Is it possible to be so ugly that your bloodline literally dies out?

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Kraken
Title, I’ve always wondered this tbh. I’ve never met or known anyone who didn’t continue their lineage, no matter how ugly they were.

Even the ugliest dudes you can imagine still end up having wives and kids etc (obviously their wives probably hate them inside or don’t think they are attracted but that’s besides the point, they still continue their legacy).

So is it even possible lol? If not then most people here don’t even need to worry about looksmaxxing lol

Title, I’ve always wondered this tbh. I’ve never met or known anyone who didn’t continue their lineage, no matter how ugly they were.

Even the ugliest dudes you can imagine still end up having wives and kids etc (obviously their wives probably hate them inside or don’t think they are attracted but that’s besides the point, they still continue their legacy).

So is it even possible lol? If not then most people here don’t even need to worry about looksmaxxing lol
Yh, me

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Yup it’s possible

• +1
Yes its been common thing back in history every human on earth has 2 times more female ancestors than male ones its been found through genetic variation in chromosomes

Tons of men die old and childless. There are a couple I know personally that I’ve met the past few years I can think of right now who will most likely die without children. They are all over 40 years old and have basically no hope of reproducing.

One of them was actually pretty GL in his youth but he didn’t ever have kids and now he’s too old to really make the effort. His gf died a couple years ago (not that they were ever gonna have kids) and his attempts at re entering the dating market are doomed to fail. He’d need a complete overhaul of his entire life to be able to attract a woman capable of reproduction even if he wanted to and that’s frankly not gonna happen.

• +1
Tons of men die old and childless. There are a couple I know personally that I’ve met the past few years I can think of right now who will most likely die without children. They are all over 40 years old and have basically no hope of reproducing.

One of them was actually pretty GL in his youth but he didn’t ever have kids and now he’s too old to really make the effort. His gf died a couple years ago (not that they were ever gonna have kids) and his attempts at re entering the dating market are doomed to fail. He’d need a complete overhaul of his entire life to be able to attract a woman capable of reproduction even if he wanted to and that’s frankly not gonna happen.
Is it cuz of looks or something else though?

Is it cuz of looks or something else though?
It depends, idk their whole romantic history and the exact reasons why they’re still single and childless over the age of 40 but I can say for sure that their current level of looks is going to pose a significant problem for them romantically going forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back