliner?

If you are dota streamer, absolutely

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16530
It is girl I went to middle school with and stalked her Instagram down and now follow her on my finsta trying to come up with plan to turn her from lesbian into my gf
Start by becoming her friend.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 16530, Deleted member and 1 other person
Nope, I’ll fly to her city where she goes to college, walk around city for a while, ask if she wants to hangout, if she says no, I’ll offer $5,000 to fuck her so I can move on
:LOL:Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and rydofx
Shit happens all the time due to social circle. Get outside you’ll see it everywhere

• +1
Reactions: Fatal Ambition, Umbra, Tallooksmaxxer and 5 others
hell you could be a normie and get a stacy girlfriend 🤣

its not likely but its a nonzero chance

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Umbra, TrestIsBest and 4 others
It’s not just possible, it’s the most common type of relationship. Reminder that anyone telling you differently is a literal incel who’s never so much as held eye contact with a woman, disregard their thoughts, opinions, and indeed their entire lives.

the blackpill is VERY real, but it relates only to the experiences of GOOD LOOKING men, and has nothing to do with average men and below. The blackpill is about what good looking men can do, not about what normies can’t do.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Umbra, itorroella9, CopeTilliRope and 13 others
Is this realistic? Can I, a normie average looking guy after fully looksmaxing, get another normie girlfriend?
nigga youre 30 its over

youre truecel not normie

I LITERALLY SEE IT ALL DAY EVERYDAY
TOUCH GRASS

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Umbra, itorroella9 and 10 others
Yep, only basement dwellers disagree.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Umbra, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
Yes cus looks aren’t everything and thats the threshold

• +1
Reactions: Umbra, LampPostPrime and Deleted member 15099
Most couples irl are looksmatched jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 14918 and 2 others
No, absolutely not.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, noodlelover, Squirtoutmabooty and 2 others
Ofcourse bruh, Normie is a pretty wide group of people

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Umbra
Most couples irl are looksmatched jfl
Most Couples IRL Are @Xangsane - @Thompsonz .
wp3954839.jpg

Nope, I’ll fly to her city where she goes to college, walk around city for a while, ask if she wants to hangout, if she says no, I’ll offer $5,000 to fuck her so I can move on
5k for that hoe? Damn thats a lot of money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
No way. In 2022 you're looksmatches are rejecting you, and suck Chad off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Patient A, LampPostPrime and 2 others
You're confirmed not NT if you're normie and can't get normie GF.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: never_lucky, thereallegend, Patient A and 4 others
For sure.
It is an incel myth that you need to be Chad. Almost all couples I see irl are more or less looksmatched.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, Umbra, LampPostPrime and 2 others
Shoot for your dreams.
Anything is possible.
I promise you.
Just take that first hard step.
Of actually doing something.
Anything is possible.
I promise you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A, Umbra and noodlelover
Shoot for your dreams.
Anything is possible.
I promise you.
Just take that first hard step.
Of actually doing something.
Anything is possible.
I promise you
Hell Yah. I'm gonna do it! Thanks Man. :)
images

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
It’s not just possible, it’s the most common type of relationship. Reminder that anyone telling you differently is a literal incel who’s never so much as held eye contact with a woman, disregard their thoughts, opinions, and indeed their entire lives.

the blackpill is VERY real, but it relates only to the experiences of GOOD LOOKING men, and has nothing to do with average men and below. The blackpill is about what good looking men can do, not about what normies can’t do.
/thread
but I dont think the same about below average.

/thread
but I dont think the same about below average.
If you pay attention you’ll notice that all the guys that claim to be hated JUST because they’re ugly tend to be the fedora cringe autist types who have behaviors that they’re unaware of. That’s not a coincidence.

they’ll struggle with girls though for sure

• +1
Reactions: Umbra and LampPostPrime
lookswise? definitely . unless you're autistic or atypical sperg.

For sure.
It is an incel myth that you need to be Chad. Almost all couples I see irl are more or less looksmatched.
So the blackpill is bullshit?:lul:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Of course you can. It’s just hard in a lot of situations. Remember a normie girl can get a HTN male. So why should she settle for you if you are normie it defies logic.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Tallooksmaxxer, thereallegend and 2 others
sure it is possible. many people mix up the 2 phases of a woman

below 30: banging with chad and hoping he will settle for her (location: tinder, clubs)
after 30: realizing he will not, and dating down to her looksmatch (location: social circle, job, real life)

gotta charactermaxx for ltr tho (not possible for most here)

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Patient A
why ask that question and just leave ur basement and look outside the window?

most couples are looksmatched or the difference is 1 looks point

only on tinder hypergamy is extreme

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, Umbra, Lihito and 2 others
You cannot, the chance is low and effort required is too high, but you can get femcel-ltb easily (still kinda low chance)

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and noodlelover
You cannot, the chance is low and effort required is too high, but you can get femcel-ltb easily (still kinda low chance)
I could get an morbidly obese girlfriend with serious emotional issues and phycological disorders tomorrow. I don't want that XD. I'd rather be single. Almost any looksmaxed guy could get that.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 14918
I could get an morbidly obese girlfriend with serious emotional issues and phycological disorders tomorrow. I don't want that XD. I'd rather be single. Almost any looksmaxed guy could get that.
Remember that normie girls usually date/fuck thugs and jocks with good looks or maybe some statusmaxxed normie nerd

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Patient A and metagross

Not based at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
No chance, everyone saying it’s possible doesn’t have a gf, it’s no coincidence

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and thereallegend
Not gonna do it but every one of these stalking threads I think that I could find the girl and tell her about the autism

If you don't wanna put in the effort get off here and stop complaining about not being able to get a girl then lmao

If you don't wanna put in the effort get off here and stop complaining about not being able to get a girl then lmao
I never complained about not getting a gf, gf means u can get hurt real bad

I was also goodlooking when teenager, so girls approached me, no motivation to adapt to how i am now

obviously it is lmao

• +1
Reactions: thecel
How do you have so much money?

It is, especially in ee/balkans, sometimes the girl is better looking than the guy. Idk about the west but its not impossible , unlike retards here saying the opposite, i go outside

Jfl at this site saying that only girls below 15 are virgin , and even those are rare. I've met 17yods and 20yods both irl and online and they were virgins, then again, to fuck girls in ee/balkans you have to be chad , have money and status, otherwise you will have to ltr a lot of them to "unlock" their pussies.

Slayers in ee/balkans are rare because most girls respect themselves and want ltr mostly, there are special ocassions tho

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
It is, especially in ee/balkans, sometimes the girl is better looking than the guy. Idk about the west but its not impossible , unlike retards here saying the opposite, i go outside

Jfl at this site saying that only girls below 15 are virgin , and even those are rare. I've met 17yods and 20yods both irl and online and they were virgins, then again, to fuck girls in ee/balkans you have to be chad , have money and status, otherwise you will have to ltr a lot of them to "unlock" their pussies.

Slayers in ee/balkans are rare because most girls respect themselves and want ltr mostly, there are special ocassions tho
Ee and balans aren't the same as in the west

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend