Is it possible that I nuked my test levels by taking hot baths all my life

yallareretarded120

yallareretarded120

Hi
I had bad eczema from birth so I always took hot baths during my entire life. Unfortunately it became a habit and to this day I take hot baths lmafo. I read that heat exposure to the testicles affects testosterone production and I am wondering if it is plausible that I fucked my fertility.

I also have an hourglass figure and rlly fat cheeks (regardless of my bf) which is really bizarre but possible genetic.

At least im 6' 3'' lmao

TLDR: Took hot baths all throughout my childhood and wondering if it fucked my test levels.

am 17 btw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and racoon4
wtf does water temperature have to do with t lvls? :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and SubhumanCurrycel
I had bad eczema from birth so I always took hot baths during my entire life. Unfortunately it became a habit and to this day I take hot baths lmafo. I read that heat exposure to the testicles affects testosterone production and I am wondering if it is plausible that I fucked my fertility.

I also have an hourglass figure and rlly fat cheeks (regardless of my bf) which is really bizarre but possible genetic.

At least im 6' 3'' lmao

TLDR: Took hot baths all throughout my childhood and wondering if it fucked my test levels.

am 17 btw
Severe levels of autism

wtf does water temperature have to do with t lvls? :lul::lul:
"Any agent that increases the temperature inside the testicles (radiations, hot water, ultrasound waves etc.) can compromise the process of spermatogenesis and may lead to impaired fecundity and infertility. In United States, approximately 7.5% males visit their primary care physician each year with complaints of impaired fertility or difficulty in impregnating their partners (1). This corresponds to about 5 million males; however, only 18% are actually diagnosed with an organic reproductive dysfunction (whereas remaining are advised lifestyle modification and improvements to maintain normal spermatogenesis).

Investigators believe that excessive exposure to heat in the form of hot bathing water can significantly affect the testicular functions and may compromise spermatogenesis. This is mainly because Nature has designed human body in a very calculated yet intricate fashion. Most hormones and mediators require strict physical and biochemical environment for the optimal functioning of organs and glands."

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
wouldn't have much of an impact as you wouldn't be in the bath for more than 1 hour at a time and test is always being made

• +1
Reactions: yallareretarded120
unless ur sitting there for 10 hours a day I doubt it

• +1
Reactions: yallareretarded120

At least im 6' 3'' lmao

am 17 btw
Screenshot 20220323 022613 Gallery

Stop blaming jews for your low fertility and eczema