Is it possible to even become a fat fuck during puberty if you eat a shit ton of the right food?

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
Keep in mind, I am an ectomorph so I may be biased here.

But I have never seen someone get fat from eating animal fats, eggs, fish, etc. How the fuck would you get fat with those during puberty? Your in the most anabolic state of your life, all of those calories would mostly go into frame and height. I could only see it happening if your eating a ton of candy and processed foods, throw in weight training, HGH, good sleep etc and your basically bound to be eating whatever healthy food is in sight and your still not gonna become fat.

Not to mention, it is ideal to be a little chubby during your developement.

Sugar

• +1
Reactions: StacyCorruptor
getting fat in general is hard if you're metabolically healthy.

but then again, the overwhelming majority of people aren't.

As always, It's all genetics. Chad eats mcdonalds everyday and 14bf and fit without training

you would become a giga frame mogger.

Keep in mind, I am an ectomorph so I may be biased here.

But I have never seen someone get fat from eating animal fats, eggs, fish, etc. How the fuck would you get fat with those during puberty? Your in the most anabolic state of your life, all of those calories would mostly go into frame and height. I could only see it happening if your eating a ton of candy and processed foods, throw in weight training, HGH, good sleep etc and your basically bound to be eating whatever healthy food is in sight and your still not gonna become fat.

Not to mention, it is ideal to be a little chubby during your developement.
You can easily become fat during puberty, even if you’re an ectomorph. But it would be expensive and you would have to push yourself. You can buy a loaf of bread for a dollar, and eggs for really cheap if you go to ALDI. But keep in mind that no matter your diet, you can’t do very much to change your height, frame, and facial structure. They’re predetermined by your genetics.

Last edited:
you would become a giga frame mogger.
It’s not “me” in general. I don’t know a single guy that ate a fuck ton of decent (keep in mind, decent, so not giga primal carnivore 36eggs a day giga ideal ubermogger ubermensch diet like @AscendingHero or @Prettyboy) and they all ended up pretty tall and wide framed. Just eating every single healthy food in sight seems legit

Hormones is COPE. It's literally calories in, calories out.
I was a 160+ lb fat ass for years. I ballooned up to 168.2 lbs February 6th. I got down to 126.4 lbs September 29th... Losing 25% of my body weight. And I'm 100% natty.
If you want to lose weight, all you have to do is eat less calories and burn more calories (cardio). If you are hungry and you ate too many calories that day, just don't eat. Your body will get used to it and your stomach will stop growling all the time.
I'm currently sitting at 129.4 lbs trying to clean bulk. I literally have to use clean mass gainer powder in order to gain weight. Because my stomach is in pain when I try to go into a 500 calorie surplus with normal food.
Like sure if I eat potato chips, cheese puffs, butter tarts, etc. I can consume 2,200+ calories per day no problem. But not when I get 15+% of my calories from protein like I'm supposed to... Protein fills you up.

Last edited:
You can easily become fat during puberty, even if you’re an ectomorph. But it would be expensive and you would have to push yourself. You can buy a loaf of bread for a dollar, and eggs for really cheap if you go to ALDI.
Impossible. Literally impossible. Maybe at 6000kcal+ a day. Keep in mind pubertymaxxers on this forum slso inject HGH, so their anabolic signaling is far stronger then natties. It would be very very hard to become “fat.”

fuck this thread reminds me of when i was 14 and fell for the dirty bulk meme

Impossible. Literally impossible. Maybe at 6000kcal+ a day. Keep in mind pubertymaxxers on this forum slso inject HGH, so their anabolic signaling is far stronger then natties. It would be very very hard to become “fat.”
I’m not sure your body can even store 6000kcal worth of food, but I’m sure there’s an equation that gives how many calories you need per day to surpass your metabolism. But you can’t change your height, frame, or facial structure by excessive eating anyways.

fuck this thread reminds me of when i was 14 and fell for the dirty bulk meme
I think dirty bulk is fine so as long as you supplement with whey protein powder to make sure your protein-to-calorie ratio doesn't dip too low. And so as long as you don't do more than 500 calories over maintenance (BMR) per day. I think that's about 1 lb weekly weight gain. Then I think you should be fine. The "clean mass gainer" powder I use only has 19.2% of the calories coming from protein. The lion's share of the calories come from carbs. And clean/lean mass gainers from other brands typically have a similar or slightly better calories from protein %. So 19+% calories from protein is probably decent enough for a dirty bulk.

If I want to eat a cup of ice cream (3.5% calories from protein, can't get more dirty than that), one scoop of my protein powder (24g protein, 120 cal) will balance the macros out. And 2% milk has like 28% of the calories coming from protein too.

Some fast food is also good for bulking. A McDouble has 23% of the calories coming from protein (21g protein, 370 cal).
Remove ketchup (pure sugar), add an extra beef patty (mostly fat, decent amount of protein). Or two if your mouth can take that girth.

Yeah high fat % ground beef is not skinless chicken breast or whey protein powder (80% calories from protein) in terms of protein to calorie ratio. But if you try eating nothing but skinless chicken breast and whey protein powder, you're either going to be full af and not get your calories. Or you're going to throw up from eating too much protein.

Last edited: