Is it possible to hit a 405 lb bench press ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
If your natural lifter 27 years old, 6”0 tall, 220lbs, 20% body fat, been training for 10 years since you were 17, can you bench press 405 lb bench press for 1 rep with a slight pause ?

tyler1 and some 5'3 natural dude influencer hit 405 +, manlets usually are built to bench press

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Bonesbonesbonesbone
One thing to consider is the length of your arms and your ROM. If you got Kevin Durant arms you'll never make it, but t-rex arms would make the bench press a whole lot easier.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Bonesbonesbonesbone
One thing to consider is the length of your arms and your ROM. If you got Kevin Durant arms you'll never make it, but t-rex arms would make the bench press a whole lot easier.
so like if u want to be good at deadlifts, you need long arms ?

manlets good at bench, and tall guys good at deadlifts ?

longer arms = deadlift short arms = bench most tall people arent gonna be bench unless you completely ogre
would u rather be good deadlifter, or good bench presser ?

would u rather be good deadlifter, or good bench presser ?
bench presser for aesthetics, but im hypermobile so powerlifting is something i avoid but i do heavy calisthenics

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
bench presser for aesthetics, but im hypermobile so powerlifting is something i avoid but i do heavy calisthenics
ahh i see, so asethetics > strength/powerlifting ?

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
ahh i see, so asethetics > strength/powerlifting ?
imo but if you love power lifting go for it, my family are all power builders but i got cursed with hypermobility so all my joints bend like way past 180 degrees

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone