Is it possible to gain 3 inches on HGH?

BlindMaxxer

BlindMaxxer

Imperial Wizard
I wanted to get into heightmaxxing and wanted to ask if I could gain 3 inches, how long that would take, and what is the cheapest possible stack that I could be taking (broke as fuck jfl)? I am 17 and am approximately 5'10 and want to reach 6'1 if possible. I have not experienced growth since ca. when I was 15.

Thanks in advance

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 6401
Titbot took HGH at age 17 and grew 5 inches, so it's definitely possible.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 6401, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BlindMaxxer and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
I wanted to get into heightmaxxing and wanted to ask if I could gain 3 inches, how long that would take, and what is the cheapest possible stack that I could be taking (broke as fuck jfl)? I am 17 and am approximately 5'10 and want to reach 6'1 if possible. I have not experienced growth since ca. when I was 15.

Thanks in advance
like i said many times before, it depends on how far in you are into your growth already, you close to growth plate closure? Either way you'll only grow as tall as your DNA limit allows you. But there is a way to get past that, look on Dyorotic's pubertymaxxing thread, and the latest posts from me. You'll get what I mean: https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ul...th-factors-and-how-to-apply-them.97140/page-9, also u said u haven't grown since 15? You definitely need to re activate your growth plate activity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BackFromTheMogging, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
He was 5'1 before.
Does that make a difference if he was 5'1 and took it or was 5'10 and took it?
like i said many times before, it depends on how far in you are into your growth already, you close to growth plate closure? Either way you'll only grow as tall as your DNA limit allows you. But there is a way to get past that, look on Dyorotic's pubertymaxxing thread, and the latest posts from me. You'll get what I mean: https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ul...th-factors-and-how-to-apply-them.97140/page-9, also u said u haven't grown since 15? You definitely need to re activate your growth plate activity
How do I re activate growth plate activity?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

Yea I think Strike_Poseidon basically explained it when he replied, it's all about how more growth potential you have left.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Deleted member 4946
Yea I think Strike_Poseidon basically explained it when he replied, it's all about how more growth potential you have left.
I thought it full height you could get more height from the surgery

• +1

read the posts man, get educated on the theory.

• +1
  • +1
Well I read Dyorotic's thread and didn't find anything on growth plate activity or im blind jfl
did u even click the link i gave you? Read from page 8 to 10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
Oh sorry I read the first post only as I thought you sent the wrong page on mistake my bad. I'll read through it now.
Okay I read through it and understood your point in keeping the growth plates active. Do you recommend any peptide stacks that are as cheap as possible that are useful and not cope. I really don't have that much money and plus this corona shit i cant get a job to pay for peptides + SAM E, folic acid and fiolic acid.

Last edited:
  • +1
I thought it full height you could get more height from the surgery
Yes at full height you can get leg lengthening surgery, but HGH will not matter once ur growth plates are closed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer and Chadelite
No. You will be lucky to get 1/2 inch. I am 15 and tanner stage 4, with over a year of my large growth spurt (3 inches) left. I have met with my endo and even with pharma grade HGH he said I would be lucky to even get 1/2 inch from it.
Hmm this is kinda suifuel tbh but like @Strike_Poseidon said it depends on how far you are into growth and how fast your growth plates close.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
No. You will be lucky to get 1/2 inch. I am 15 and tanner stage 4, with over a year of my large growth spurt (3 inches) left. I have met with my endo and even with pharma grade HGH he said I would be lucky to even get 1/2 inch from it.
wait u still have 3 inches left?
Hmm this is kinda suifuel tbh but like @Strike_Poseidon said it depends on how far you are into growth and how fast your growth plates close.
there is a way to boost that with the correct supplements mostly

• +1
Yes, i have 3 inches left of natural growth. I will use hgh still for BB purposes

Yes go get a bone age test, if ur not a retard.
you know u can go way past that with my stack recommendations? Anyway I'll be starting my stack next week, my spiro is taking forever to arrive, i do have aromasin, MOD-GRF,Hexarelin,GHRP-2 IGF-1 LR3 if i had SAM-E as well it would be so much better, but i am going to order in next week

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6401
you know u can go way past that with my stack recommendations? Anyway I'll be starting my stack next week, my spiro is taking forever to arrive, i do have aromasin, MOD-GRF,Hexarelin,GHRP-2 IGF-1 LR3 if i had SAM-E as well it would be so much better, but i am going to order in next week
What does this stack cost you on a monthly basis?
Also, how old are you and what is your current height?

Edited the second question in

• +1
What does this stack cost you on a monthly basis?

Also, how old are you and what is your current height?

Edited the second question in
idk what it costs me, i don't even think id need to run ALL of this monthly all the time, if that was true it should be impossible for pubertycels to grow without exogenous GH it probably costs me like 280 a month. I am 15 and 5'10 atm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer and BlindMaxxer
idk what it costs me, i don't even think id need to run ALL of this monthly all the time, if that was true it should be impossible for pubertycels to grow without exogenous GH it probably costs me like 280 a month. I am 15 and 5'10 atm
Euros or USD? also how can you afford 300 a month srs?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and BlindMaxxer
only thing there that has documented proof of it working is aromasin.
No? Wtf are u talking about and what do you mean by 'working' for what purpose do you mean by that, if u mean clinical trials done for improving final height there has been NO clinical trial for aromasin, but yet we know it inhibits aromatase anyway, and all of the other things in my stack have been documented many times but not al of them have had clinical trials done, even the others do work in theory, also anecdotal results of the SAM-E on the old growtallforum as well as the scientific theory behind it is evidence enough for me tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
aromasin has been shown to delay growth plates fusion in clinical studies, sure maybe not final height but easy conclusion to draw.

