Is it Possible to Slay from Frame Alone?

W

WhatIsMyPlan?

Banned
We all know that average height + top tier face= Slayer

We also know that average face + top tier height = Slayer

What about frame? We all acknowledge that frame is one of the most important aspects in PSL.

I'm also not talking about gymcel body necessarily, or size of muscles. I'm talking about your shoulder to waist ratio mostly. Can someone with an average height and average face slay off of frame alone with no gymcelling involved?

My instincts tell me no, but I also feel like whenever I see someone with a good shoulder to waist ratio and frame they also have a good face as well. I see very few average dudes with good frame, let alone people who slay with it.

Is it possible?

astatine

astatine

Zephir

What about frame? We all acknowledge that frame is one of the most important aspects in PSL.

I'm also not talking about gymcel body necessarily, or size of muscles. I'm talking about your shoulder to waist ratio mostly. Can someone with an average height and average face slay off of frame alone with no gymcelling involved?

My instincts tell me no, but I also feel like whenever I see someone with a good shoulder to waist ratio and frame they also have a good face as well. I see very few average dudes with good frame, let alone people who slay with it.

Is it possible?
face > height > frame

frame alone can’t save you

you need the whole package

I’ve seen heightmogger framemogger and they don’t slay

sytyl

sytyl

Zephir
yes

Deleted member 16571

Deleted member 16571

✰Celestial Hyperborean ✰✧ 🇺🇦🇧🇾🇷🇺
What frame can you possibly have at 5'9? :feelswat:

Now me (6'2) on the other hand.
BwVDcDj

Ethereal

Ethereal

Latin king

Is it possible?
No.

Deleted member 16571

Deleted member 16571

✰Celestial Hyperborean ✰✧ 🇺🇦🇧🇾🇷🇺
Please do not post on here. You have a child. If I found out my dad was posting on incel forums while he was raising me i would have killed myself. Do not spend another moment on this site pls.
What would your dad do if he found out you were an incel? :(

W

WhatIsMyPlan?

Banned
What would your dad do if he found out you were an incel? :(

He'd feel like a failure. His failure is his own and whether or not he's responsible wouldnt matter because he'd feel responsible.

Your kid on the other hand would feel like a freak, and he'd have no control or say in the matter. Leave this place, your kid doesn't deserve a freak father

Deleted member 16381

Deleted member 16381

5'7, 4.5" BP, jaw is 10mm recessed
Z

Zerengin02

Silver
Face is most important. Women dont fuck ugly unless you got status/money

C

Chinlet Ascension

Zephir
If you mean "great body," then yes, occasionally.

If you have a good frame, but you're fat and out of shape, I highly highly doubt it.

Z

Zerengin02

Silver
Top tier body + avg face + tall = slayer
What about Top tier body + ugly face + 6 foot 3 tall? Women still dont give a shit about you. Its all about the face