Is it possible to prettyboymaxx when you're in your mid-late 20s?

Is it possible to prettyboymaxx when you're in your mid-late 20s?

• Total voters
Did you like it? Rose flavoured lokum is among my favourites sweets, it’s very common in the Balkans
View attachment 1798045

I really like baklava because of pistacchios, those are my favourite flavour in ice cream too :feelsautistic:
I loved it, but I'm keeping them in moderation. Lemon flavoured ones were so nice too.

• Woah
Reactions: Prettyboy
This will keep me motivated to maintain my looks.
Would tret enhance it?
Tret and retin a are S tier skincare products. The best of the best

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
Baklava is just insanely good
The walnuts combined with pistacchios and honey, all cooked in puff pastry is just otherwordly - I’d seriously consider asking for baklava as dessert for my last meal

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 18694
you need to be consuming tons of fat for your skin and I am talking good fat for hair and NAILS. Most of us are always starving without realizing it.
I eat (heavily seasoned and marinated) fatty fish three times a week, including soft cooking its bones and certain collagen-rich areas, and an egg daily.
Avocados on crackers are delicious as a snack.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Prettyboy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Xangsane
I eat a fatty fish three times a week, including soft cooking its bones and certain collagen-rich areas, and an egg daily.
Avocados on crackers are delicious as a snack.

fish is expensive. You can get chicken quarters at a cheaper price. Depending on your height you should be getting at least 100 grams fat a DAY

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
fish is expensive. You can get chicken quarters at a cheaper price. Depending on your height you should be getting at least 100 grams fat a DAY
We go to a cheap market to get a suitcase full of fish every week. I live with my parents.
I'm 176cm tall.

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
We go to a cheap market to get a suitcase full of fish every week. I live with my parents.
I'm 176cm tall.

cronometer there. sign up and track your calories and nutrients. you'll know if you're lacking or not.

• +1
I'd like to maintain my prettyboy looks in my mid-late 20s, maybe even early 30s if I'm very lucky. I'm turning 25 this December and I've been told I look closer to 19-21, however would this last?

I wear sunscreen daily, and have been doing so for the past several years. As a little boy, I'd always put it on when I was going outside. I do not deliberately tan.
I wear large sunglasses that cover my entire eye area.
I don't and never smoke, drink or take drugs that fuck you up deliberately.
I usually have been very careful with my diet. I work out four or five days a week.
I'm currently NW1.
I intend to start tret this winter.
My skin is thick. I am half brown, half white.
What does trey do and where can I buy it

• +1
not much u can do besides not getting fat and preserving hair

• +1
It depends entirely on collagen, body fat, bones and hair.

• +1
having thin skin is also important. whats the thing with ppl valuing thick skin for anti aging here jfl. its gonna hide ur bones and melt like shit when u get old

some wrinkles > 0 definition potato melted face

Last edited:
  • +1
having thin skin is also important. whats the thing with ppl valuing thick skin for anti aging here jfl. its gonna hide ur bones and melt like shit when u get old
I have thick skin...

Thin skin is bad, it means less collagen. Here is a pic showing difference between thin and thick skin. Left is when I was on corticosteroids for a short time and it thinned my skin. Right is when my skin was returning to normal thickness.

FCdhtUE.jpg

• +1
Thin skin is bad, it means less collagen. Here is a pic showing difference between thin and thick skin. Left is when I was on corticosteroids for a short time and it thinned my skin. Right is when my skin was returning to normal thickness.

FCdhtUE.jpg
left you look inflamed and swollen, like scleroderma patients . idk about your collagen also different lighting, could be drier skin too

strong laterally projecting cheekbones that stretch over thin skin especially around that area is one of the most important things to not age like shit

joe rogan has very thick skin, looks disgusting.

Thick skin is an ethnic trait tbh, an adaptation to combat the sun. The hotter the nation the thicker skinned people are. I have thick skin and it’s horrible for us we have to get super low bodyfat to reach our potential due to this. But thicker skin contains more collagen hence why some groups age better than others and it actually helps you age slower but if you have no bones with thin or thick skin it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and wollet2
Hydrochloric, don't you mean hyaluronic acid?
Yeah I edited my comment before you replied too bad I wasn’t fast enough for you to see it 🪦

• JFL
Thick skin is an ethnic trait tbh, an adaptation to combat the sun. The hotter the nation the thicker skinned people are. I have thick skin and it’s horrible for us we have to get super low bodyfat to reach our potential due to this. But thicker skin contains more collagen hence why some groups age better than others and it actually helps you age slower but if you have no bones with thin or thick skin it’s over
thing is you can have decent bones but if you got thick skin you will have zero definition

and its easier to saggy with age

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and PrinceLuenLeoncur
thing is you can have decent bones but if you got thick skin you will have zero definition

and its easier to saggy with age
Depends, from what your saying it seems your confusing thick skin with fat bloatcel skin. The two aren’t the same. Most ethnic men have thick skin, @Salludon 100% has thick skin living in Pakistan but he’s extremely defined and for that he’ll age better than 95% of white chads due to his skin being thicker and thus having more collagen.

