Is it possible to simulate my facial development?

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
Starting puberty, developing, would there be a way to simulate how I might be in my 20's (for example)? It sounds stupid, but it's worth it.

your jaw gonna grow and maxilla more forward
your eyebrows and eyelashes might get darker
your shuolders will get wider

this is if you're devleoping good

your jaw gonna grow and maxilla more forward
your eyebrows and eyelashes might get darker
your shuolders will get wider

this is if you're devleoping good
but all this is mainly due to the environment to which it's exposed, right?

but all this is mainly due to the environment to which it's exposed, right?
just buy a sports mouthguard and chew on it for correct maxilla and top tier facial developpement (this is if you're 14 or 15)

just buy a sports mouthguard and chew on it for correct maxilla and top tier facial developpement (this is if you're 14 or 15)
will this cause CCWr? should it be the same with myobrace or are i.e Box mouthguards harder?

will this cause CCWr? should it be the same with myobrace or are i.e Box mouthguards harder?
football mouthguard
yes it will
look up any NFL players who use mouthguard or NBA players and look at their crazy facial developpement

football mouthguard
yes it will
look up any NFL players who use mouthguard or NBA players and look at their crazy facial developpement
and they also have well developed/strong necks. We need to NFLmax

and they also have well developed/strong necks. We need to NFLmax
having a well developped strong neck come with having a good facial develpopement:

just having a good posture and fixing your forward head posture will force your neck to be big and look big too and be in position with your gonions

forward head posture is what cause mostly of your face developpign super bad

so make sure to have a super good posture

• +1
Reactions: Racky and ascension!
having a well developped strong neck come with having a good facial develpopement:

just having a good posture and fixing your forward head posture will force your neck to be big and look big too and be in position with your gonions

forward head posture is what cause mostly of your face developpign super bad

so make sure to have a super good posture
the problem here is that we can't force ourselves to have a good posture, I would need to fix my breathing and cervicals first 😢(n)

the problem here is that we can't force ourselves to have a good posture, I would need to fix my breathing and cervicals first 😢(n)
well you need to

• +1
Reactions: Racky
well you need to
yes, I will also receive myofunctional therapies, there'ss a lot to look forward to IMO

today I will buy the football mouthguard, do you have any thread/article about its effectiveness and how to do it? I don't want to fuck up my TMJ, my bite or something like that

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
yes, I will also receive myofunctional therapies, there'ss a lot to look forward to IMO

today I will buy the football mouthguard, do you have any thread/article about its effectiveness and how to do it? I don't want to fuck up my TMJ, my bite or something like that
i mean i doubt it will fuck up your bite, it's just mewing but 10 000x faster because chewing on that mouthguard will give more force than the tongue on the palate

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
i mean i doubt it will fuck up your bite, it's just mewing but 10 000x faster because chewing on that mouthguard will give more force than the tongue on the palate
there's no possibility that the teeth will sink? I'm a bit LowIQ, could you explain to me why there would be more force on the palate through chewing? I hope I'm not wrong, but you mean that by exerting force in chewing I will pass energy from one body to another, which means that when chewing, the force I apply will be passed to another body (maxilla) and this will "move up and forward" (CCWr), which means that it is doing his work? :unsure:

there's no possibility that the teeth will sink? I'm a bit LowIQ, could you explain to me why there would be more force on the palate through chewing? I hope I'm not wrong, but you mean that by exerting force in chewing I will pass energy from one body to another, which means that when chewing, the force I apply will be passed to another body (maxilla) and this will "move up and forward" (CCWr), which means that it is doing his work? :unsure:
Tongue ~ 10-12 N forward / up vector (assuming CW tilt if posture is correct)
Gravity ~ 9 N down vector

Jaw clenching/chewing ~ 80-700 N diagonally forward / up vector (assuming CW tilt if posture is correct)
_______
Net Mewing force (depending upon angle) ~ 1-10 N forward / up vector
Net Biting/Chewing force (depending upon angle) ~ 71-691 N forward / up vector (this is with a sports mouthguard)

Bite down hard on the incisors onto it for CCW maxilla rotation. This combined with interchanging with mastic gum on molars will produce optimal facial development. Mouthguards prevent you from grinding your teeth enamel on a hard surface.

Tongue ~ 10-12 N forward / up vector (assuming CW tilt if posture is correct)

Jaw clenching/chewing ~ 80-700 N diagonally forward / up vector (assuming CW tilt if posture is correct)
_______
Net Mewing force (depending upon angle) ~ 1-10 N forward / up vector
Net Biting/Chewing force (depending upon angle) ~ 71-691 N forward / up vector (this is with a sports mouthguard)

Bite down hard on the incisors onto it for CCW maxilla rotation. This combined with interchanging with mastic gum on molars will produce optimal facial development. Mouthguards prevent you from grinding your teeth enamel on a hard surface.
do you mean newtons? could you link me that article/thread? AFAIK chewing incisors is only going to hurt me more, isn't it? @mvp2v1 :unsure::unsure:

• +1
do you mean newtons? could you link me that article/thread? AFAIK chewing incisors is only going to hurt me more, isn't it? @mvp2v1 :unsure::unsure:

• +1
Don't do incisor chewing.

"
Incisors are shaped like small chisels. They have sharp edges that help you bite into food. Whenever you sink your teeth into something, such as an apple, you use your incisor teeth. Incisors are usually the first set of teeth to erupt, appearing at about 6 months old.
"

If your going to use them, use then for what they were meant.

• +1
Don't do incisor chewing.

"
Incisors are shaped like small chisels. They have sharp edges that help you bite into food. Whenever you sink your teeth into something, such as an apple, you use your incisor teeth. Incisors are usually the first set of teeth to erupt, appearing at about 6 months old.
"

If your going to use them, use then for what they were meant.
So shouldn't I? :unsure:

• Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1
@alriodai I already bought the mouthguard, what's next? :unsure:

• +1
Put it on your front teeth and chew on it, look up youtube tutorials on how to put mouthguards on
In the Highlights of "Chewing tips" in this account called @mewing.world: https://www.instagram.com/mewing.world/ they explain a little about this chewing pattern (they call it "kappa chewing"), here they say that I need a mouthguard that has two sides (top / bottom) and divides the bite, so I bought a one-sided one, does it matter?

In the Highlights of "Chewing tips" in this account called @mewing.world: https://www.instagram.com/mewing.world/ they explain a little about this chewing pattern (they call it "kappa chewing"), here they say that I need a mouthguard that has two sides (top / bottom) and divides the bite, so I bought a one-sided one, does it matter?
yes

• +1
Do u even do something or just write and ask theories?