Is it possible to lose bones in 1 month of mouthbreathing ?

Songe

Songe

Bronze
Ive been mouthbreathing a lot since last month and it plunges me into despair, I breathe through my mouth every time I sleep without a tape on my lips, no matter the position, it is a basis and it is terrible. It's been going on for 2 years now and I don't understane why i have no airway problems and my face is quite robust
I calculated, I breathed through my mouth for exactly 48 hours in the last month, is this timeframe important enough to lose bone volume? When I compare my pictures, it's the case, maybe I'm deluded, but my mandible seems shorter, less wide and my zygos more flattened

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
most low IQ post I have seen from a 2020cel

48 hours of mouthbreathing will not remodel your bones :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 17735
Ive been mouthbreathing a lot since last month and it plunges me into despair, I breathe through my mouth every time I sleep without a tape on my lips, no matter the position, it is a basis and it is terrible. It's been going on for 2 years now and I don't understane why i have no airway problems and my face is quite robust
I calculated, I breathed through my mouth for exactly 48 hours in the last month, is this timeframe important enough to lose bone volume? When I compare my pictures, it's the case, maybe I'm deluded, but my mandible seems shorter, less wide and my zygos more flattened
You have probably lost about 2.3-5% Bone mass in your mandible, and 1-2% in your zygos.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Lawton88, ascension! and 1 other person

48 hours of mouthbreathing will not remodel your bones :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
im sure it does

Im traumatised by this shit and i cant be rational anymore i had insane bones 2-3 years ago and it's all gone i literally fall in tears every time i woke up with dry mouth all i can do is undergo a fucking bimax i have one of the most brutal descension of history and it's worsening as time goes by this is the reality i'm facing

• So Sad
Reactions: ironjacket and Deleted member 20216
im sure it does

Im traumatised by this shit and i cant be rational anymore i had insane bones 2-3 years ago and it's all gone i literally fall in tears every time i woke up with dry mouth all i can do is undergo a fucking bimax i have one of the most brutal descension of history and it's worsening as time goes by this is the reality i'm facing
delusional or u got fat

im sure it does

48 hours is nothing. Did you get some kind of orthodontic treatment?

You would probably lose some bone mass but not sure how much. May take a few months mouthbreathing to see the loss of bone mass.

You would probably lose some bone mass but not sure how much. May take a few months mouthbreathing to see the loss of bone mass.
jfl how this would cause bone mass thats not what mouth breathing does

It's becauzs you didn't repost this u moron

2011700 jim

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and longjohnmong
jfl how this would cause bone mass thats not what mouth breathing does

Look what it does to children. They have shown twins where one was a mouthbreather due to environment and had messed up facial bone growth due to that.

Look what it does to children. They have shown twins where one was a mouthbreather due to environment and had messed up facial bone growth due to that.
the bone grows down. Its not that it causes bone loss.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Some recessed mouthbreathers clearly have less bone than normal.
its because the bone grew down so it doesnt push the skin forward, giving this illusion

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Magnum Opus