Is it possible to fix deepbite with bsso only if the maxilla isnt recessed?

You can easily fix a deepbite with orthodontics alone. If you ain't recessed you don't need to go through all the bimax shit.

• JFL
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and mvp2v1
You can easily fix a deepbite with orthodontics alone. If you ain't recessed you don't need to go through all the bimax shit.
iam but it seems like its the lower jaw only, i cope with aligning my teeth 24/7, im wondering if its possible to just get bsso with genio instead of lefort with bsso, seems like any maxilla advancement forward would make me chimpmaxxed

iam but it seems like its the lower jaw only, i cope with aligning my teeth 24/7, im wondering if its possible to just get bsso with genio instead of lefort with bsso, seems like any maxilla advancement forward would make me chimpmaxxed
also my case is mild

Ask a maxfac then jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
Ask a maxfac then jfl.
turkish max told both jaw, but ofc he could be money hungry and just say whatever. Gonna consult with a more trusted surgeon soon.

I don’t think so. In case of deep bite the growth of the mandible was stunted, there should be eruption errors as well, meaning some teeth are over erupted and others under. And then h have the fact of non-parallels occlusion planes. So anything which does not address all of that is a cope

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung