Is it possible to prettyboymaxx when you're in your mid-late 20s?

Is it possible to prettyboymaxx when you're in your mid-late 20s?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I'd like to maintain my prettyboy looks in my mid-late 20s, maybe even early 30s if I'm very lucky. I'm turning 25 this December and I've been told I look closer to 19-21, however would this last?

I wear sunscreen daily, and have been doing so for the past several years. As a little boy, I'd always put it on when I was going outside. I do not deliberately tan.
I wear large sunglasses that cover my entire eye area.
I don't and never smoke, drink or take drugs that fuck you up deliberately.
I usually have been very careful with my diet. I work out four or five days a week.
I'm currently NW1.
I intend to start tret this winter.
My skin is thick. I am half brown, half white.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Kingcel32 and Moggie
@andy9432 @Moggie

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
depends if u have thin skin or thick skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Kingcel32, Moggie and 1 other person
Its a double edged sword. If ur balding then no, u have to use minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Xangsane
Its a double edged sword. If ur balding then no, u have to use minoxidil
I'm currently NW1 with a very slight widow's peak which has been there since childhood. My hairline hasn't budged.

Thank you, I hope to maintain my prettyboy pheno. What age do you think I might crack?
i would say it depends on how much protection u maintain from the sun

sunscreen is always important to have to protect skin from aging fast

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@Prettyboy

i would say it depends on how much protection u maintain from the sun

sunscreen is always important to have to protect skin from aging fast
I always wear factor 50 even during winter.. Whenever it's sunny outside I wear large sunglasses and a hat.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and traveler
Of course it is. If you already look young at 25 and you do all those things you said you will likely still look about the same at 30. The biggest wild card is hair loss but if you’re still nw1 you should be ok for awhile.

• +1
Reactions: Thinking_Machine, dirtydorito, Xangsane and 1 other person
I'm currently NW1 with a very slight widow's peak which has been there since childhood. My hairline hasn't budged.
Keep ur current routine. If anything u can adjust ur diet if u feel like its not perfect. If u did wear sunscreen+sunglasses, yeah sunglasses are important for 10+ years, u have the "base" to be prettyboy until 30 atleast. As i said im forced to mascmax because of my ignorance (i thought sunscreen was bad)

• +1
Yes. After all think about what ages men:

- being fat
- skin (collagen less, wrinkles, dark undereyes etc.)
- balding
- facial hair
- bodyhair

All of them can be prevented. 16 year old aspies on this site think after you turn 20 you lose all your collagen, in reality there’s barely a visible difference between a well kept 20yo and 30yo’s skin. Same with wrinkle prevention and others

Anyone saying prettyboys last until early 20s is either jealous of them or just too lazy to keep up their own looks

“Muh Brad Pitt’s aging is 1 in a billion”
“ muh life is over at 22”
Shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Rt-Rust1, It'snotover and 5 others
Of course it is. If you already look young at 25 and you do all those things you said you will likely still look about the same at 30. The biggest wild card is hair loss but if you’re still nw1 you should be ok for awhile.
Thank you, I hope that will be the case so that my future wife is still attracted to me when and after we get married (I am halal dating).

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Keep ur current routine. If anything u can adjust ur diet if u feel like its not perfect. If u did wear sunscreen+sunglasses, yeah sunglasses are important for 10+ years, u have the "base" to be prettyboy until 30 atleast. As i said im forced to mascmax because of my ignorance (i thought sunscreen was bad)
Thank you. I haven't eaten sweet or many fatty things lately. Just some homemade fried chicken once or twice a month, and our homemade, low-sugar, low-fat ice cream, since my mum has high cholesterol (we eat together as a family). I make sure I cook and eat collagen-rich foods. I even soft cook fish bones and eat bone broth soup with my dinner sometimes.

If you were given the choice when you were younger, would you prettyboymaxx or mascmaxx?

Thank you. I haven't eaten sweet or many fatty things lately. Just some homemade fried chicken once or twice a month, and our homemade, low-sugar, low-fat ice cream, since my mum has high cholesterol (we eat together as a family). I make sure I cook and eat collagen-rich foods. I even soft cook fish bones and eat bone broth soup with my dinner sometimes.

If you were given the choice when you were younger, would you prettyboymaxx or mascmaxx?
Prettyboy max for sure. I remember i was extremely jealous of Justin Bieber back in 2009-2010. My biggest regret is not playing the cards ive been dealt with to the maximum potential

• +1
Yes. After all think about what ages men:

- being fat
- skin (collagen less, wrinkles, dark undereyes etc.)
- balding
- facial hair
- bodyhair

All of them can be prevented. 16 year old aspies on this site think after you turn 20 you lose all your collagen, in reality there’s barely a visible difference between a well kept 20yo and 30yo’s skin. Same with wrinkle prevention and others

Anyone saying prettyboys last until early 20s is either jealous of them or just too lazy to keep up their own looks

“Muh Brad Pitt’s aging is 1 in a billion”
“ muh life is over at 22”
Shut the fuck up
If I keep up what I'm doing, at what age do you think I could see a transition from prettyboy to masc/old?
I added a few IPL devices to my wishlist and will be choosing and buying one soon.
I am also trying my best to maintain my current body or even cut 1-2% more bodyfat and maintain that body from there since I already have a balanced diet.