Rest of your stack will probably give u a solid placebo + facial bloat and some muscle gains. have u gotten a bone age test?
no not aromasin, letrozole and anastrazole were in the clinical trials for ISS.... Idk about my bone age but my parents are already scared as fuck about me as i already heightmog them a lot so they frequently take me to the doctors to see how much growth i have left, a year ago it was 6'0 now it's 6'2. Anyway explain to me why everything else will give a solid placebo effect again? You seem like you have done a lot of research on this (ROFTL) anyway I do enjoy hearing retarded skepticism, I did agree there was a DNA limit, but I did theorisethe way based on someone else's findings on how to seriously increase that DNA limit. You clearly haven't been following the whole research saga

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Ahnafdaniel
once again, multiple factors regarding growth, getting a minor boost in igf-1 and a few other minor factors will not change ur height. you dont even know your bone age which is humorous to me, as I have gotten bloods, bone age tested, met with endocrinologist, etc, while u rely on internet tard research

And yes i mixed up the AIs however they have the same purpose and personally I would take letrozole but my b

Anyway ur not gonna change your growth w this shit.

As my doctor told me, on prepubescent kids with no GH deficiency took fucking 5 yrs of real HGH to get 4cm gain. That’s prepubescent so very receptive + 5 years. You, someone with assumingly 16/17 bone age, are not gonna get a CM of growth

My doc and endo concluded with my pubertal stage of 14-15, and we need bone age results to come in however, a high dose of HGH , if i managed to get pharma, wohld be lucky to get .5inch.
exactly once again I know there is a DNA limit, but that doesn't mean it is over for me as I know how to delay my growth plate senscense regardless of what the increase HGH and IGF-1 does to me, and yes i will change my growth. Im sure you can get an idea of my bone age when you can see my height now and my predicted adult height. Anyway im not gonna bother listening to you right now as the shit i need for doing exactly that is coming soon. Btw in the the clinical trial for estrogens effect on growth plates: https://academic.oup.com/endo/article/155/8/2892/2433298
it says estrogen 'HASTENS' growth plate cessation, it is not what actually causes it, loss of DNA methylation causes that as the proliferative chondrocytes in the resting zone is dependent on how much DNA methylation you have lost, and guess what? As you age you also loose more DNA methylation so take a good guess what increasing it will do

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer, randomguy1235 and 1 other person
exactly once again I know there is a DNA limit, but that doesn't mean it is over for me as I know how to delay my growth plate senscense regardless of what the increase HGH and IGF-1 does to me, and yes i will change my growth. Im sure you can get an idea of my bone age when you can see my height now and my predicted adult height. Anyway im not gonna bother listening to you right now as the shit i need for doing exactly that is coming soon. Btw in the the clinical trial for estrogens effect on growth plates: https://academic.oup.com/endo/article/155/8/2892/2433298
it says estrogen 'HASTENS' growth plate cessation, it is not what actually causes it, loss of DNA methylation causes that as the proliferative chondrocytes in the resting zone is dependent on how much DNA methylation you have lost, and guess what? As you age you also loose more DNA methylation so take a good guess what increasing it will do
Alright, so, I read that study about rabbits and DNA methylation. The loss of DNA methylation throughout the years is what supposedly causes or atleast partially causes growth plate fusion. Would increasing it reduce the rate of cessation in your growth plates or would it temporarily stop growth plate cessation altogether? While also causing the chondrocytes in your growth plates to become more susceptible to experiencing proliferation?

Last edited:
  • +1
No. Height is completely genetic.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 6401, Patient A and 3 others
Alright, so, I read that study about rabbits and DNA methylation. The loss of DNA methylation throughout the years is what supposedly causes or atleast partially causes growth plate fusion. Would increasing it reduce the rate of cessation in your growth plates or would it temporarily stop growth plate cessation altogether? While also causing the chondrocytes in your growth plates to become more susceptible to experiencing proliferation?
pretty much it either stops it altogether or it the cessation goes EXTREMELY SLOW and yes that is what I mean by the SAM-E will reactivate your growth plates, proilferaton will still keep going at full speed, you have understanding of the theory and where xcrunner's experiments on the old growtallforum have truth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Alexanderr
pretty much it either stops it altogether or it the cessation goes EXTREMELY SLOW
That’s great. More time for growth while increasing the likelihood of experiencing growth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4946
this forum is filled with retards

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, turkproducer, Seth Walsh and 2 others
  • +1
this forum is filled with retards
tbh I would like to think so also, but what if they are indeed right

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Alexanderr
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3962
  • +1
@Strike_Poseidon bro is Aromasin legit for dick growth in puberty since it increases DHT like 189% or does it need to be topical applied to the dick?

Also should i stop with it since i noticed hairloss?

• +1
@Strike_Poseidon bro is Aromasin legit for dick growth in puberty since it increases DHT like 189% or does it need to be topical applied to the dick?

Also should i stop with it since i noticed hairloss?
yeah need DHT gel for localised effect on ur dick, but yeah my dick did get bigger with aromasin

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, BackFromTheMogging and 1 other person
yeah need DHT gel for localised effect on ur dick, but yeah my dick did get bigger with aromasin
Does DMSO cause systematisation of DHT?

Whats your opinion on the Titan 12% DHT Gel for dick growth?

• +1
Does DMSO cause systematisation of DHT?

Whats your opinion on the Titan 12% DHT Gel for dick growth?
i don't know about the titan gel but judging by the reviews it looks pretty good

• +1
I’ll be taking HGH/igf soon for bone density/ thickness . I don’t expect to see more than an inch in height at 17 years

• +1
In puberty, sure.

• +1