Is it possible to be shadowbanned again by connecting your old Google Pay acc on a new phone?

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
I've never used tinder subscription but I payed by google pay, can I use that old Google Pay acc on my now phone and connect it to tinder in order to buy Tinder Gold?

I've never used tinder subscription but I payed by google pay, can I use that old Google Pay acc on my now phone and connect it to tinder in order to buy Tinder Gold?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
:feelsuhh:

@medialcanthuscel blackpilled me on how Tinder recognizes people not only on their phone number but also on their google account and device.

Once you get banned by tinder, first buy a new sim card with a new phone number.
Next you want to avoid that tinder bans your new phone number too, so please install Tinder in a new android device with a brand new google account.
Instead of buying a physical new android device, a virtual machine like androidx86 or Andy is ok

@medialcanthuscel blackpilled me on how Tinder recognizes people not only on their phone number but also on their google account and device.

Once you get banned by tinder, first buy a new sim card with a new phone number.
Next you want to avoid that tinder bans your new phone number too, so please install Tinder in a new android device with a brand new google account.
Instead of buying a physical new android device, a virtual machine like androidx86 or Andy is ok
I've just bought new Samsung phone to avoid this shit lol. And I have new google acc, new SIM card and new internet. Are there sufficient?

I've just bought new Samsung phone to avoid this shit lol. And I have new google acc, new SIM card and new internet. Are there sufficient?

more than sufficient.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244