Is it Possible to Slay from Frame Alone?

W

WhatIsMyPlan?

Banned
We all know that average height + top tier face= Slayer

We also know that average face + top tier height = Slayer

What about frame? We all acknowledge that frame is one of the most important aspects in PSL.

I'm also not talking about gymcel body necessarily, or size of muscles. I'm talking about your shoulder to waist ratio mostly. Can someone with an average height and average face slay off of frame alone with no gymcelling involved?

My instincts tell me no, but I also feel like whenever I see someone with a good shoulder to waist ratio and frame they also have a good face as well. I see very few average dudes with good frame, let alone people who slay with it.

Is it possible?

What about frame? We all acknowledge that frame is one of the most important aspects in PSL.

I'm also not talking about gymcel body necessarily, or size of muscles. I'm talking about your shoulder to waist ratio mostly. Can someone with an average height and average face slay off of frame alone with no gymcelling involved?

My instincts tell me no, but I also feel like whenever I see someone with a good shoulder to waist ratio and frame they also have a good face as well. I see very few average dudes with good frame, let alone people who slay with it.

Is it possible?
face > height > frame

frame alone can’t save you

you need the whole package

I’ve seen heightmogger framemogger and they don’t slay

yes

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
What frame can you possibly have at 5'9? :feelswat:

Now me (6'2) on the other hand.
BwVDcDj

• Woah
Reactions: Constantin Denis

Is it possible?
No.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
What frame can you possibly have at 5'9? :feelswat:

Now me (6'2) on the other hand.
View attachment 1472138

Please do not post on here. You have a child. If I found out my dad was posting on incel forums while he was raising me i would have killed myself. Do not spend another moment on this site pls.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gargamel, RoundHouse, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
Please do not post on here. You have a child. If I found out my dad was posting on incel forums while he was raising me i would have killed myself. Do not spend another moment on this site pls.
What would your dad do if he found out you were an incel? :(

• +1
Reactions: underaverage
Top tier body + avg face + tall = slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571, Anomaly and Constantin Denis
What would your dad do if he found out you were an incel? :(

He'd feel like a failure. His failure is his own and whether or not he's responsible wouldnt matter because he'd feel responsible.

Your kid on the other hand would feel like a freak, and he'd have no control or say in the matter. Leave this place, your kid doesn't deserve a freak father

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Face is most important. Women dont fuck ugly unless you got status/money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
If you mean "great body," then yes, occasionally.

If you have a good frame, but you're fat and out of shape, I highly highly doubt it.

Top tier body + avg face + tall = slayer
What about Top tier body + ugly face + 6 foot 3 tall? Women still dont give a shit about you. Its all about the face

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
What about Top tier body + ugly face + 6 foot 3 tall? Women still dont give a shit about you. Its all about the face
Most people aren’t ugly to the point where height and body can’t halo them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388