I do agree it’s harder for thick skin people to be as defined as the bones won’t show up more at higher BF levels. This is a big reason why whites look better than ethnics when young but uglier past the age of 30+ and why blacks esp black men are prob PSL wise better then even white men in looks in their 40s due to their super thick skin retaining more collagen

• +1
I’m trying to look like an old creep. Goatee, skin fade, white v neck and true religions jeans. Gotta give off the dad who likes to drink beer after a long day vibe

• JFL
Depends, from what your saying it seems your confusing thick skin with fat bloatcel skin. The two aren’t the same. Most ethnic men have thick skin, @Salludon 100% has thick skin living in Pakistan but he’s extremely defined and for that he’ll age better than 95% of white chads due to his skin being thicker and thus having more collagen.

I do agree it’s harder for thick skin people to be as defined as the bones won’t show up more at higher BF levels. This is a big reason why whites look better than ethnics when young but uglier past the age of 30+ and why blacks esp black men are prob PSL wise better then even white men in looks in their 40s due to their super thick skin retaining more collagen
I hope I can maintain my prettyboy looks into my 30s. My skin is really thick.

Agreed with you on that point about leanness.

• +1
I hope I can maintain my prettyboy looks into my 30s. My skin is really thick.

Agreed with you on that point about leanness.
I have very thick skin so I know my collagen will remain for a long time my only issue is I have eye bags. And slight minimal smile liens but so fsr thats it

• +1
I have very thick skin so I know my collagen will remain for a long time my only issue is I have eye bags. And slight minimal smile liens but so fsr thats it
I've got some eye bags too.

• So Sad
I've got some eye bags too.
It’s over, it seems only curries get away with big eyes and eye bags due to it being a racial trait everybody expects them to have it. But with us it’s an failo :feelswah:
I have it due to playing video games

• So Sad
It’s over, it seems only curries get away with big eyes and eye bags due to it being a racial trait everybody expects them to have it. But with us it’s an failo :feelswah:
Check DMs please, I'll send you my eye bags.

I wonder how we can reduce the appearance of eye bags.

Yes. After all think about what ages men:

- being fat
- skin (collagen less, wrinkles, dark undereyes etc.)
- balding
- facial hair
- bodyhair

All of them can be prevented. 16 year old aspies on this site think after you turn 20 you lose all your collagen, in reality there’s barely a visible difference between a well kept 20yo and 30yo’s skin. Same with wrinkle prevention and others

Anyone saying prettyboys last until early 20s is either jealous of them or just too lazy to keep up their own looks

“Muh Brad Pitt’s aging is 1 in a billion”
“ muh life is over at 22”
Shut the fuck up
life is officially over only when you start balding

• +1
For respect from both men and women, and best first impressions from all kinds of people in job Interviews, work etc...

maesthethic is ideal.

• +1
For respect from both men and women, and best first impressions from all kinds of people in job Interviews, work etc...

maesthethic is ideal.
If I keep prettyboymaxxing what do you think would happen?

If I keep prettyboymaxxing what do you think would happen?
If you still look very young and feminine in your late 20's people will treat you differently, if you want to command respect and be in a leadership role it's not ideal at all

• +1
If you still look very young and feminine in your late 20's people will treat you differently, if you want to command respect and be in a leadership role it's not ideal at all
How do I maestheticmaxx

Last edited:
How does one maestheticmaxx
Stubble, more muscle mass and a more masculine haircut, instead of curtains something like this:

Actor matthew noszka 68616 large

To a lesser extent gradually change habits in your behavior as well, so it'll look like a natural development of you into a masculine version

• +1
Stubble, more muscle mass and a more masculine haircut, instead of curtains something like this:

View attachment 1798464

To a lesser extent gradually change habits in your behavior as well, so it'll look like a natural development of you into a masculine version
I don't like having stubble. I've tried shorter than usual hair before, styled into an old fashioned quiff.

Respect is based upon physical size (height) anyways

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 17735 and Xangsane
Respect is based upon physical size (height) anyways
Physical size isn't just height, it's also frame, muscle mass, wrists etc...

And it's absolutely not the only factor, voice and face are also very important in a vocation where you speak in front of people all the time, just as CEOs tend to be taller than the average population, they also tend to have more more masculine faces, deeper voices and be low inhib

• +1
Physical size isn't just height, it's also frame, muscle mass, wrists etc...

And it's absolutely not the only factor, voice and face are also very important in a vocation where you speak in front of people all the time, just as CEOs tend to be taller than the average population, they also tend to have more more masculine faces, deeper voices and be low inhib
I'm a mesomorph

Rare cases. Jfl at the imbeciles who voted yes. Even teens on tiktok fraud with makeup, lighting and filters for their skin. While most look like shit irl. Good luck doing that above 20 years of age dumb fucks

You will simply age skin wise, maybe facial hair and you will look more mature in general. You need to have god tier genetics to look like a teenager in your mid or late 20s. Or simply be an estrogenic faggot.

You wanna keep that derpy tiktok hair as a 25-30yod? Good luck at trying not to look like a clown and like a boomer trying to remain in his youth like some grandmas do

I could go on and on but twinks here will get mad for the truth.

Prettyboy in youth - age like shit

Masculine/maesthetic during teenage years, in some cases you will look like shit and need time to grow into your looks but you will have a longer prime than sissy twinks prettyboys

Prettyboy during teen years and turning maesthetic during your 20s is the best option (luckily for me this is where im at)

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back