Is it possible to break into an iphone in 2023 without the password?

garoupilled_

garoupilled_

DMs open for custom looksmaxing protocols/coaching
just got my phone fucking stolen does anyone know if people can break into it I'm scared for my fucking info

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), aspiringexcel and Deleted member 25938
yes it was a fucking nigger

• JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), aspiringexcel, John_Reptile and 2 others
Many such cases, theoretically it's possible to brute force any password, but very very very unlikely unless it's super simple, most niggers just try and wipe and sell the phone if they can't get in. If he doesn't know who you are, and you don't have an obvious password you should be good unless there is some vulnerability on iphones i'm unaware of.

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), aspiringexcel, John_Reptile and 2 others
Many such cases, theoretically it's possible to brute force any password, but very very very unlikely unless it's super simple, most niggers just try and wipe and sell the phone if they can't get in. If he doesn't know who you are, and you don't have an obvious password you should be good unless there is some vulnerability on iphones i'm unaware of.
IMG 1451

• JFL
Reactions: Lulleko
Sure if u find/buy a zero day exploit

As I understand it there is a way to do it by cloning some of the electronics (I am not sure exactly what that means). That would require very high IQ, proprietary hardware specs, and expensive equipment that Kangz only possess in movies and TV shows.
iu
iu
iu
iu

• WTF
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)