Prettyboy max for sure. I remember i was extremely jealous of Justin Bieber back in 2009-2010. My biggest regret is not playing the cards ive been dealt with to the maximum potential
Do you think prettyboy has more appeal than masc, for women aged 23 - 28?

If I keep up what I'm doing, at what age do you think I could see a transition from prettyboy to masc/old?
I added a few IPL devices to my wishlist and will be choosing and buying one soon.
I am also trying my best to maintain my current body or even cut 1-2% more bodyfat and maintain that body from there since I already have a balanced diet.
Key is keeping your head of hair but you seem to got lucky. Many Levantines your age are already far gone @Baldingman1998

I’ve recently watched a travel vlog about Beirut , Lebanon and not a single adult man had pristine hairline in it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Baldingman1998 and Xangsane
Do you think prettyboy has more appeal than masc, for women aged 23 - 28?
If ur a stand out prettyboy Yeah for sure. They will act surprised because They look old as fuck while u look young. They will basically worship you.

• +1
Key is keeping your head of hair but you seem to got lucky. Many Levantines your age are already far gone @Baldingman1998

I’ve recently watched a travel vlog anout Beirut , Lebanon and not a single adult had pristine hairline in it
My father and his father have almost all their hair on their heads, but a lot of his extended family don't.
I haven't been to Lebanon since 2002. Was the travel vlog from a 6'5 Indian lad on YouTube?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
If ur a stand out prettyboy Yeah for sure. They will act surprised because They look old as fuck while u look young. They will basically worship you.
Thank you. What do you mean by "stand out" prettyboy?

Thank you. What do you mean by "stand out" prettyboy?
Like They Get shocked when u mention ur age. And wow you look so young. Ur skin is so Good etc. when girls comment on that for example

• Woah
Like They Get shocked when u mention ur age. And wow you look so young. Ur skin is so Good etc. when girls comment on that for example
Anything I'd do to keep my future wife happy to be around me.
When I visit family members when I'm 28 - 32, imagine the shock if I still maintained my prettyboy looks then, and I introduce them to my future wife and our future child and reveal my age.
Wow. I'd love that scenario to become reality.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
My father and his father have almost all their hair on their heads, but a lot of his extended family don't.
I haven't been to Lebanon since 2002. Was the travel vlog from a 6'5 Indian lad on YouTube?
It was a vlog about food but I cant find it. They were in old Beirut alleways, ate hummus, went to drink traditional coffee and smoke shisha

• +1
Honestly you should be sex appeal maxing at your age, I’m only 21 but I got tattoos, grew some stubble and always make sure to dress classy+wear shirts that show off your physique. I feel like it’ll take you to the next level and you can still prettyboymaxx but with a more masculine edge.

• +1
Anything I'd do to keep my future wife happy to be around me.
When I visit family members when I'm 28 - 32, imagine the shock if I still maintained my prettyboy looks then, and I introduce them to my future wife and our future child and reveal my age.
Wow. I'd love that scenario to become reality.
Awesome. Do arabs use skin Lightning products or is that just an asian phenomenon? The oldest prettyboy ive seen was born 08 december 1986 so Theres hope to maintain it for you as u already did extensive avoidance of sun exposure

• +1
Y'all are stupid. A good portion of you will look better at 30 then you did 20. Everyones prime is different. It's going to range from 18 to 32 for 99% of you. A lot of dudes just fall off around 30.

• +1
It was a vlog about food but I cant find it. They were in old Beirut alleways, ate hummus, went to drink traditional coffee and smoke shisha
Hummus is tasty but it can be overrated to be fair. I only drink one cup of milk coffee daily, and I never smoke. I know a couple of friends who do though, they're both maesthetic/masc and are my age.

• +1
Honestly you should be sex appeal maxing at your age, I’m only 21 but I got tattoos, grew some stubble and always make sure to dress classy+wear shirts that show off your physique. I feel like it’ll take you to the next level and you can still prettyboymaxx but with a more masculine edge.
I don't like tattoos and never will get them.
How do I sexappealmaxx?
I don't like stubble as it doesn't really suit my look, so I make sure it's off when I'm in public. I shave every one or two days, but I'm hoping to trade that in for IPL.

• +1
Reactions: Neverbegameover!
Anything is possible if u do the research and put in the work:owo:. Focus on the right things, skin and hair. Prettyboimax till ur last breath and stay as far away as possible from that excess DHT look (body hair, rough skin, heavy norwooding).:feelsgood:

• +1
Awesome. Do arabs use skin Lightning products or is that just an asian phenomenon? The oldest prettyboy ive seen was born 08 december 1986 so Theres hope to maintain it for you as u already did extensive avoidance of sun exposure
A lot do, but I don't.
Who is that prettyboy, is he a celebrity?

Y'all are stupid. A good portion of you will look better at 30 then you did 20. Everyones prime is different. It's going to range from 18 to 32 for 99% of you. A lot of dudes just fall off around 30.
How do you work out when you've peaked?

Anything is possible if u do the research and put in the work:owo:. Focus on the right things, skin and hair. Prettyboimax till ur last breath and stay as far away as possible from that excess DHT look (body hair, rough skin, heavy norwooding).:feelsgood:
Gotcha, that's what I don't want at all.
Based on what I wrote in my OP, would I be on track to remain a prettyboy in my late 20s-early 30s or have I peaked?

A lot do, but I don't.
Who is that prettyboy, is he a celebrity?
Hes a tiktok dude. Saw him here a couple of days ago cant remember his name. If its not frauded of course but he legit Looked way younger than he was. Like 15 years younger

• +1
Hes a tiktok dude. Saw him here a couple of days ago cant remember his name. If its not frauded of course but he legit Looked way younger than he was. Like 15 years younger
Itspierreboo, a gay French lad?

Hummus is tasty but it can be overrated to be fair. I only drink one cup of milk coffee daily, and I never smoke. I know a couple of friends who do though, they're both maesthetic/masc and are my age.
I don’t like chickpeas as a whole, falafel is among my least favourite dishes. Ottoman influenced Middle Eastern sweets like baklava and lokum are my favourite on the other side

• +1
Gotcha, that's what I don't want at all.
Based on what I wrote in my OP, would I be on track to remain a prettyboy in my late 20s-early 30s or have I peaked?
Quit focusing on that "peak" shit and keep pushing to better yourself:feelsgood:. Niggas get demotivated from the thought of being "past their prime" and just throw in the towel. Maintaining and slowing down your decline is where its at:feelsgood:

• +1
Itspierreboo, a gay French lad?
Yeah . I legit got surprised when i saw him and Thats the only time i actually got surprised about his age

• +1
I don’t like chickpeas as a whole, falafel is among my least favourite dishes. Ottoman influenced Middle Eastern sweets like baklava and lokum are my favourite on the other side
Falafel is so tasty.
We have lots of sweets in our cuisine but I rarely eat them as I am trying to stay clean. I tried lokum back at Christmas time (we don't celebrate Christmas).

• +1
Quit focusing on that "peak" shit and keep pushing to better yourself:feelsgood:. Niggas get demotivated from the thought of being "past their prime" and just throw in the towel. Maintaining and slowing down your decline is where its at:feelsgood:
(y)

Yeah . I legit got surprised when i saw him and Thats the only time i actually got surprised about his age
Are you sure he didn't get any work done?
Fags seem to really take good care of themselves.

The point of being a pretty boy is being youthful.

You need to focus everything and I mean EVERYTHING on diet and skin care routine. And you combine it with exercising and being active.

• +1
The point of being a pretty boy is being youthful.

You need to focus everything and I mean EVERYTHING on diet and skin care routine. And you combine it with exercising and being active.
I need to maintain what I'm doing, maybe even cut from 16-17% bf to 13% and try to maintain that physique for a very long time.

Falafel is so tasty.
We have lots of sweets in our cuisine but I rarely eat them as I am trying to stay clean. I tried lokum back at Christmas time (we don't celebrate Christmas).
Did you like it? Rose flavoured lokum is among my favourites sweets, it’s very common in the Balkans
D998ED54 C285 4744 994D 6DD8350084AB

I really like baklava because of pistacchios, thats my favourite flavour in ice cream too :feelsautistic:

• +1
Are you sure he didn't get any work done?
Fags seem to really take good care of themselves.
Im sure he did some work done. Still, its impressive

• +1
I need to maintain what I'm doing, maybe even cut from 16-17% bf to 13% and try to maintain that physique for a very long time.

you need to be consuming tons of fat for your skin and I am talking good fat for hair and NAILS. Most of us are always starving without realizing it.

• +1
Did you like it? Rose flavoured lokum is among my favourites sweets, it’s very common in the Balkans
View attachment 1798045

I really like baklava because of pistacchios, thats my favourite flavour in ice cream too :feelsautistic:

Baklava is just insanely good

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Prettyboy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back